Why does Jennifer tease about her upcoming projects way too early?

Why does Jennifer tease about her upcoming projects way too early?

16K4,312
Contributor
16K4,312

Jan 28, 2018#1

Now that we learnt Dinero will be released "in few more weeks"
    and now that #JENuary is over...

Why does she always mention/tease about her projects way too early?
    Why her projects always gets pushed back?
    What happened to JENuary? :coffee

For example, she first mentioned there will be a Spotify surprise really soon on August 2017
    And the Spotify versions of the songs were released on November 2017
    She teased about Amor x3 almost a year ago and it took like 8 months for the song to be released.
    Same goes for her movie projects...
    Variety reported that "JLo to Star as Drug Lord Griselda Blanco in HBO Film" on AUGUST 10, 2016
    Same goes for "Bye Bye Birdie", it is now pushed back to 2018

Of course it takes time for a project to develop and delays happen, but it seems like ALL OF HER PROJECTS are ALWAYS being delayed/pushed back...

At this point in her career, she should be able to give a date and stick with it.
    Its sad to see that when an interviewer asks her about a release date she always say "Really soon, thats a Benny question, I don't really know, soon" :bad:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#2

Because she's an expert-in-tease :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#3

^^^ Okay then. But in all seriousness, it's probably because of her team. There have been a lot of complaints of her team sucking, and I can see why. Most mainstream pop acts don't have a say, and their team controls everything. I say that there needs to be a new one, because they don't seem to know what they're doing. Benny needs to go. For real. He hasn't been good for her, since... forever.

20K7,952
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,952

Jan 28, 2018#4

^Benny will never go and you have to accept this.

And when it comes to music, I believe she gets excited when she has a new song or is in the studio, then posts about it on insta or sth without thinking too much lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#5

This one thing that Jennifer does that pisses me off!!

Jenn needs you drop that whole secret/ surprise thing she does it’s way to old know! She should just drop things and see how it plays out!! I understand that it’s good to get hype over things but she does it the wrong way

let’s take Deniro for example teased in November we are in February and there’s not concrete information about the song it’s a joke!!!

I understand that Jennifer celebrity is very big but on the other hand it’s not for her music like in 2001 she could do the same stuff and people would wait...

Damn I would love to work for Jlo music team I would put her right

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#6

Luka711 wrote:^Benny will never go and you have to accept this.

And when it comes to music, I believe she gets excited when she has a new song or is in the studio, then posts about it on insta or sth without thinking too much lmao
              Good point, but at the same time, hasn't Benny been accused of sexual assault? She supports the Time's Up movement, and it would be hypocritical of her to support it when she still has Benny with her. She had the guts to fire Mary, so why can't she fire Benny?

Jan 28, 2018#7

master19 wrote:This one thing that Jennifer does that pisses me off!!

Jenn needs you drop that whole secret/ surprise thing she does it’s way to old know! She should just drop things and see how it plays out!! I understand that it’s good to get hype over things but she does it the wrong way

let’s take Deniro for example teased in November we are in February and there’s not concrete information about the song it’s a joke!!!

I understand that Jennifer celebrity is very big but on the other hand it’s not for her music like in 2001 she could do the same stuff and people would wait...

Damn I would love to work for Jlo music team I would put her right
                It's not February yet, but watch Dinero flop, all because her team doesn't promote it. I love her to death, but she needs to start being smart and taking control of what she knows smells fishy.

20K7,952
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,952

Jan 28, 2018#8

QueenCedar101 wrote:

Good point, but at the same time, hasn't Benny been accused of sexual assault? She supports the Time's Up movement, and it would be hypocritical of her to support it when she still has Benny with her. She had the guts to fire Mary, so why can't she fire Benny?
                  You cant compare Benny to Mary. He's the Godfather to twins. She trusts him and their relationship will last forever lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#9

Luka711 wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:

You cant compare Benny to Mary. He's the Godfather to twins. She trusts him and their relationship will last forever lol
                    Yes, but that further supports the problem. She's scared to speak up against her team. Unless she has a brand new team, this pattern will continue and more fans may be lost in the process.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#10

lucinda wrote:Because she's an expert-in-tease :ROFL:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAY...

22K4,157
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      22K4,157

Jan 28, 2018#11

This happens to other artists as well and it's no suprise for me. However, the main problem of this era is the messy information we got from different sources. First, we thought OYPLV is the first single of the album, then it was reported that Llegaste would be the first single but the Portoguese version leaked and they rushed its release. Eventually, The Portoguese version ended up on Roberto Carlo's EP. Along with all this mess, she performs Mirate as a song from the upcoming album and she dissapears until July which we get to know that the first single is Ni Tu Ni Yo. We were informed that Amor Amor Amor would come out in September along with the album release and as we all know the single was released in November and the album was pushed back. Moreover, we learn about the collaboration with Jennifer and Cardi B through the instagram video and they teased JENuary as a month full of music news. Teaser of Dinero was leaked and Could It Be Us along with Dinero were performed/teased in the CaliBash shows. She expressed her plans of releasing a bundle or few singles in the upcoming months...! Where is this album? Which are the singles of the album? Is she going to release both English and Spanish albums? Is she going to throw an EP before the album?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#12

CosTaSsSs wrote:This happens to other artists as well and it's no suprise for me. However, the main problem of this era is the messy information we got from different sources. First, we thought OYPLV is the first single of the album, then it was reported that Llegaste would be the first single but the Portoguese version leaked and they rushed its release. Eventually, The Portoguese version ended up on Roberto Carlo's EP. Along with all this mess, she performs Mirate as a song from the upcoming album and she dissapears until July which we get to know that the first single is Ni Tu Ni Yo. We were informed that Amor Amor Amor would come out in September along with the album release and as we all know the single was released in November and the album was pushed back. Moreover, we learn about the collaboration with Jennifer and Cardi B through the instagram video and they teased JENuary as a month full of music news. Teaser of Dinero was leaked and Could It Be Us along with Dinero were performed/teased in the CaliBash shows. She expressed her plans of releasing a bundle or few singles in the upcoming months...! Where is this album? Which are the singles of the album? Is she going to release both English and Spanish albums? Is she going to throw an EP before the album?
                          Yeah. She's definitely nit the only one. I believe 5H has a terrible management as well, but I think that's under Simon's influence.

Master of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#13

This is the new trend.
                            Most aetis take years and months to release an actual album.
                            Just look all latin artis how slow they are releasing albums, even the biggest ones

Contributor

Jan 28, 2018#14

QueenCedar101 wrote:^^^ Okay then. But in all seriousness, it's probably because of her team. There have been a lot of complaints of her team sucking, and I can see why. Most mainstream pop acts don't have a say, and their team controls everything. I say that there needs to be a new one, because they don't seem to know what they're doing. Benny needs to go. For real. He hasn't been good for her, since... forever.

Wrong, Benny is perfect for her when it comes to promo, the problem is she needs someone that can manage only the music part of her career. Someone fresh and in touch with what's hot in several genres of music.

16K4,312
                              Contributor
                              16K4,312

Jan 28, 2018#15

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:^^^ Okay then. But in all seriousness, it's probably because of her team. There have been a lot of complaints of her team sucking, and I can see why. Most mainstream pop acts don't have a say, and their team controls everything. I say that there needs to be a new one, because they don't seem to know what they're doing. Benny needs to go. For real. He hasn't been good for her, since... forever.

Wrong, Benny is perfect for her when it comes to promo, the problem is she needs someone that can manage only the music part of her career. Someone fresh and in touch with what's hot in several genres of music.
                                Yes, Benny is a perfect manager when it comes to endorsement deals / promo and connections.
                                But Jen really needs to hire someone to work with Benny for Jen's music career. Clearly Benny does not understand todays music. He's gotten a little too old to be only one in charge of Jen's music. He needs fresh ideas and young mind.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#16

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Yeah. But what I mean is about how things can be released on time and not be pushed back for months later. The promo, ehh. The good part is that she still goes on different shows, though you're right. There should be someone that promotes solely the music.
                                  mEm wrote:
                                  RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Yes, Benny is a perfect manager when it comes to endorsement deals / promo and connections.
                                  But Jen really needs to hire someone to work with Benny for Jen's music career. Clearly Benny does not understand todays music. He's gotten a little too old to be only one in charge of Jen's music. He needs fresh ideas and young mind.
                                  And that's the thing. So based on that, he could be the marketer, and like booking the shows to be on. Though there are more things that need to be done, instead of just relying on the fans.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#17

she probably has certain deadlines for her NBC projects and she pushes her music career back. plus she seems to have a say in everything she does doesnt have people make decisions for her. she she is always the executive producer of her albums and shows.

Jan 28, 2018#18

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                      RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Yeah. But what I mean is about how things can be released on time and not be pushed back for months later. The promo, ehh. The good part is that she still goes on different shows, though you're right. There should be someone that promotes solely the music.
                                      mEm wrote:
                                      RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

And that's the thing. So based on that, he could be the marketer, and like booking the shows to be on. Though there are more things that need to be done, instead of just relying on the fans.

AMEN! i love benny but there needs to be someone who knows todays music and what sound is the hottest. plus they could take her in a music direction thats hot for fans and suitable for her

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#19

mEm wrote:
                                        RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Exactly, it could be that Benny wants absolute control and doesn't want a partner to help manage Jens career. But that's exactly what Jen needs. She needs someone who knows what works and doesnt in today's music industry and Benny isn't that. She can hire someone to be the brain behind the music rollout and what's best for Jen to release then leave Benny to use his connections to get things moving.

Master of Jenology

Mar 01, 2020#20

Yea the Griselda movie one is ridiculous!! Was announced in Aug of 2016 and there's still no cast or any clue of when or where its going to start filming. WTF

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2020#21

juniorsega wrote:
                                            Jan 28, 2018
                                            mEm wrote:
                                            RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Exactly, it could be that Benny wants absolute control and doesn't want a partner to help manage Jens career. But that's exactly what Jen needs. She needs someone who knows what works and doesnt in today's music industry and Benny isn't that. She can hire someone to be the brain behind the music rollout and what's best for Jen to release then leave Benny to use his connections to get things moving.
                                            What exactly does Benny medina do. At this point i feel Jennifer gets jobs coz of her name. I dont see Benny running around and calling people so that she could get a new role. Isnt that an agents job anyway

Master of Jenology

Mar 01, 2020#22

Why are all this old threads get commented lately?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2020#23

steveonlinehere wrote:
                                                Mar 01, 2020
                                                juniorsega wrote:
                                                Jan 28, 2018
                                                mEm wrote:
                                                RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

But Jen really needs to hire someone to work with Benny for Jen's music career.  Clearly Benny does not understand todays music. He's gotten a little too old to be only one in charge of Jen's music. He needs fresh ideas and young mind.
                                                What exactly does Benny medina do. At this point i feel Jennifer gets jobs coz of her name. I dont see Benny running around and calling people so that she could get a new role. Isnt that an agents job anyway
                                                Benny is her manager, not her film agent. Those are two different things
                                                WE.WANT.THE.ALBUM.NOW.

46K3,676
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,676

Mar 01, 2020#24

It’s a bug. I’ll just lock them, no need to respond.