14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Mar 09, 2018#1101

I hate when a Singer keeps working with the same Video Director over and over again, like Shakira with Jaume de Laiguana, and Jennifer with Jessy Terrero!!! WTF

I wish Jennifer work with Melina or Megaforce for "DINERO"

Contributor

Mar 09, 2018#1102

I can’t believe you all having a full blown discussion on how Jessy Terrero based on INSTAGRAM COMMENTS. Lmao! No wonder why there’s so much confussion and drama on this forum.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1103

rafaelsalguero wrote:I hate when a Singer keeps working with the same Video Director over and over again, like Shakira with Jaume de Laiguana, and Jennifer with Jessy Terrero!!! WTF

I wish Jennifer work with Melina or Megaforce for "DINERO"
        Yeah me too, different directors are able to show different sides of an artist! But as long as Jesy BRINGS IT, I'm cool

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1104

lol what if Jen is saving Dinero for her Griselda Blanco movie??????

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Mar 09, 2018#1105

At this point, I expect immense amount of shameful product placement, an easy 8-count choreography by Nappytabs, an unnecessary 1 minute into with cheesy acting and cinematic shots of random objects (like trash can)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1106

mEm wrote:At this point, I expect immense amount of shameful product placement, an easy 8-count choreography by Nappytabs, an unnecessary 1 minute into with cheesy acting and cinematic shots of random objects (like trash can)

Don't even joke about it!! WE don't deserve it...

20K7,821
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,821

Mar 09, 2018#1107

Meltdowns already lol

She worked many times with the same directors. Hunter, Williams, Meyers, Lawrence etc

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#1108

maybe it will be 2018s summer smash

but jessy again really? boring

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Mar 09, 2018#1109

FUCKING FINALLY! :woot Let's hope this means Dinero plans are in motion! :cheer
                    Yeah i'm not excited about Jessy Terrero again but i hope for the best... i just don't get the obsession. :coffee

14K2,771
                    Contributor
                    14K2,771

Mar 09, 2018#1110

At this point I dont give a shit who directs the video I simply want this damn song
                      Its the only song lately of hers that I feel Ill really like

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2018#1111

daxview wrote:There are some fans and there are some ass kissers in here, that is a fact. You can’t blame people for being negative when the artist who you stans seems to be not so interested in her career, it’s kinda frustrating. For those who are pissed by the negativity, try to focus on your own life, I mean, yeah, there are mixed opinions but that is how a forum works, you don’t need to take it seriously, it’s not like Jennifer Lopez will apreciate you more because you love everything she does, and if this is not an option for you, just click the ‘ban’ button and stop seeing all that negativity that bothers you ;)
                        +1

Mar 10, 2018#1112

masc86 wrote:At the this point I dont give a shit who directs the video I simply want this damn song
                          Its the only song lately of hers that I feel Ill really like
                          I'm so agree with your comment, but the only thing I would love in the video is a dance break , I miss the old j.lo :(

12K11,426
                          Contributor
                          12K11,426

Mar 10, 2018#1113

I can careless who directs the video. If the songs good, the views will be good. Just look at OTF - such a low budget cheap video and the views are insane.

Contributor

Mar 10, 2018#1114

chrisjlover wrote:
                              jloverespe wrote:" dinero " is coming?

So definitely Terrero is the director of Dinero, and it's actually in the works... yaaaay

I approve, I love Terrero, the video better be high budget and amazing

Mar 10, 2018#1115

OH and a breakdance please, and shot in 4K

Mar 10, 2018#1116

And can we get an Ozuna remix to this too?!

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2018#1117

Crazy4JenL wrote:I can careless who directs the video. If the songs good, the views will be good. Just look at OTF - such a low budget cheap video and the views are insane.

That was because of the iconic “Lamabada” help gave the boost of “On The Floor” to its full potential. Plus the beat is insane the way RedOne conjured that production. It’s very tough for a producer to get a song that can blow the charts. It all depends how audiences receive it.
                                    We just going to have to wait and see how “Dinero” does. Cardi mention on her live IG video she collaborated with many artist and ft. She just waiting on them to drop. She didn’t mention names but she has worked with JLo,Beyoncé, & Christina Aguilera on Records. Watch when Cardi album
                                    Comes out in late Spring/Early summer all these songs Cardi ft their going to be dropping. We will be praying out of all the features will Jen record survive with everyone dropping a Cardi Feature.

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Mar 11, 2018#1118

looks like he's gonna be busy

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Mar 11, 2018#1119

Jennifer should perform "DINERO" on the new "AMERICAN IDOL" season

20K7,821
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,821

Mar 11, 2018#1120

She should be filming in next two weeks, cuz then she has Vegas.

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2018#1121

He did LIU in 2 weeks

Mar 12, 2018#1122

DJ KHALED will host the i heart radio tonight. I hope he will say some news about this song during some interview

Master of Jenology

Mar 12, 2018#1123

Cardi B won "Best New Artist" at the IHEARTRADIO and she announced her album comes out in April. So it true "Dinero" ft Cardi B been pushed in April due to waiting on her album. So 3rd single from Jen album of "Pop Primera Vez" coming cut wait!!.

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

Mar 12, 2018#1124

Cardi performed a medley of hits at iheartradio awards show.
                                                  She really needs to work on her stage presence before she starts performing with the queen.
                                                  Or it'll be like Alvaro Soler again :coffee

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#1125

Hmmm TMZ report shes pregnant....

Cardi B going to be a mom?! That’s what a new report says!

The 25-year-old rapper is reportedly pregnant with her first child with her fiance Offset, TMZ reports. The report says she will still perform at Coachella next month when she’ll be almost 7 months pregnant.

Cardi B and Offset both denied she was pregnant last month.

The rapper has not confirmed anything, and there’s been no official word, so we cannot verify this news at this time. Stay tuned as we learn more!

Cardi B just made an appearance this past weekend while performing at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.

Read more posts (1335 remaining)