14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Dec 23, 2017#126

He’s really hyping this, the song better be great.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#127

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      nixy1991 wrote:Cardi B is local and her music is complete garbage, but I like her personality. She's fun in interviews.

This new song she released is borderline unlistenable.

I'm more concerned about DJ Khaled. His involvement means he'll be shouting throughout this song and I'm not here for that.

If it's some trap-style "banger", they can keep it. I'd rather have 50 Marc Anthony songs over that mess any day.
      I just heard the song. Yeah. That is cookie-cutter crap. It basically sounds like every other rap song out today. Nothing special about it. Then again, I'm not a fan of rap in general, and the rappers out now are pretty much talentless. But her song basically sums up mainstream rap music in a nutshell.

P.S. Don't offend Marc Anthony like that.

Marc Anthony working with Jens music is a complete sh-t.

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Dec 23, 2017#128

That video OMG.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Dec 23, 2017#129

seems like the real first single is coming. I'm not excited about Cardi B, honestly. She only has one hit and her other song is really unlistenable. DJ Khaled is a big producer, i'm surprised that he worked with Jen, knowing that producers never give Jen their best work

20K7,827
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,827

Dec 23, 2017#130

It's coming very soon.

Poor Amor lol

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Dec 23, 2017#131

what was Alex doing over there? Its a meeting, work related, with the artist and the producer.
              And he even tells his opinion etc, like he knows shit about music

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#132

mEm wrote:what was Alex doing over there? Its a meeting, work related, with the artist and the producer.
                Exactly he destroyed the first single remember NtNY

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#133

mEm wrote:seems like the real first single is coming. I'm not excited about Cardi B, honestly. She only has one hit and her other song is really unlistenable. DJ Khaled is a big producer, i'm surprised that he worked with Jen, knowing that producers never give Jen their best work

I think it's for the English album, she need a new song for the direct tv concert.

it is surely epic records who asked dj khaled to work for Jennifer.

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Dec 23, 2017#134

This look like the real 1st Single !!! Maybe the 1st Single from the English Album

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#135

mEm wrote:seems like the real first single is coming. I'm not excited about Cardi B, honestly. She only has one hit and her other song is really unlistenable. DJ Khaled is a big producer, i'm surprised that he worked with Jen, knowing that producers never give Jen their best work
                      Jen must have hustled at the Jay Z TIDAL concert. Got to admire her hustle. Good to see she is revamping that album with more current producers and artists. Marc Anthony is a legend but it would be like Katy Perry trying to get current hit records from BonJovi.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#136

mEm wrote:what was Alex doing over there? Its a meeting, work related, with the artist and the producer.
                        So sick of him. She can go on a date with him somewhere else. Like he knows sh*t about music ir anything that's relevant in pop culture. Bye Felicia

20K7,827
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,827

Dec 23, 2017#137

Leave Alex alone ! He's giving us all info recently lol

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#138

masc86 wrote:Theyre really hyping this up, love it
                            Me too! That’s how you treat a living legend and an icon. I hope for a big budget video.

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Dec 23, 2017#139

I really wonder if it's his single or hers!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#140

I’m sure it’s her song. He even announces it as new JLo song.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#141

Cardi's new single is already in #2 on iTunes US!

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#142

Mille Backer wrote:Cardi's new single is already in #2 on iTunes US!
                                    she's currently dominating the TOP 20, Nicki Minaj found dead in a ditch :bow

2. Cardi B - Bartier Cardi (feat. 21 Savage)
                                    9. Ozuna - La Modelo (feat. Cardi B)
                                    17. Migos, Nicki Minaj & Cardi B - MotorSport
                                    18. Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
                                    20. G-Eazy - No Limit (feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B)

Bartier Cardi is so much better than Bodak Yellow. La Modelo is a latin bop (its a example of a current sound, not dated), JLo wish. No Limit is amazing. G-Easy should work with JLo too, it would be great.

I truly hope this song with JLo turns to be a hit too, otherwise GP will say that she ended Cardi's carrer. They are already saying that Cardi is getting Booty-ed :paperbag

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#143

They better release this soon while Cardi is the new it girl.

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#144

This song might just come out early January. She is filming the video 3,4 and 5. So it just might come out that day.

Then they plan to release the video end of Jan in time for Calibash Concert. Or hold off the record and video and release both end of Jan. In my opinion that a month long wait. Have the single out now. Then the video when it finished.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#145

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#146

I remembered this blouse from somewhere... She just changed the bra!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#147

Mille Backer wrote:I remembered this blouse from somewhere... She just changed the bra!

Aww. She does where some of the same clothes. She's just like us! :D

Dec 23, 2017#148

selena lopez wrote:Lol @ ppl saying what she should record and what she shouldn't Music is a passionate project her vision her sound it's her fucking craft stop been so chart obsessed and let her do her thing it's her art not yours if you don't like it move like she said, she's at the point in her career were she's really selective on what she will record and what she won't she's not chart obsessed anymore she's doing what she wants to do her way

She's to rich and famous to need a top10 hit her name's been a staple in Hollywood for over 20 years just enjoy her craft and her vision if not move along. She's never got gonna have the past successes anymore she may have the odd hit single but that's about it

Quantity =/= Quality and Success =/= Talent. People on here are obviously too naive to understand that.

Dec 23, 2017#149

alexliveitup! wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  nixy1991 wrote:Cardi B is local and her music is complete garbage, but I like her personality. She's fun in interviews.

This new song she released is borderline unlistenable.

I'm more concerned about DJ Khaled. His involvement means he'll be shouting throughout this song and I'm not here for that.

If it's some trap-style "banger", they can keep it. I'd rather have 50 Marc Anthony songs over that mess any day.
                                                  I just heard the song. Yeah. That is cookie-cutter crap. It basically sounds like every other rap song out today. Nothing special about it. Then again, I'm not a fan of rap in general, and the rappers out now are pretty much talentless. But her song basically sums up mainstream rap music in a nutshell.

P.S. Don't offend Marc Anthony like that.

Marc Anthony working with Jens music is a complete sh-t.
                                                  Well, it's still better than what some of these new "artists" put out.

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#150

rafaelsalguero wrote:This look like the real 1st Single !!! Maybe the 1st Single from the English Album

What makes you think that? And English. How we going to jump from spanish to English Album when the Spanish Album didn’t been released.

Read more posts (2310 remaining)