14K2,609
Admin
14K2,609

Jan 10, 2018#26

Wonder if they’ll make any changes to the show from last season. Wasn’t there talk of a 4th judge, at one point?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 10, 2018#27

tah71 wrote:Wonder if they’ll make any changes to the show from last season. Wasn’t there talk of a 4th judge, at one point?
      Maybe exactly Spike Lee is the 4th one :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 10, 2018#28

She looks wow !

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Jan 11, 2018#29

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#30

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS

like didn't she say she was releasing a Spanish album? I would rather have an english album tbh but come on girl commit to one thing and GET IT DONE.

I hate to say this, but she really is now just a jack of many trades but a master of none.

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

Jan 11, 2018#31

Yes, this project is really awful... I mean she finds time to talk about this project and she has been silent for the album for so long.

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Jan 11, 2018#32

I really enjoyed the show last year and am super excited for this season!! I would love to have audience voting in the finals, though!

46K3,605
                Admin
                46K3,605

Jan 11, 2018#33

It was the #1 show of the Summer. If you don't like it, skip the topic or post. It's so annoying to read the same BS over and over again.

20K7,821
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,821

Jan 11, 2018#34

It's clearly not an awful project for her ...
                    And let's not act like we would have tons of new music without WOD lol

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Jan 11, 2018#35

There's ONE thing I hate about this show: NO LIVE EPISODES.
                      It makes me think winners are not real winners, you know? Like it's all was a set up.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#36

kateflo wrote:There's ONE thing I hate about this show: NO LIVE EPISODES.
                        It makes me think winners are not real winners, you know? Like it's all was a set up.
                        true! i wish it was like idol where you can call or at least have people retweet to vote or something!

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Jan 11, 2018#37

yeah my problem with the show is that it was over produced and over edited they should have at least a couple of live shows.

Master of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#38

Face it guys!!! music for her not making her biggest asset in staying consistent. Tv is where to go that is where all the big bucks is. She has to use TV as much as she can to be her solid platform to use music on the screens to promote her music career.
                            I really Think WOD should be cancelled entirely because it to late for her to do a judging show of “Dance”. She should of thought of this the time she took the deal of A.I in 2011. Now it like we’re forced to have her on a judging show to stay consistent. The only tv showcase she should focus on is “Shades Of Blue” The writing great,story great and she evolving as her character with each season. If she does Shades for 2 more seasons. I guarentee She can be eligible for Emmy.

Here the sad part I be so damn if she get a Emmy for judging and not “Acting” is so sad. Or even I mean “Will & Grace” for a cross over episode would be idk.

But back to WOD this show need to be cancelled.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#39

:argh %)

What is going on here? The show's a huge hit for her and it barely takes any time. I don't see a problem.

:oops:

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#40

The fact that you guys want from Jen to not include herself into her biggest hit project she had last year.. I can't.
                                More money she'll make for Nuyorican, less product placement into her music videos in the future and higher budget projects (music and movies).

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#41

JenRox wrote:It was the #1 show of the Summer. If you don't like it, skip the topic or post. It's so annoying to read the same BS over and over again.
                                  Thank You. Preach.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#42

True. There's needs to be voting of some sort, or it won't last very long. There have been lots of complaints, more so when Kinjaz lost to Swing Latino. I liked both groups, but Kinjaz' performance was cleaner and it was better overall. The voting system is how America's Got Talent has lasted so long. They need to make it available, or otherwise, no one will be checking for it, and it will be cancelled soon enough.

Master of Jenology

Jan 11, 2018#43

jennylover83 wrote::argh %)

What is going on here? The show's a huge hit for her and it barely takes any time. I don't see a problem.

:oops:
                                      JenRox wrote:It was the #1 show of the Summer. If you don't like it, skip the topic or post. It's so annoying to read the same BS over and over again.
                                      Right? It was a great show. 10 millions viewers I think?

I'm all for it.

46K3,605
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,605

Jan 12, 2018#44

Yeah, it was a very big hit for NBC.

I think a few live shows would be good towards the end. Didn't they mention that might be something they would consider? I think it comes down to scheduling.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 12, 2018#45

JenRox wrote:Yeah, it was a very big hit for NBC.

I think a few live shows would be good towards the end. Didn't they mention that might be something they would consider? I think it comes down to scheduling.
                                          I think the first couple of rounds should be prerecorded, like the Auditions and the Cuts. Then, it should be live during the Divisional World part. I enjoyed the show and has potential to be a hit, but there needs to be some voting to make it seem less rigged. It might beat SYTYCD in terms of variety if they can do that.

12K11,426
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,426

Jan 12, 2018#46

The over production and no live shows takes away from the show overall. They need to add some live shows and involve the audience at home a little more. There’s seems to be a disconnect somewhere...but then again she only films this for a few weeks and she can move on to more meaningful projects lol

14K2,609
                                            Admin
                                            14K2,609

Jan 12, 2018#47

Taping schedule if anyone want to get tickets. The first four are sold out, but they go all the way to March.

https://1iota.com/Show/592/World-of-Dance

13K1,207
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K1,207

Jan 13, 2018#48

14K2,609
                                                Admin
                                                14K2,609

Jan 13, 2018#49

Elaine was just live from the first taping.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2018#50

Read more posts (173 remaining)