22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Mar 08, 2018#126

QueenCedar101 wrote:
    CosTaSsSs wrote:
    QueenCedar101 wrote:
    CosTaSsSs wrote:
    No, I like that it isn't live since it can be filmed altogether and doesn't take a lot of time of her schedule.
    Understandable, but it could spike-up ratings and increase the chance of longevity, even if the voting system is rigged. It's why AGT has lasted for so long. Going fast does not always make the best results. There were a lot of complaints last year of people saying they won't watch again, all because their fave didn't win. We'll see based off the ratings. At the end of the day, this is a dance comeptition. Not everyone can win. rather get over it or don't watch. Simple.
    What they could do is have the first two seasons build a loyal audience, and then make it live! I think that if they go for a third season, it would be better to make it live but they will need better judges. They should bring guest judges and replace some, Usher, Ciara and Janet would be amazing.
    That could work. It depends on whether viewership is lost or gained. Ciara and possibly Janet might be good, but Usher? I don't think him and J.Lo can stand each other.
    They have been together at certain events and they have been photographed. I don't think they talk often, but Usher has been dancing a lot in his videos/perfomances and he would be suitable for such a show. Chris Brown could also be a judge.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#127

CosTaSsSs wrote:
      QueenCedar101 wrote:
      CosTaSsSs wrote:
      QueenCedar101 wrote:
      Understandable, but it could spike-up ratings and increase the chance of longevity, even if the voting system is rigged. It's why AGT has lasted for so long. Going fast does not always make the best results. There were a lot of complaints last year of people saying they won't watch again, all because their fave didn't win. We'll see based off the ratings. At the end of the day, this is a dance comeptition. Not everyone can win. rather get over it or don't watch. Simple.
      What they could do is have the first two seasons build a loyal audience, and then make it live! I think that if they go for a third season, it would be better to make it live but they will need better judges. They should bring guest judges and replace some, Usher, Ciara and Janet would be amazing.
      That could work. It depends on whether viewership is lost or gained. Ciara and possibly Janet might be good, but Usher? I don't think him and J.Lo can stand each other.
      They have been together at certain events and they have been photographed. I don't think they talk often, but Usher has been dancing a lot in his videos/perfomances and he would be suitable for such a show. Chris Brown could also be a judge.
      I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good judge, but I thought that they couldn't stand each other. I've never bumped into a picture of them ever, though she did cover one of his songs. Still. Now I think Chris Brown would work well.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#128

The new season will include 16 episodes — as opposed to the 10 from its freshman outing — and the hand-picked dancers will compete in four divisions instead of last year’s three. They are: Junior (17 years old and under, 1-4 dancers), Junior Team (17 years old and under, 5-15 dancers), Upper (18 years old and older, 1-4 dancers), and Upper Team ((18 years old and older, 5-15 dancers)
        http://ew.com/tv/2018/03/08/world-of-da ... neak-peek/

20K7,826
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,826

Mar 08, 2018#129

16 episodes? That's a lot tbh.

Contributor

Mar 09, 2018#130

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

Mar 09, 2018#131

WOW! Amazing look!

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#132

OMG i loveeee this loook!! Do we have HQ pictures?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#133

rainman wrote:OMG i loveeee this loook!! Do we have HQ pictures?
                  Ask kateflo :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#134

I love this kateflo - lucinda feud so much, lol

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Mar 09, 2018#135

:lmao

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Mar 09, 2018#136

chrisjlover wrote:I love this kateflo - lucinda feud so much, lol

12K11,433
                        Contributor
                        12K11,433

Mar 09, 2018#137

She looks beautiful in that pic but not sure how I feel about 16 episodes...I was pretty bored of the show last season with fewer episodes so I can't imagine sitting through more episodes..

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#138

Crazy4JenL wrote:She looks beautiful in that pic but not sure how I feel about 16 episodes...I was pretty bored of the show last season with fewer episodes so I can't imagine sitting through more episodes..
                            If there are going to be that many episodes, there should at least be some voting. Audiences are more likely to watch if they can interact. As for me, I'll probably still watch it for the talent.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#139

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                              This look here would be perfect for DINERO music video!!!!!!!! She looks classy but at the same time so mafia, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#140

Gorgeous !
                                WOD is an amazing show to me, and I'm so happy they're doing more episodes.

20K7,826
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,826

Mar 09, 2018#141

DIVA !

Contributor

Mar 09, 2018#142

Mar 10, 2018#143

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2018#144

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                        It looks like a performance look

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2018#145

^I think the judges will finally dance.
                                          Also the jlodancers were there
                                          ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2018#146

No medley... I want/need a BRAND NEW single!

Contributor

Mar 10, 2018#147

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

Mar 10, 2018#148

I guess the dance medley is our new funk dance break. :coffee
                                                She'll probably perform it over and over.

Dancing to someone else's songs was great for AMAs. Then she did it for Calibash shows and then Super Saturday Night concert. But now its enough. Why can't she just get a great DJ and get her biggest hits remixed in a 5 minute medley and dance to it? Instead, she prefers to dance to others songs, especially Rihanna x Chris Brown?

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Mar 10, 2018#149

mEm wrote:I guess the dance medley is our new funk dance break. :coffee
                                                  She'll probably perform it over and over.

Dancing to someone else's songs was great for AMAs. Then she did it for Calibash shows and then Super Saturday Night concert. But now its enough. Why can't she just get a great DJ and get her biggest hits remixed in a 5 minute medley and dance to it? Instead, she prefers to dance to others songs, especially Rihanna x Chris Brown?
                                                  I have to agree, once, twice it's enough she shouldn't keep dancing on other people songs.

20K7,826
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,826

Mar 10, 2018#150

Hope for longer version of Dinero :P

Read more posts (73 remaining)