16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#1051

Devana wrote:I think it’s time to change the exclamation point on the title of this topic to a question mark...
    +1

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1052

I'd love to see this title with a #pronto

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1053

Many of you have problems, no offense but you guys drive yourselves crazy.

JLo never said the song was coming out in January, and even though that was the plan things change and now it’s suppose to come out in April. But this does not mean any of the following:

1. When people say JLo doesn’t care about her career, are you fucking mental? She is one of the hardest working woman in the world. She is also working in an industry where being an older woman and being a Latina actually works against her. I think she’s doing pretty damn near awesome when you consider the sexism, ageism, and racism in Hollywood.

2. When you guys bitch about her relationship with Arod saying that she cares about her man more than her career. I don’t know about you but my family and my boyfriend will always come before my job. So cut her some slack if she’s in love and wants to flaunt it. God knows all of ya be posting pictures on social media with your partners. Do you see JLo talking shit about your relationship choices?

3. For those of ya who think Cardi B’s time is almost up, again DELUSIONAL. She was just nominated for a couple of Grammy’s and she’s has so many hit songs in the last few months. She is doing way better than Nicki Minaj when she first started and look how far Nicki went with her career. Trust me it doesn’t matter if Cardi is working with a bunch of other artists, most people other than ya don’t give a fuck. If Dinero is Hot it is Hot. Ain’t nobody going to worry about if she has a song with Rita, or Bruno, or Madonna, or Beyonce. Only ya care about stupid shit like that.

4. Just because something isn’t released when it was suppose to be doesn’t mean the project is dead. You guys be so quick to bash JLo the minute she postpones a project.

5. And for those of you slick mouths talking about Jen’s post on Instagram being altered or photoshopped, again who gives a fuck? Don’t act like you don’t put a million fucking filters on your pics just to look semi-decent. She’s a gorgeous woman, she has nothing to prove by hiring professional photographers all the time just to post a damn picture on social media.

I made this post because honestly you guys take the fun out of everything. Even before things are released you are already judging. You are worse than the JLo haters. For example Se Acabo El Amor is an exciting project she has coming this week and already people are bashing everything from the song to the video to her wig. Like damn is constant negativity.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1054

FlyBoy87 wrote:Many of you have problems, no offense but you guys drive yourselves crazy.

JLo never said the song was coming out in January, and even though that was the plan things change and now it’s suppose to come out in April. But this does not mean any of the following:

1. When people say JLo doesn’t care about her career, are you fucking mental? She is one of the hardest working woman in the world. She is also working in an industry where being an older woman and being a Latina actually works against her. I think she’s doing pretty damn near awesome when you consider the sexism, ageism, and racism in Hollywood.

2. When you guys bitch about her relationship with Arod saying that she cares about her man more than her career. I don’t know about you but my family and my boyfriend will always come before my job. So cut her some slack if she’s in love and wants to flaunt it. God knows all of ya be posting pictures on social media with your partners. Do you see JLo talking shit about your relationship choices?

3. For those of ya who think Cardi B’s time is almost up, again DELUSIONAL. She was just nominated for a couple of Grammy’s and she’s has so many hit songs in the last few months. She is doing way better than Nicki Minaj when she first started and look how far Nicki went with her career. Trust me it doesn’t matter if Cardi is working with a bunch of other artists, most people other than ya don’t give a fuck. If Dinero is Hot it is Hot. Ain’t nobody going to worry about if she has a song with Rita, or Bruno, or Madonna, or Beyonce. Only ya care about stupid shit like that.

4. Just because something isn’t released when it was suppose to be doesn’t mean the project is dead. You guys be so quick to bash JLo the minute she postpones a project.

5. And for those of you slick mouths talking about Jen’s post on Instagram being altered or photoshopped, again who gives a fuck? Don’t act like you don’t put a million fucking filters on your pics just to look semi-decent. She’s a gorgeous woman, she has nothing to prove by hiring professional photographers all the time just to post a damn picture on social media.

I made this post because honestly you guys take the fun out of everything. Even before things are released you are already judging. You are worse than the JLo haters. For example Se Acabo El Amor is an exciting project she has coming this week and already people are bashing everything from the song to the video to her wig. Like damn is constant negativity.
          I love your positivity, always. We honestly need more people like you in the fandom.
          Anyway, this happens only here.. I love seeing a lot of fans praising her on twitter etc.. these are the real fans.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1055

Who has read please summarize for me!

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#1056

Mille Backer wrote:Who has read please summarize for me!
              +1

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Mar 08, 2018#1057

You should read it. He dragged us, and deservedly so. The vibe on the forum is mostly negative.

That said, we do have a right to be annoyed by all of this. She announced this album a year and a half ago, and by the time it comes out it'll be two years. She seems to be a bit lost currently, and that's obviously going to affect the fandom.

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#1058

nixy1991 wrote: The vibe on the forum is mostly negative.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1059

nixy1991 wrote:You should read it. He dragged us, and deservedly so. The vibe on the forum is mostly negative.

That said, we do have a right to be annoyed by all of this. She announced this album a year and a half ago, and by the time it comes out it'll be two years. She seems to be a bit lost currently, and that's obviously going to affect the fandom.
                    True. I mainly came to interact with fellow fans, but with everyone else saying negative stuff all of the time, it's quite sad. I do wish that things would come out more timely, but she could have some other stuff going on. Stil love her to death, though.

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Mar 08, 2018#1060

mEm wrote:
                      I know. I'd like to stay patient and optimistic, but she's making it hard, and I'm running out of both patience and optimism at this point. All we got so far were delays, #soon's, #pronto's, #getready's and a few releases in between without any proper promo or clear idea what they're intended for. NTNY? Lead single from Por Primera Vez, 8 months ago. AAA? 4 months ago. US? A-Rod appreciation single. Dinero? Maybe #pronto? We don't really know. And now we have a random collab coming out tomorrow. I mean, it is kind of a mess.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1061

chrisjlover wrote:
                        FlyBoy87 wrote:Many of you have problems, no offense but you guys drive yourselves crazy.

I love your positivity, always. We honestly need more people like you in the fandom.
                        Anyway, this happens only here.. I love seeing a lot of fans praising her on twitter etc.. these are the real fans.
                        Yeah. And Instagram. In general, I would be praising her. I've done so in the past. Even when she flopped, I stood by her. Even on YouTube comments, when people said nasty stuff about her, I defended her. Even with her relationship right now, I still stand by her. With all the obstacles, I'm still a stan.

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1062

It seems alot of you here dont know what to do with yourself but keep hanging here instead live your life.
                          You re all so upset about like its not normal anymore.
                          Ger a life so you wont be bitching about her career....

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#1063

nixy1991 wrote: I know. I'd like to stay patient and optimistic, but she's making it kinda hard, and I'm running out of both. All we got so far were delays, #soon's, #pronto's, #getready's and a few releases in between without any proper promo or clear idea what they're intended for. NTNY? Lead single from Por Primera Vez, 8 months ago. AAA? 4 months ago. US? A-Rod appreciation single. Dinero? Maybe #pronto? We don't really know. And now we have a random collab coming out tomorrow. I mean, it is kind of a mess.
                            It is a mess. It just shows how poor her music career is managed.
                            We have been waiting for this Spanish album She has been teasing about this album since 2016.

From Billboard; October 2016; "first single from the new production is slated for November"
                            That was November 2016 and then Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta was released as first single, Billboard reported.

"Chegaste" was released in December 2016 and then it was mentioned that Jen loved the song so much and she recorded Spanish version as a first single for Spanish album. Kany García confirmed in an interview that it will be the first single of the Spanish album.

She performed MIRATE at Latin Billboard Awards (April 2017),
                            LATINA and BILLBOARD said that it's her new single and the album was coming out "this summer" USA TODAY and many other sources also said that Mirate is the first single.

She posted teasers about Ni Tu Ni Yo (live performances from Vegas backstage) and also teased about Amor Amor Amor.
                            Then on July 2017, Ni Tu Ni You is released. ROLLING STONE and BILLBOARD said the album is coming out in SEPTEMBER 2017.

Amor Amor Amor is released on November 10 (after 6-7 months from when she first teased about the song)

On December 2017 DJ Khaled posted photos of them working in the studio for a new song with hashtags #newmusic #JENuary #JENuaryIsComing Jennifer reposted it. It was said that she's film the video on January 3-4-5 but it didn't happen.

February 2018 Jennifer confirmed that she recorded a Spanglish song with Cardi B, called Dinero, as reported by PEOPLE She said "I don’t know what the video is going to be yet but we’ll see what we come up with.”

February 2018, Bad Bunny told in an interview that he just recorded a duet with Jennifer.

Jennifer performed US on Calibash and said "look out for a remix with JBalvin" when she performed the song on Calabash.
                            February 2018, she released "US" a song that she teased on March 2017. RAP-UP and many other music blogs reported that its her lead single from ninth album. But later, Jennifer said that it is released because of her first anniversary with Alex. :bad:

March 2018 NO official news about the album / Dinero or next single.
                            (only information we have is from FlyBoy87, from a fan, he told us that Dinero will be coming out in April, no source provided)
                            Sorry Flyboy87, even reliable sources like Billboard / Latina / Rolling Stone / Rap-Up (they are all provided official information from Jen's team) are wrong, when it comes to Jennifer. Because Jen's team have no fucking idea about her career this Spanish album and releases, we can't believe you when you say it's gonna be released in April.

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1064

mEm wrote:
                              nixy1991 wrote: I know. I'd like to stay patient and optimistic, but she's making it kinda hard, and I'm running out of both. All we got so far were delays, #soon's, #pronto's, #getready's and a few releases in between without any proper promo or clear idea what they're intended for. NTNY? Lead single from Por Primera Vez, 8 months ago. AAA? 4 months ago. US? A-Rod appreciation single. Dinero? Maybe #pronto? We don't really know. And now we have a random collab coming out tomorrow. I mean, it is kind of a mess.
                              We have been waiting for this Spanish album She has been teasing about this album since 2016.

From Billboard; October 2016; "first single from the new production is slated for November"
                              That was November 2016 and then Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta was released as first single, Billboard reported.

"Chegaste" was released in December 2016 and then it was mentioned that Jen loved the song so much and she recorded Spanish version as a first single for Spanish album. Kany García confirmed in an interview that it will be the first single of the Spanish album.

LATINA and BILLBOARD said that it's her new single and the album was coming out "this summer" USA TODAY and many other sources also said that Mirate is the first single.

She posted teasers about Ni Tu Ni Yo (live performances from Vegas backstage) and also teased about Amor Amor Amor.
                              Then on July 2017, Ni Tu Ni You is released. ROLLING STONE and BILLBOARD said the album is coming out in SEPTEMBER 2017.

Amor Amor Amor is released on November 10 (after 6-7 months from when she first teased about the song)

On December 2017 DJ Khaled posted photos of them working in the studio for a new song with hashtags #newmusic #JENuary #JENuaryIsComing Jennifer reposted it. It was said that she's film the video on January 3-4-5 but it didn't happen.

February 2018 Jennifer confirmed that she recorded a Spanglish song with Cardi B, called Dinero, as reported by PEOPLE She said "I don’t know what the video is going to be yet but we’ll see what we come up with.”

February 2018, Bad Bunny told in an interview that he just recorded a duet with Jennifer.

Jennifer performed US on Calibash and said "look out for a remix with JBalvin" when she performed the song on Calabash.
                              February 2018, she released "US" a song that she teased on March 2017. RAP-UP and many other music blogs reported that its her lead single from ninth album. But later, Jennifer said that it is released because of her first anniversary with Alex. :bad:

(only information we have is from FlyBoy87, from a fan, he told us that Dinero will be coming out in April, no source provided)
                              Sorry Flyboy87, even reliable sources like Billboard / Latina / Rolling Stone / Rap-Up (they are all provided official information from Jen's team) are wrong, when it comes to Jennifer. Because Jen's team have no fucking idea about her career this Spanish album and releases, we can't believe you when you say it's gonna be released in April.

Don’t believe anyone blogs,fans people who claim they work for her or not work for her untill music released. No one reliable just enjoy the music and let’s not worry. Especially getting information from anyone who claims otherwise. Just personal opinion cause everyone here just becomes disappointed each time.

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Mar 08, 2018#1065

Eddie aka FlyBoy has a point in the whole situation going on in BB. Everyone complains about a whole bunch of things... I understand that she has created numerous issuess with her delays but let's just wait...

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1066

I WANT THAT DINERO WILL BE THE NEXT SINGLE. Not here for another songs

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Mar 09, 2018#1067

nixy1991 wrote:
                                    mEm wrote:
                                    I know. I'd like to stay patient and optimistic, but she's making it hard, and I'm running out of both patience and optimism at this point. All we got so far were delays, #soon's, #pronto's, #getready's and a few releases in between without any proper promo or clear idea what they're intended for. NTNY? Lead single from Por Primera Vez, 8 months ago. AAA? 4 months ago. US? A-Rod appreciation single. Dinero? Maybe #pronto? We don't really know. And now we have a random collab coming out tomorrow. I mean, it is kind of a mess.

I want to hear the Spanish album, too, but it's not like nothing has gone on for all of these months. Who cares that it's a "random collab" or an "A-Rod appreciation single"? I just don't get the stress, lol. You enjoy her music and she is putting out music, just not an album yet.

Everyone gets so dramatic and negative about EVERYTHING. She was helping disadvantaged youth and people were more interested is discussing what they considered her bad makeup. I really can't.

22K4,141
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,141

Mar 09, 2018#1068

JenRox wrote:
                                      nixy1991 wrote:
                                      mEm wrote:

I want to hear the Spanish album, too, but it's not like nothing has gone on for all of these months. Who cares that it's a "random collab" or an "A-Rod appreciation single"? I just don't get the stress, lol. You enjoy her music and she is putting out music, just not an album yet.

Everyone gets so dramatic and negative about EVERYTHING. She was helping disadvantaged youth and people were more interested is discussing what they considered her bad makeup. I really can't.
                                      Look the constant complaints are annoying, but the random singles don't help. They should just prepare two singles before the album and then have it released. If it's succesful, proceed with more singles and promotion, if not they should move to another era.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1069

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                        JenRox wrote:
                                        nixy1991 wrote:
                                        mEm wrote:

Look the constant complaints are annoying, but the random singles don't help. They should just prepare two singles before the album and then have it released. If it's succesful, proceed with more singles and promotion, if not they should move to another era.
                                        True. I do believe it should've been out a while back, but who knows what she's doing?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1070

Well said! I've stayed away from the forum for a while because the constant negativity just brings me down.

Contributor

Mar 09, 2018#1071

mEm wrote:

And here are the facts and the quotes, can't blame the fans. I think what the fans want from Jen is heat, and she isn't delivering. That's all what it boils down to.

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1072

There are some fans and there are some ass kissers in here, that is a fact. You can’t blame people for being negative when the artist who you stans seems to be not so interested in her career, it’s kinda frustrating. For those who are pissed by the negativity, try to focus on your own life, I mean, yeah, there are mixed opinions but that is how a forum works, you don’t need to take it seriously, it’s not like Jennifer Lopez will apreciate you more because you love everything she does, and if this is not an option for you, just click the ‘ban’ button and stop seeing all that negativity that bothers you ;)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1073

" dinero " is coming?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1074

jloverespe wrote:" dinero " is coming?

So definitely Terrero is the director of Dinero, and it's actually in the works... yaaaay

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1075

OMG

Read more posts (1385 remaining)