12K11,430
Contributor
12K11,430

Dec 28, 2017#201

Cant wait to hear this and find out what this song is for. I also hope this does not mean her Spanish album is getting shelved..

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Dec 28, 2017#202

But is it an English song or a Spanish/Spanglish?

The other thing the came to my mind is that it might be a dual single for both a Spanish and an English album. For example, a Spanish version and an English one.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 28, 2017#203

CosTaSsSs wrote:But is it an English song or a Spanish/Spanglish?

The other thing the came to my mind is that it might be a dual single for both a Spanish and an English album. For example, a Spanish version and an English one.
        I'm thinking we'll have two versions!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 28, 2017#204

Mille Backer wrote:
          CosTaSsSs wrote:But is it an English song or a Spanish/Spanglish?

I'm thinking we'll have two versions!
          Exactly and if it succeeds in the latin market , she will add it to the album and act as it s the first single

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#205

Right now, I have a feeling that Cardi B is becoming the next Iggy Azalea. It seems like she's just another fad out right now and will fall off eventually when bad publicity comes for her. Watch her have a few hits in the first few months of 2018 and then fall off the radar afterwards.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#206

My fear is that Cardi's polemics affected her before the song was released... She did a live on Instagram with her boyfriend f#cking her and leaked a video of her shoving a bottle of beer into her p#ssy in the times she stripper!

Contributor

Dec 29, 2017#207

Any Cardi B haters in this forum should read this article from Forbes to understand why Cardi B will save Jen's dreadful Spanish album. If Jen is smart she will re-record the entire album, scrap the awful ballads and collaborate with Ozuna, Zion & Lennox and Bad Bunny and lean more towards a Trap-Latino sound that's guaranteed to smash the dancefloors around the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/garysuarez ... 1135cd6394

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#208

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Any Cardi B haters in this forum should read this article from Forbes to understand why Cardi B will save Jen's dreadful Spanish album. If Jen is smart she will re-record the entire album, scrap the awful ballads and collaborate with Ozuna, Zion & Lennox and Bad Bunny and lean more towards a Trap-Latino sound that's guaranteed to smash the dancefloors around the world.

Awful ballads? You haven't even heard them......

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Dec 29, 2017#209

Mille Backer wrote:My fear is that Cardi's polemics affected her before the song was released... She did a live on Instagram with her boyfriend f#cking her and leaked a video of her shoving a bottle of beer into her p#ssy in the times she stripper!

20K7,822
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,822

Dec 29, 2017#210

chrisjlover wrote:
                      RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Any Cardi B haters in this forum should read this article from Forbes to understand why Cardi B will save Jen's dreadful Spanish album. If Jen is smart she will re-record the entire album, scrap the awful ballads and collaborate with Ozuna, Zion & Lennox and Bad Bunny and lean more towards a Trap-Latino sound that's guaranteed to smash the dancefloors around the world.

But they wont be hits, so they're awful lmao

12K11,430
                      Contributor
                      12K11,430

Dec 29, 2017#211

Did I miss the song title? Has it been confirmed? I keep reading it’s titled Dinero - is this true??

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#212

People are just babbling and no news I just love new music lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#213

Luka711 wrote:
                            chrisjlover wrote:

#perfectlogic

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Dec 29, 2017#214

^very common here ...

Intro to Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#215

I'm actually very excited for the ballads. As a fan, they're the songs i find myself listening to the most.

14K2,614
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,614

Dec 29, 2017#216

Chiquito wrote:I'm actually very excited for the ballads. As a fan, they're the songs i find myself listening to the most.
                                  Me too!!! And "Mirate" gets the best reviews from General People, not like the cheap reggaetón songs "NTNY" and "Amor x3"

Contributor

Dec 30, 2017#217

Luka711 wrote:
                                    chrisjlover wrote:

Plus Jen has never had a ballad that sold an album much less a single #Alive

Intro to Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#218

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                      Chiquito wrote:I'm actually very excited for the ballads. As a fan, they're the songs i find myself listening to the most.
                                      Me too!!! And "Mirate" gets the best reviews from General People, not like the cheap reggaetón songs "NTNY" and "Amor x3"
                                      The best reviews from General People?
                                      Are u Crazy?
                                      She perform this song at the most important Latin award and her real singles dont.
                                      NTNY isnt even a Reggaeton song, it is a Tropical Dance song.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#219

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                        Mirate is amazing. I enjoy the song more than AAA OR NTNY

20K7,822
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,822

Dec 30, 2017#220

Team Mirate !!

:cheer :cheer :cheer :confetti :confetti :confetti
                                          :D

46K3,606
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,606

Dec 30, 2017#221

Mirate is my favorite of the three, too, lol.

22K4,141
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            22K4,141

Dec 30, 2017#222

I love Mirate too, such a wonderful song!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#223

Y’all trippin yea Jennifer lacked a little on her singles for the Spanish album but she knows what she’s doing if you pay attention to Jennifer and what she says and thinks she’s had number one hits she don’t care at this point in her career to get a number one hit she does it for us the fans the true ones who have stayed with her. She already an icon no doubt in that but for her to stay relevant that will always be her concern and she will always be relevant. Cause her voice has gotten better and she’s doing a million other things. I’m personally excited for her to be working with Khaled and cardi it’s gonna be a hit for sure and if the world don’t like it they can suck a fat one. Cardi and khaled ain’t gonna waist there time and reputation on a non hit!!! Rembeber that!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#224

I have to mark that day, but I totally agree with that!
                                                  Amor amor amor or Mirate are good songs for 2012-2015. Rap music is everything in worldwide music industry no longer...

For me it would be amazing if she really pass that spanish era, and make a new rnb era with more dark and unconventional influences mixed with english & spanish songs

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#225

If everyone from her team reads this: DON'T YOU DARE SKIP THIS ERA, JUST FIND WAYS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ALBUM OR (IF YOU DON'T CARE) RELEASE IT NOW AND MOVE ON TO AN ENGLISH ERA.

Read more posts (2235 remaining)