14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Jan 19, 2018#576

I don't want full Urban GEneric Songs, I need the beautiful ballads too (Mirate, Por Primera Vez, Dime Que Me Esperas)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 19, 2018#577

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
      RLO wrote:this website has an exclusive of some sort

http://celebrityinsider.org/dj-khaled-f ... ab-106154/

‘Everything is top secret, I can tell you this: J.Lo has got some new music coming. I want to thank J.Lo for letting me be one of the producers among other great ones and a feature on the record. I am grateful.’

Hoping she re-recorded the Spanish album, removed Chegaste and those other boring ballads and giving us full Urban Latino for the clubs.
      Don't get your hopes up its not happening. I don't think chegaste was ever intended for her album. Plus only club bangers would make the album cheap and meaningless.

I want variation although I do want most tracks leaning toward urban but some AAA's wouldn't hurt cuz it slays and y'all wrong opinions can deal. Lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 19, 2018#578

rafaelsalguero wrote:I don't want full Urban GEneric Songs, I need the beautiful ballads too (Mirate, Por Primera Vez, Dime Que Me Esperas)
        Same. I want that and solo songs.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 19, 2018#579

At that point I just want her not to waste another single without releasing the album... And that already promote her work, because it is better to flop with dignity than to let the thing die without fighting for what she wants!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 19, 2018#580

If in January ''Everything is top secret'', then we'll might get a 10 seconds teaser in March :ROFL:

Contributor

Jan 20, 2018#581

QueenCedar101 wrote:
              rafaelsalguero wrote:I don't want full Urban GEneric Songs, I need the beautiful ballads too (Mirate, Por Primera Vez, Dime Que Me Esperas)

So does Jennifer and that's why Sony is in no rush to release this album

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Jan 20, 2018#582

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:

No Ballad has been released like single, so that's no the problem
                They release 2 uptempo songs "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor Amor Amor" and the general public ignore this, she performed "Mirate" on Billboard Awards and the public loves the song :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#583

DJ Khaled confirmed that he will perform at the Grammy... Then we will have Cardi B and DJ Khaled, if Jennifer had a little more willpower she would released friday and the video sunday and still perform!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#584

This song is probably shelved. Jens probably gonna start filming shades season 4 and probably guest star on more reality tv shows and sitcoms

Master of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#585

NB1990 wrote:This song is probably shelved. Jens probably gonna start filming shades season 4 and probably guest star on more reality tv shows and sitcoms
                      i don’t think :coffee

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Jan 20, 2018#586

Because whenever something doesn't come out right away, that automatically means it's shelved? :lol

It's been a pretty uneventful #JENuary, though.

20K7,826
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,826

Jan 20, 2018#587

They revealed the info too early, I guess ...

You'all so impatient lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#588

Let’s hope she will join DJ Khaled and perform at the Grammys. That would be the best promo.

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Jan 20, 2018#589

LoveJennyLo wrote:Let’s hope she will join DJ Khaled and perform at the Grammys. That would be the best promo.
                              Too good to be true...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#590

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:

No Ballad has been released like single, so that's no the problem
                                They release 2 uptempo songs "Ni Tu Ni Yo" and "Amor Amor Amor" and the general public ignore this, she performed "Mirate" on Billboard Awards and the public loves the song :coffee
                                I hate to be arguin with you but come on. I understand that you love her ballads as her fan but what are you saying its not true. Jennifer start to promote this album with 3 ballads.
                                1.She promote the OYPLV with the Latin Grammys performance and with all the tv shows talking about the perform and the kiss with Marc. She dropped the single and nobody support it even when the song is a cover from a big latin hit, and she gets many but critics from the GP that said she sings terrible this song.
                                2. She drooped Chegaste with Roberto Carlos and promoted it whit a musig video. Again nobody cares about it.
                                3. She performed Mirate in the biggest Latin Award show where all the event was dedicate for her, she won her Premio De La Estrella and the whole thing again for nothing. A song whith all this promo and didnt get nothing.

Now the real first singles she just droped the songs and videos with any kind of big promo and whitout any kind of radio support. The worst thing was for AAA, a song that has big potential, that got to be top 10 on Bilboard Hot Latin songs at first week, that is top 10 on spanish radios updates, but she didnt help it.

I know that we all as JLovers gonna love everything that comes from her. I like her ballads too but the GP likes her for her Urban and Dance Music, doesnt matter the lenguage.
                                People want the Jenny From The Block, On The Floor or Im Real, vibes in her music.
                                Nobody is here for Fell The Light or Como Ama Una Mujer vibes.

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Jan 20, 2018#591

What happened to #JENuary? :coffee

Jan 20, 2018#592

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I just saw the video again multiple times and I think they are filming right now. LETS DIGEST WHERE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT "THE VIDEO PART"

First, they are talking about the movie "American Gangsta" and

Alex : It'll be like the movie "TAKEN" - (Mind you the song is rumored to be titled "DINERO" which means "Money")

JLO: It'll be "CINEMATIC" it has a little steam to it you know what I mean; I was just trying to connect it to the song where its not just the typical you know Reggaeton, Bachata, Hip Hop video that everybody does all the time.

Khaled: Man its gonna be dope...... You all picked the day yet, like y'all figured that part out?

JLO: January 4th

Khaled: everything good on that?

Benny: YUP

Khaled: Alright Cool

JLO: Is it the 4th, 5th and 6th?

Benny: It was the 2nd through the 5th

JLO: 3rth , 4rth and 5th.. Something like that.. I won't do it right on the 2nd, probably be prepping on it. Probably 3rd, 4th and 5th.

JLO: Do you think we should do some ad libs with her?

Khaled: On the record? ( WHY WOULD HE SAY ON THE RECORD? ) Because they were just talking about the VIDEO.

JLO: On the record.

So, I think they are shooting the video right now, if not then tomorrow. I hope so because then it'll be her first female collab for Cardi right? and it would make JLO pop again and they can bring the whole Bronx to this again!
                                    So what happened on the 4th, 5th and 6th? :coffee

I’m confused. :lmao

Master of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#593

I WANT NEWS. NOW

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Jan 20, 2018#594

@1:25

Khaled: “Did [Cardi] hear the mix?”
                                        Jen: “No, I haven’t sent it to her yet”
                                        + Jen wants Cardi to add some adlibs.

Khaled looked suprised and tried to explain that that it doesn’t work like that. Jen should ask Cardi first before deciding when to shoot the video (and whether she wants to do some adlibs).

Benny: “We should call her...”

Maybe Cardi didn’t have time. Or maybe she wasn’t happy with the latest version of the song. :coffee

Well, I’m actually glad they are taking their time to create a perfect song this time. The end result better be good! :cheer

(“Girls” could have been a great song, if they took their time to make it perfect)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#595

grirls is a great song and i hope they take their time but not too long!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#596

Hopefully it’s released btw I’m texting this drunk lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Jan 20, 2018#597

brave07 wrote:Hopefully it’s released btw I’m texting this drunk lol

Again? :coffee

You and selenalopez :lmao :friends:

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#598

J wrote:
                                                brave07 wrote:Hopefully it’s released btw I’m texting this drunk lol

Again? :coffee

You and selenalopez :lmao :friends:
                                                I’m always drunk
                                                Lol see so drunk

20K7,826
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,826

Jan 20, 2018#599

He said it ? lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 20, 2018#600

Luka711 wrote:He said it ? lol
                                                    Yes he did.

Read more posts (1860 remaining)