Source?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#603

albacho wrote:
        rafaelsalguero wrote:
        RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:
        Same. I want that and solo songs.

So does Jennifer and that's why Sony is in no rush to release this album
        No Ballad has been released like single, so that's no the problem
        They release 2 uptempo songs "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor Amor Amor" and the general public ignore this, she performed "Mirate" on Billboard Awards and the public loves the song :coffee
        I hate to be arguin with you but come on. I understand that you love her ballads as her fan but what are you saying its not true. Jennifer start to promote this album with 3 ballads.
        1.She promote the OYPLV with the Latin Grammys performance and with all the tv shows talking about the perform and the kiss with Marc. She dropped the single and nobody support it even when the song is a cover from a big latin hit, and she gets many but critics from the GP that said she sings terrible this song.
        2. She drooped Chegaste with Roberto Carlos and promoted it whit a musig video. Again nobody cares about it.
        3. She performed Mirate in the biggest Latin Award show where all the event was dedicate for her, she won her Premio De La Estrella and the whole thing again for nothing. A song whith all this promo and didnt get nothing.

Now the real first singles she just droped the songs and videos with any kind of big promo and whitout any kind of radio support. The worst thing was for AAA, a song that has big potential, that got to be top 10 on Bilboard Hot Latin songs at first week, that is top 10 on spanish radios updates, but she didnt help it.

I know that we all as JLovers gonna love everything that comes from her. I like her ballads too but the GP likes her for her Urban and Dance Music, doesnt matter the lenguage.
        People want the Jenny From The Block, On The Floor or Im Real, vibes in her music.
        Nobody is here for Fell The Light or Como Ama Una Mujer vibes.
        Well, do you want quantity? Or do you want quality?

14K2,707
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,707

Jan 20, 2018#604

QueenCedar101 wrote:
          albacho wrote:
          rafaelsalguero wrote:
          RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

So does Jennifer and that's why Sony is in no rush to release this album
          They release 2 uptempo songs "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor Amor Amor" and the general public ignore this, she performed "Mirate" on Billboard Awards and the public loves the song :coffee
          I hate to be arguin with you but come on. I understand that you love her ballads as her fan but what are you saying its not true. Jennifer start to promote this album with 3 ballads.
          1.She promote the OYPLV with the Latin Grammys performance and with all the tv shows talking about the perform and the kiss with Marc. She dropped the single and nobody support it even when the song is a cover from a big latin hit, and she gets many but critics from the GP that said she sings terrible this song.
          2. She drooped Chegaste with Roberto Carlos and promoted it whit a musig video. Again nobody cares about it.
          3. She performed Mirate in the biggest Latin Award show where all the event was dedicate for her, she won her Premio De La Estrella and the whole thing again for nothing. A song whith all this promo and didnt get nothing.

Now the real first singles she just droped the songs and videos with any kind of big promo and whitout any kind of radio support. The worst thing was for AAA, a song that has big potential, that got to be top 10 on Bilboard Hot Latin songs at first week, that is top 10 on spanish radios updates, but she didnt help it.

I know that we all as JLovers gonna love everything that comes from her. I like her ballads too but the GP likes her for her Urban and Dance Music, doesnt matter the lenguage.
          People want the Jenny From The Block, On The Floor or Im Real, vibes in her music.

1.-OYPLV was Top 20 on iTunes USA !!! And they never released this like an oficial single on Radios or a Music Video
          2.-CHEGASTE it's a portuguese song, they never reléase the spanish versión, how in hell you want a Portuguese versión will be a hit in Mexico or USA ??? They only use spanish & English songs
          3.-MIRATE was never released on iTunes or even the video performance on Jennifer's VEVO, how in hell you want this charted???

Master of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#605

OMG GUYS! YES!
            VERY EXCITING!!

Jan 20, 2018#606

where he said this?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#607

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                albacho wrote:
                rafaelsalguero wrote:

1.-OYPLV was Top 20 on iTunes USA !!! And they never released this like an oficial single on Radios or a Music Video
                2.-CHEGASTE it's a portuguese song, they never reléase the spanish versión, how in hell you want a Portuguese versión will be a hit in Mexico or USA ??? They only use spanish & English songs
                3.-MIRATE was never released on iTunes or even the video performance on Jennifer's VEVO, how in hell you want this charted???
                I dont gonna say nothing more. We should Just enjoy...

Master of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#608

Can’t wait ti hear the full song

Intro to Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#609

Yo quiero dinero thanks God!!!!! a bit of Hip hop!!! And Could it be us pop! that's JLO let's forget a bit about reggaeton pleaseeeeeee

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#610

Damn dont really know who thought that but the "Get the money and go" with "Bitch better have my money" remix for "Yo Quiero Dinero" was totally out of this world.

The best way to tease us for that single! :bow

Jan 21, 2018#611

It would be amazing if she call Rihanna for the song too or maybe a remix of it...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#612

alexjlover wrote:It would be amazing if she call Rihanna for the song too or maybe a remix of it...

true...

20K7,955
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          20K7,955

Jan 21, 2018#613

Looks like it's called just Dinero ... good !

16K4,313
                            Contributor
                            16K4,313

Jan 21, 2018#614

I’m glad that Jen is teasing Could It Be Us
                              Dinero wont do much outside of US, its not then sound Europe/rest of the world likes.

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#615

If Dinero smashes the USA, then she should do a #MeToo Remix with more female rappers. Add MariahLynn, Remy Ma and a veteran like Eve or Missy.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#616

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:If Dinero smashes the USA, then she should do a #MeToo Remix with more female rappers. Add MariahLynn, Remy Ma and a veteran like Eve or Missy.
                                  Me too ? What is that?

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#617

moejlo wrote:
                                    RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:If Dinero smashes the USA, then she should do a #MeToo Remix with more female rappers. Add MariahLynn, Remy Ma and a veteran like Eve or Missy.
                                    Me too ? What is that?

https://metoomvmt.org

Hollywood actresses speaking out probably stopped more women from becoming Harvey Weinstein's victims. They also sparked the important #MeToo conversation.

This movement has exposed and taken down industry titans for sexual harassment and sexual assault. And it has served as a catalyst for reevaluating how women are treated in the workplace. We all agree that women shouldn’t face physical violence at work, whether sexually motivated or not.

But just months after Weinstein’s victims started a national discussion on sexual harassment and sexual assault, the conversation is being diverted to a different issue.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#618

I don't think MariahLynn is a good suit. She's still way to up-and-coming to be at the level of a JLO collab in my opinion. Remy wouldn't be bad but at the same time Remy isn't really that hot right now. All The Way Up was her only smash though I can see her working with her due to her friendship with Joe.

A remix with Cardi, Nicki and then some veterans like Eve or Missy would be great!! But the likeliness of that ever happening is like a zero lol. Maybe Azalea Banks.

I'm still dying for her to collab with Nicki.
                                      angelmoexp wrote:Yo quiero dinero thanks God!!!!! a bit of Hip hop!!! And Could it be us pop! that's JLO let's forget a bit about reggaeton pleaseeeeeee
                                      yes, while I loved NTNY and AAA, I feel like it's not the Spanish direction that's in right now. Spanish-trap I feel is more popular right now / plus songs that are more Spanglish than just all around so Quiero Dinero is the perfect sound. Spanish. I honestly think it'll be a smash.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#619

love the idea but maybe i would like to her to have some hits before we do ANOTHER charity song

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#620

RLO wrote:love the idea but maybe i would like to her to have some hits before we do ANOTHER charity song

It wouldn't just be a charity song, it'd be an anthem.

46K3,678
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,678

Jan 21, 2018#621

Hmmm, could this be the first time we ever agree, Ruru? LMAO I think a #TimesUp remix would be the better match, especially now that pay disparity is becoming a hot topic, but it would be good for the cause and for her.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Jan 21, 2018#622

Damn Ruru this is genius! :clap We better get this to her team ASAP people! :cool:

26K8,938
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,938

Jan 21, 2018#623

RuRu and JenRox agreeing on something?

Panos86 praising RuRu?

What’s next? Josh and panos86 becoming BFFs? :lmao

:bbrocks

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#624

Asdfghujj; i hate when producers hype up there songs as being TOP 5 BEST SONG I'VE EVER PRODUCED!!!! I'm so fucken hyped right now I can't contain myself for 2 weeks. :woot
                                                  This needs to smash in the US!!! It would be nice if this brought back Jen to the UK and if it was a hit in Germany but it's so out of there taste but damn the tears id she's if somehow Jen managed this. :confetti

Better yet i want this song to introduce Jen to a new generation of teens who stream the shit out of urban songs. Just like OTF gave Jen her YouTube power this needs to pave the way for spotify smashes. :cheer :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2018#625

Yes perfect, especially Remy, she’s lit right now! She just put a song out called Melanin Magic with Chris brown.Dope!

Read more posts (1835 remaining)