22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Jan 11, 2018#26

QueenCedar101 wrote:
    rainman wrote:Yay! i cant wait! but how is the show ratings since it came back?
    There was some backlash over an episode where they dissed Trump, but I believe it got renewed for another season.
    They should keep dissing Trump, nothing will stop the show.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#27

This is some dumb crossover with jen also playing harlee. Unless it's some somber and serious episode where they encounter harlee it'll really make take SOB down at hurt it's chances of being taken seriously.
      I just hope it's not like a cheesy crossover where they're aware that there characters in a show and directly address the camera. Cringe.

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Jan 11, 2018#28

Yes! Love this!

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#29

so excited for this! she was so hilarious on the show!

20K7,826
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,826

Jan 11, 2018#30

Nice. Hope it's gonna be good !

Master of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#31

hmmm It really looks like a cross over... from Drama to Comedy this will be interesting LOL cant wait!

Is Will & Grace set in NYC by chance?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#32

lol i heard she will be playing harlee as one of her roles! its weird but im interested!

Jan 11, 2018#33

NB1990 wrote:
                  rafaelsalguero wrote:
                  CosTaSsSs wrote:Lovely! She should do this more often, I want to see her on American Horror Story or American Crime Story in the near future!
                  I want to see her on the next "American Crime Story" season, too !!!
                  Is this real ?
                  selena died over 20 years ago and people still want to keep talking about how she died. hope Jen stays away from that project. Her portrayal in the Selena movie was beyond incredible.

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Jan 11, 2018#34

should be fun, I wonder who got that idea to have Jen has Harlee in the show.

Master of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#35

daisylo wrote:should be fun, I wonder who got that idea to have Jen has Harlee in the show.

Let me guess Elaine %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#36

I love Will & Grace, it’s one of the few shows I actually turn on my tv for, and I think having the character of Harlee on the show is brilliant.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#37

I have no idea what the show is about, but I guess that's a good promo for Shades..

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Jan 11, 2018#38

juniorsega wrote:This is some dumb crossover with jen also playing harlee. Unless it's some somber and serious episode where they encounter harlee it'll really make take SOB down at hurt it's chances of being taken seriously.
                            I just hope it's not like a cheesy crossover where they're aware that there characters in a show and directly address the camera. Cringe.
                            +1

But... at least it’s going to be fun. :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#39

chrisjlover wrote:I have no idea what the show is about, but I guess that's a good promo for Shades..
                              It’s about 4 friends living in NYC. Will is gay and he is an attorney and he lives with Grace who is an interior designer.

Jack is also gay and he is an actor. Karen is super rich and fabulous. She married an old rich man.

It’s a funny show similar to Friends, it’s usually about relationship problems. And it is super gay, every gay icon from Cher to Madonna, Britney to JLo have appeared on the show.

And people actually think Harlee appearing on this show will hurt Shades of Blue? Wow scratching my head on that one. You guys will literally find the negative in any project she does. One day she will win an Oscar and this forum will be filled with nothing but people criticizing her acceptance speech.

“Yeah she thanked the academy, but why didn’t she mention when her Spanish album was coming out in her speech? Why didn’t she perform her new single during those 30 seconds? Seriously she’s given up on her career! Omg she thanked her boyfriend Arod, ugh I can’t believe everything is about Arod!”

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#40

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                chrisjlover wrote:I have no idea what the show is about, but I guess that's a good promo for Shades..
                                It’s about 4 friends living in NYC. Will is gay and he is an attorney and he lives with Grace who is an interior designer.

Jack is also gay and he is an actor. Karen is super rich and fabulous. She married an old rich man.

It’s a funny show similar to Friends, it’s usually about relationship problems. And it is super gay, every gay icon from Cher to Madonna, Britney to JLo have appeared on the show.

And people actually think Harlee appearing on this show will hurt Shades of Blue? Wow scratching my head on that one. You guys will literally find the negative in any project she does. One day she will win an Oscar and this forum will be filled with nothing but people criticizing her acceptance speech.

“Yeah she thanked the academy, but why didn’t she mention when her Spanish album was coming out in her speech? Why didn’t she perform her new single during those 30 seconds? Seriously she’s given up on her career! Omg she thanked her boyfriend Arod, ugh I can’t believe everything is about Arod!”
                                Thanks for the info.. looks like a fun show.
                                and SO true about the Oscars.. some of them are never satisfied.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#41

FlyBoy87 wrote:And people actually think Harlee appearing on this show will hurt Shades of Blue? Wow scratching my head on that one. You guys will literally find the negative in any project she does. One day she will win an Oscar and this forum will be filled with nothing but people criticizing her acceptance speech.

Preach! :bow You really hit the nail on the head with this one... :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 12, 2018#42

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                    There was some backlash over an episode where they dissed Trump, but I believe it got renewed for another season.
                                    Ehh. You shouldn't say that. The reoccurence of politics has hurt Hollywood in general. Viewership of the MTV awards was at an all-time low. Same thing with the Emmys. Attendance in movie theaters are declining. In all honestly, they really shouldn't keep dissing Trump, because it will hurt them in the wrong run. And while I do not support Trump by any means, I am tired of people constantly getting at him all of the time. It's why many people are sick of the alt-left and are turning conservative. Entertainment is a way to get away from politics for a while. But if they keep doing what they're doing, I might start boycotting myself.

12K11,435
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,435

Jan 12, 2018#43

I love this show but they should stay away from all the political nonsense - I found episodes where they centered around that quite annoying. Hopefully Jens episodes have none of that

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

Jan 12, 2018#44

Crazy4JenL wrote:I love this show but they should stay away from all the political nonsense - I found episodes where they centered around that quite annoying. Hopefully Jens episodes have none of that
                                        hey I don't know the anti-trump special episode is what brought back the show on air, I get why they would keep that on, personally I don't mind it quiet the contrary. .

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 12, 2018#45

22K4,141
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,141

Jan 12, 2018#46

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                            QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            Ehh. You shouldn't say that. The reoccurence of politics has hurt Hollywood in general. Viewership of the MTV awards was at an all-time low. Same thing with the Emmys. Attendance in movie theaters are declining. In all honestly, they really shouldn't keep dissing Trump, because it will hurt them in the wrong run. And while I do not support Trump by any means, I am tired of people constantly getting at him all of the time. It's why many people are sick of the alt-left and are turning conservative. Entertainment is a way to get away from politics for a while. But if they keep doing what they're doing, I might start boycotting myself.
                                            Entertainment has a different meaning though, it's not what people have got used to nowadays such as watch a funny program in order to avoid problems, but its meaning has to do with showing a problem in a way that people will both enjoy and learn something. I'm ok with a show not taking sides in politics, but if the artists of the show felt they want to express their feelings and opinions towards it they are free to do! Democracy it's called, and I'm not attacking you at all just to be clear love.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2018#47

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              Entertainment has a different meaning though, it's not what people have got used to nowadays such as watch a funny program in order to avoid problems, but its meaning has to do with showing a problem in a way that people will both enjoy and learn something. I'm ok with a show not taking sides in politics, but if the artists of the show felt they want to express their feelings and opinions towards it they are free to do! Democracy it's called, and I'm not attacking you at all just to be clear love.
                                              Understandable. But Hollywood is getting lots of backlash for a reason. They're mostly liberal. Very few people can make politics into something funny and interesting, and it may not be worth a dig. Although there are some weird things going on at the White House, like a press release person spelling the most basic words like "peace" wrong, getting the names of the countries wrong, and Trump saying some illogical, rude things. I know I said that I'm tired of people getting at him all of the time, but at the same time, he's not a very bright person at all. Then again, we keep making dumb people become famous.

14K2,609
                                              Admin
                                              14K2,609

Jan 13, 2018#48

Yes!! Love this!! :D I miss Harlee....can't wait for the return of SOB!!

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Jan 13, 2018#49

Lmao at the caption! :lol:

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Jan 13, 2018#50

^ I can hear that’s voice of hers saying that! lol She’s to funny!

Read more posts (39 remaining)