46K3,572
Admin
46K3,572

Feb 02, 2018#76

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#77

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Lopez Confirms Collaboration with Cardi B on 'Dinero' and Talks Becoming a Guess Model
      byRosy Cordero- February 2, 2018
      As Jennifer Lopez was posing seductively for photographer Tatiana Gerusova for what would become historic ads for the Guess brand, she was working behind-the-scenes on a song with rapper and fellow Latina, Cardi B

The mother-of-two is not only balancing two projects at a time either. She just scored a sixth number one song on the Billboard charts with her collaboration with Wisin titled "Amor, Amor, Amor." World of Dance is back and Shades of Blue is coming back this summer to NBC. And she has a serious relationship with former Yankee star, Alex Rodriguez, who was by her side at her Guess debut celebration held at the brand’s Downtown Los Angeles headquarters on Wednesday.
      “I was surprised when I got the call from my manager,” she explained. “He said, ‘Guess what? They want you to be the next Guess girl.’ I said, ‘Guess girl? Ok?’ I’m a mom of two. I’ve been in the business for twenty years. But ok, I’m into it.”

“I think they really wanted to show that they’re an ever-evolving brand. And that to be powerful and youthful is part of who they are and they wanted someone who personified that,” the Latin star added.
      Following in the footsteps of legendary models who have posed for the iconic ads in the past like Anna Nicole Smith and Claudia Schiffer, made the Bronx born beauty wonder who she should find inspiration from for her shoot.

“What’s funny is that they sent me all the books from all the past campaigns,” she explained. "[When I saw them] I was like ‘Oh my God, look at all these beautiful girls. What am I going to do? Who am I going to channel during this
      photoshoot?’ But at the end of the day, I just showed up and I was myself. I started thinking, ‘they asked me to do this,
      so I’m just going to be myself. I’m going to be me.’ With so many projects going at once, one could wonder how she manages to handle it all as well as being a mom to her 9-year-old twins, Emme and Max.

“I just take it one day at a time,” the Puerto Rican beauty said. “I usually have a bunch of projects going on at once. I have a lot of people that I work with that are amazing. Obviously, my kids come first, so I have to always prioritize with them in mind.”

She added, “I just take things one at a time and I don’t take on anything that I’m not passionate about and I think that’s the trick. People think I take on a lot but honestly, if I’m involved in it it’s because I love it, I’m passionate about it, I believe in it and I’m willing to work really hard on it.”

PLUS: Jennifer Lopez’s New Dance Track Is What You Need For A Poppin’ Valentine’s Day

And as far as those rumors about her collaborating with Cardi B, she says they’re all true!

“I feel like you already know that I collaborated with Cardi B,” she said laughing. “I do have a record coming out with her and it’s coming out soon. The name of the song is 'Dinero.' I don’t know what the video is going to be yet but we’ll see what we come up with.”

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2018#78

mEm wrote:
        FlyBoy87 wrote:Guess could very well fire Paul Marciano, and keep on JLo as a Guess model. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds with Marciano.
        why? Because someone tweeted and accused him of sexual assault? Is it THAT easy to fire someone based on one tweet?
        If they investigate and determine those accusations to be true then absolutely.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#79

Feb 21, 2018#80

“After the first day of shooting the Guess Lingerie campaign [on July 25, 2010], Paul Marciano said he wanted to meet with me. As soon as I walked in with photographer Yu Tsai, Paul came straight up to me, forcibly grabbed my breasts and started feeling them — playing with them actually,” Upton told TIME. “After I pushed him away, he said, ‘I’m making sure they’re real.’”

She also accused the designer of asking the photographer to leave him alone with Upton in the room. “I was able to send a quick text to Yu Tsai asking him to stay. He did, but that did not stop Paul’s constant grabbing,” Kate said. “I was extremely shaken, surprised and scared.”

TIME reported that Yu Tsai “corroborated details of her allegations.”

http://time.com/5167066/paul-marciano-g ... ow_twitter

12K11,301
            Contributor
            12K11,301

Feb 21, 2018#81

^Took him long enough to step down.

I don't mean this in a bad way but I just don't understand these men/women that claim to be groped and harassed by these men and just stay there. No job is worth being groped like that for. Was she that desperate for the job that she just stuck around? I get the whole intimidation factor with these rich powerful men - but at some point your self-esteem needs to kick in and you need to run away and or fight back from situations like this...and yes she's fighting back now but its years later when she is completely irrelevant and the timing seems extremely opportunistic.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#82

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Took him long enough to step down.

I don't mean this in a bad way but I just don't understand these men/women that claim to be groped and harassed by these men and just stay there. No job is worth being groped like that for. Was she that desperate for the job that she just stuck around? I get the whole intimidation factor with these rich powerful men - but at some point your self-esteem needs to kick in and you need to run away and or fight back from situations like this...and yes she's fighting back now but its years later when she is completely irrelevant and the timing seems extremely opportunistic.
                Right. And has it even been proven that he sexual harrassed someone? Innocent until proven guilty.

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Feb 21, 2018#83

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Took him long enough to step down.

It sounds like the logical thing to do...walk away, fight back, but it's not that simple for some people or situations. I'm sure there are some that may be using this as an opportunity, but not in a lot of cases. I'm saying this from experience in the work environment. Hopefully now when it happens people will comfortable enough to come forward and speak out.

Glad to hear he stepped down!

20K7,749
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,749

Feb 22, 2018#84

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#85

Luka711 wrote:
                      That would be a good time to visit Paris

Read more posts (-15 remaining)