22K4,126
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,126

Jan 31, 2018#826

atheros wrote:
    From where is that from? I haven't seen this before? was it on the set?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2018#827

CosTaSsSs wrote:
      atheros wrote:
      From where is that from? I haven't seen this before? was it on the set?
      It's from Dubai concert after party

20K7,749
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,749

Jan 31, 2018#828

And now Lopez has confirmed she's working with the Bodak Yellow hitmaker, while promoting the second season of her TV competition show World of Dance.

"Yes, we are going to do a song together," she told news show Extra. "We’re not putting it out just yet. I’ve been teasing it a little bit."

Contributor

Jan 31, 2018#829

Where’s the source of this ?

26K8,892
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,892

Jan 31, 2018#830

Going to? Not putting it out just yet? :coffee

Jan 31, 2018#831

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Where’s the source of this ?
              Luka711 wrote:news show Extra.
              http://extratv.com/2018/01/30/jennifer- ... on-rumors/

Hmm looks like they deleted the article.
              January 30, 2018
              Jennifer Lopez Sets the Record Straight on Cardi B Collaboration Rumors

Earlier today, “Extra’s” Renee Bargh caught up with Jennifer Lopez as she promoted the new season of “World of Dance."

The superstar actress and singer confirmed that she is recording a song with rap sensation Cardi B!

When Renee mentioned their mutual love for Cardi B and asked if there was any truth behind the collaboration rumors, J.Lo replied, “Yes, we are going to do a song together. We’re not putting it out just yet. I’ve been teasing it a little bit.”

Over the weekend, “Extra’s” AJ Calloway chatted with Cardi B at Clive Davis’s pre-Grammy bash, where she played coy about working with Lopez.

20K7,749
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,749

Jan 31, 2018#832

There was an article on extra, but it's deleted now.

14K2,755
                Contributor
                14K2,755

Jan 31, 2018#833

Omg woman Im so done with the constant waiting
                  When you think theyre finally doing something smart it takes them ages to release it which results in killing the hype and not being on trend anymore

Their strategy and insight got really stuck in 1999-2002 and hasnt moved forward one bit ever since

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2018#834

masc86 wrote:Omg woman Im so done with the constant waiting
                    When you think theyre finally doing something smart it takes them ages to release it which results in killing the hype and not being on trend anymore

Their strategy and insight got really stuck in 1999-2002 and hasnt moved forward one bit ever since
                    I hope they release it very soon. This could put her back on the map and even Amorx3 is juicing up some. This could be her most successful time since 2011.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 31, 2018#835

But she mentioned few more weeks wth

14K2,755
                      Contributor
                      14K2,755

Jan 31, 2018#836

moejlo wrote:

But she mentioned few more weeks wth
                        While at the end of 2017 they used JENuary hashtags…

Or she starts hyping/teasing things too soon or they just take ages to release something. For me its the latter, they should jump on this Cardi B train asap not when its all milked out already

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 31, 2018#837

I said it earlier in this thread, and I'll say it again..

We will be lucky if we get this song before summer lol :coffee

14K2,582
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,582

Feb 01, 2018#838

She should focus on "Could It Be Us" then !!!

16K4,277
                            Contributor
                            16K4,277

Feb 01, 2018#839

+1
                              The hype is already gone, besides us, noone can wait 3-4 months for a J-Lo song.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#840

It's a big mistake if she doesn't use Direct tv concert to promote the new songs.

16K4,277
                                Contributor
                                16K4,277

Feb 01, 2018#841

Doud wrote:It's a big mistake if she doesn't use Direct tv concert to promote the new songs.
                                  Again, Jen and her team are missing a great opportunity.
                                  It shouldn't be THAT hard for her to film the music video and make everything ready before this big concert...
                                  Instead of working on those countless pointless projects, she should have filmed the video and make sure that everything is ready/prepared this time..
                                  Release the song on Friday,
                                  Perform it on Saturday,
                                  Release the video on Monday
                                  and promote it on talk show shows the following week after Direct TV concert

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#842

Goshhhh why is she doin this to us

23K5,923
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,923

Feb 01, 2018#843

moejlo wrote:Goshhhh why is she doin this to us
                                      She's doing it to herself.

Teasing songs for weeks or months before releasing them is a ridiculous strategy. By the time they drop I feel like I've heard them a million times already, and there's nothing exciting about that. Maybe not Dinero, we've only heard 20 seconds of it, but CIBU? Who the hell knows when that's gonna drop, and what's even intended for. She did the same thing with NTNY & Ax3 and look how great that turned out. And that's just one part of a bigger problem. None of this makes any sense to me TBH.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#844

nixy1991 wrote:

Teasing songs for weeks or months before releasing them is a ridiculous strategy. By the time they drop I feel like I've heard them a million times already, and there's nothing exciting about that. Maybe not Dinero, we've only heard 20 seconds of it, but CIBU? Who the hell knows when that's gonna drop, and what's even intended for. She did the same thing with NTNY & Ax3 and look how great that turned out. And that's just one part of a bigger problem. None of this makes any sense to me TBH.
                                        What a plot twist. Who would've thought it would be released today? :lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 01, 2018#845

pitbulljlo wrote:
                                          nixy1991 wrote:

What a plot twist. Who would've thought it would be released today? :lol
                                          Lol

20K7,749
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,749

Feb 02, 2018#846

“I feel like you already know that I collaborated with Cardi B,” she said laughing. “I do have a record coming out with her and it’s coming out soon. The name of the song is 'Dinero.' I don’t know what the video is going to be yet but we’ll see what we come up with.”
                                            http://www.latina.com/entertainment/cel ... on-cardi-b

Good article btw.

Master of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#847

Did you read Shades is coming in the Summer lmao that got pushed back from adoring 2018 to Summer lmao. I’m guessing she pushed it to make room to promote Spanish Album in Spring.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2018#848

SOB competing with no other show during summer may work. Maybe. Idk what other networks are airing.

16K4,277
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,277

Feb 03, 2018#849

“I feel like you already know that I collaborated with Cardi B,” she said laughing. “I do have a record coming out with her and it’s coming out soon. The name of the song is 'Dinero.' I don’t know what the video is going to be yet but we’ll see what we come up with.”

VIDEO NOT FILMED CONFIRMED

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2018#850

^ it was obvious from the first minute that they havent shoot a video yet, there is no confirmation needed.... :coffee

Read more posts (1610 remaining)