Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1026

LoveJennyLo wrote:It looks like Rita Ora will score another hit before Jen releases Dinero...
    :ROFL: :lol: dead at Rita scoring another hit, she has no hits :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1027

platanopower wrote:
      LoveJennyLo wrote:It looks like Rita Ora will score another hit before Jen releases Dinero...
      No hits? You live under a rock?

Just a small playlist with 42 hits...

Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1028

lucinda wrote:
        platanopower wrote:
        No hits? You live under a rock?

Just a small playlist with 42 hits...
        There is not a person alive that I know that know a song by Rita, including me, maybe just a hook for some of her songs she has been featured on. I guess she has had hits in Europe but she’s dead fish in the states, mainly known for her fashion and men, she has no career musically here :coffee

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Mar 06, 2018#1029

Your Song, Anywhere and For You are already hits for Rita.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1030

Dinero is buried to me at this point.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1031

Another hit? Bitch where?? Rita has the UK and flops in the US. Dinero will most likely flop in the UK cuz it's spanglish song but might do good in the US. She's not some force that's gonna ruin the songs chance.

Contributor

Mar 07, 2018#1032

I've heard a demo for Girls Girls Girls and its going to smash the USA expecially now that Cardi is going to be on it, I hope she keeps Charli XCX on it too. The label is going all out for this single, this won't do a NTNY for sure.

Mar 07, 2018#1033

Snatched

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Mar 07, 2018#1034

Beyonce it's also working with Cardi B??

Master of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1035

I’m sure Madonna will release a single with Cardi

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1036

rafaelsalguero wrote:Beyonce it's also working with Cardi B??
                        I don't think so. I heard that it was cancelled.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1037

damnn madonna, charli, rita, bruno, and maybe beyonce all have eyes on cardi. this must be the reason why dinero is/having to be pushed back

Mar 07, 2018#1038

at this point wont the song do more for cardi than Jen? shes turning to Nicki in a way

Intro to Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1039

When I realize that everyone is going to get a Cardi B feature before Jenny...

I just hope Cardi is still hot by the time Jen releases the song...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1040

Chiquito wrote:When I realize that everyone is going to get a Cardi B feature before Jenny...

I just hope Cardi is still hot by the time Jen releases the song...
                                I think Jenny is waiting to make a featuring with Cardi's baby :ROFL:

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1041

I honestly don't care about her success anymore.. she proves us everyday that she & her team don't make a plan to make this sth a hit... and if they don't care, I don't.
                                  I just want to listen to the song because sounds really promising.. I can't wait for the last week of April to listen to it (the Cardi buzz will probably be dead by that time, and this song won't do really good, as expected).

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

Mar 07, 2018#1042

Why so anxious to have the song released before other artists? If the song is good it'll be a hit... if it's not good it won't, featuring Cardi B or not.

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

Mar 07, 2018#1043

CosTaSsSs wrote:Why so anxious to have the song released before other artists? If the song is good it'll be a hit... if it's not good it won't, featuring Cardi B or not.
                                      In general i agree but timing is important. Why not get the most out of one of the hottest names out there and release a song with her when she'll be already everywhere and overplayed? Jen has missed out on many hot trends by being late...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#1044

chrisjlover wrote:I honestly don't care about her success anymore.. she proves us everyday that she & her team don't make a plan to make this sth a hit... and if they don't care, I don't.
                                        I just want to listen to the song because sounds really promising.. I can't wait for the last week of April to listen to it (the Cardi buzz will probably be dead by that time, and this song won't do really good, as expected).
                                        True. True. True. They are missing out on some opportunities, but then again, she's already a household name and has achieved a lot. The Cardi hype might be dead, and it might not. It could be her last hit before she starts falls off. We'll have to see.
                                        panos86 wrote:
                                        CosTaSsSs wrote:Why so anxious to have the song released before other artists? If the song is good it'll be a hit... if it's not good it won't, featuring Cardi B or not.
                                        In general i agree but timing is important. Why not get the most out of one of the hottest names out there and release a song with her when she'll be already everywhere and overplayed? Jen has missed out on many hot trends by being late...
                                        Right. But looking back to it, Booty peaked in the top 20 when she collabed with Iggy, though I heard it was mostly due to video views. I think there's still a chance. While nothing it's guaranteed, I wouldn't get too disappointed over it just yet.

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Mar 07, 2018#1045

QueenCedar101 wrote: Right. But looking back to it, Booty peaked in the top 20 when she collabed with Iggy, though I heard it was mostly due to video views. I think there's still a chance. While nothing it's guaranteed, I wouldn't get too disappointed over it just yet.
                                          It's not exactly that i am disappointed i just find it weird... probably there are very specific factors that determine a release window that we are not aware of but i just wish her music career plan was more on point because in general i really love the quality of her music.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1046

I mean, I always enjoy the music Jen puts out. I'm always bopping my head to it.

But I just wished her team planned things a little bit better so the impact of the songs could be greater! And then more people would be able to appreciate Jenny as a MUSIC artist. And not just from the tabloids and TV shows. Not saying I don't love her TV stuff, but like... She's so much more than that, nowadays Jen's overlooked and underappreciated in the music department...

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1047

I will be pissed if dinero never comes out and imagine we might never hearing dinero ever :lol: :coffee

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

Mar 08, 2018#1048

platanopower wrote:I will be pissed if dinero never comes out and imagine we might never hearing dinero ever :lol: :coffee

Or get released 1 year later for J.Rod 2nd Anniversary Special Promo Single, like "US" :confetti
                                                HAHAHAHAHA LOL

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1049

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                                  platanopower wrote:I will be pissed if dinero never comes out and imagine we might never hearing dinero ever :lol: :coffee

Or get released 1 year later for J.Rod 2nd Anniversary Special Promo Single, like "US" :confetti
                                                  HAHAHAHAHA LOL
                                                  GUUUUURRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLL A MESSS!! I dont even want to think about it

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#1050

I think it’s time to change the exclamation point on the title of this topic to a question mark...

Read more posts (1410 remaining)