23K5,923
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,923

Feb 21, 2018#901

FlyBoy87 wrote:There is a reason for the delay, but ‘Dinero’s release has been pushed back to April. She’s filming the music video next month.
    What's the reason?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#902

lucinda wrote:
      FlyBoy87 wrote:There is a reason for the delay, but ‘Dinero’s release has been pushed back to April. She’s filming the music video next month.

She also just recorded a new track this week, and she is filming the music video for that song next month too. You’ll find out the name of that song soon.

We won’t get a music video for ‘Us’.

Obviously with everything in JLo world, things may change but for now this is the latest I’m hearing.
      What you've heard about that MILF movie? :giggles
      That’s on the back burner for now. She’s working on other projects. JLo really wants to go on tour next year but nothing is confirmed.

Feb 21, 2018#903

nixy1991 wrote:
        What's the reason?
        I don’t know lol, trust me I tried to find out. I was only told that because of a delay the songs release was moved back to April.

But the song she did with Abraham and Yandel should be out in March if everything goes well.

Again, things change almost everyday with JLo’s schedule. But this is what you can hopefully expect in the next two months.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#904

FlyBoy87 wrote:
          lucinda wrote:

She also just recorded a new track this week, and she is filming the music video for that song next month too. You’ll find out the name of that song soon.

Obviously with everything in JLo world, things may change but for now this is the latest I’m hearing.
          That’s on the back burner for now. She’s working on other projects. JLo really wants to go on tour next year but nothing is confirmed.
          Ok thank you for the news :hug

14K2,581
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,581

Feb 21, 2018#905

My ideal J.Lo's the Singer "Work Plan" for the next 12 months :

-"DINERO" april release with a Hot Video, Promo, Live Performance on Billboard Awards & Billboard Latin Awards
            -That New Track recorded this week, could be a song for an animated movie like "Feel The Light"
            -Spanish Album released on September with new title
            -On the Album Release week reveal she's the Official SuperBowl 2019 performer
            -Early 2019 make the JENuary come true and release a new English Single with the right promo
            -2019 SuperBowl Performance
            -Release that same night the new English Album
            -After the SuperBowl reveal info about new WORLD TOUR to celebrate 20 Years of Music

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#906

FlyBoy87 wrote:
              lucinda wrote:

She better be omg Wish I'll be able to finally see her live

20K7,749
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,749

Feb 21, 2018#907

Thx.
                This new track is a collab too ?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#908

chrisjlover wrote:
                  FlyBoy87 wrote:
                  lucinda wrote:

She better be omg Wish I'll be able to finally see her live
                  So no spanish version with Balvin?

12K11,300
                  Contributor
                  12K11,300

Feb 21, 2018#909

So another wasted opportunity with Us? For the life of me I just don't understand Jenny releasing random singles to let them die. At this point the girl has more flops than hits...Jenny is trying to be the biggest artist in history with the most flops under her belt.

Anyways...I hope she does go on tour again. Would love to see her live again but I do not want to go back to Vegas.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#910

Crazy4JenL wrote:So another wasted opportunity with Us? For the life of me I just don't understand Jenny releasing random singles to let them die. At this point the girl has more flops than hits...Jenny is trying to be the biggest artist in history with the most flops under her belt.

Anyways...I hope she does go on tour again. Would love to see her live again but I do not want to go back to Vegas.
                      Us was never intended to be a single. It was just a promo song she released for fun. As a fan just enjoy that she’s giving you new music.

Feb 21, 2018#911

Luka711 wrote:

Thx.
                        Currently it is a solo track. No feature. It’s in Spanish tho.

12K11,300
                        Contributor
                        12K11,300

Feb 21, 2018#912

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                          Crazy4JenL wrote:So another wasted opportunity with Us? For the life of me I just don't understand Jenny releasing random singles to let them die. At this point the girl has more flops than hits...Jenny is trying to be the biggest artist in history with the most flops under her belt.

Us was never intended to be a single. It was just a promo song she released for fun. As a fan just enjoy that she’s giving you new music.
                          I get it and enjoyed it but why waste Skrillex on a promo single?? The song had potential and shouldn't have been used as a promo single at this time - especially when shes trying to kick off a Spanish era...

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#913

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                            Luka711 wrote:

Thx.
                            Is something stupid that she didnt filming a video for "Us" with J Balvin but she gonna filming a video for a SOLO spanish song.
                            She hasnt big fan base at latin america, she needs the collabs here.
                            What is she thinking?

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#914

Dinero is the next singleeee!!!!!

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#915

So no music video or proper release for US... once again another amazing song gone to waste! im very disappointed!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#916

JlowAway75 wrote:
                                  FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                  Luka711 wrote:

Thx.
                                  Is something stupid that she didnt filming a video for "Us" with J Balvin but she gonna filming a video for a SOLO spanish song.
                                  She hasnt big fan base at latin america, she needs the collabs here.
                                  What is she thinking?
                                  rainman wrote:So no music video or proper release for US... once again another amazing song gone to waste! im very disappointed!!

+1

I cant belive that she has a song with Skrillex and J Balvin and she doesnt take adventage of it to promote her spanish era.

So dissapointed.
                                  :jensmdh

22K4,125
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,125

Feb 21, 2018#917

Thank you for the exciting news Eddie, we're really grateful to have a light in the album case!

14K2,755
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,755

Feb 21, 2018#918

Thanks Edgardo for the news
                                      Good to hear an update

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#919

I'm really sad that she just wasted an amazing track, she needs to get it together!! UGH!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#920

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                          Luka711 wrote:

Thx.
                                          I'm probably reaching but do you know what genre ?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#921

Thanks for the news Edgaro :) I’m praying for her to tour next year.

As for ‚US’ I’m very disappointed she won’t film a video for it. This is one of her best songs :(

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#922

Okay I'm glad we got a bit of an update regarding US cuz as much potential you guys feel it has this song is like 2 more verses and better production on chorus away from actually being hit worthy. To me the song is to empty, not relatable, and in a very demoish stage as if Jen recorded the song and intended to come back and finish it but never did then a year later she remembered dug it up and released it on a whim.

Dinero however needs to have an amazing video. If jen gives us a 1 day shoot Beaty shot video filmed by jesse terrero with cardi interspliced with some green screen then they might as well keep it. High production value, great storyline, amazing choreo, it needs to be about the song not about "ooh look how hot I look next to cardi let me serve you 2436 face shots and horrible lip syncing"

16K4,277
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,277

Feb 21, 2018#923

juniorsega wrote:Okay I'm glad we got a bit of an update regarding US cuz as much potential you guys feel it has this song is like 2 more verses and better production on chorus away from actually being hit worthy. To me the song is to empty, not relatable, and in a very demoish stage as if Jen recorded the song and intended to come back and finish it but never did then a year later she remembered dug it up and released it on a whim.

Dinero however needs to have an amazing video. If jen gives us a 1 day shoot Beaty shot video filmed by jesse terrero with cardi interspliced with some green screen then they might as well keep it. High production value, great storyline, amazing choreo, it needs to be about the song not about "ooh look how hot I look next to cardi let me serve you 2436 face shots and horrible lip syncing"

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#924

According to anonymous source, Dinero has not been released because its supposed be the hit of summer, it will not be realeased till the end of May or early June :coffee

22K4,125
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,125

Feb 21, 2018#925

platanopower wrote:According to anonymous source, Dinero has not been released because its supposed be the hit of summer, it will not be realeased till the end of May or early June :coffee
                                                    It was said earlier by another trustworthy member that it is scheduled to be released in April and music video will be filmed next month.

Read more posts (1535 remaining)