22K4,145
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,145

Dec 22, 2017#76

This is probably the urban banger she was talking about!

14K2,771
    Contributor
    14K2,771

Dec 22, 2017#77

Exciting, always love when shes in her music vibe

Commercially this is a smart move IF they release this within a month. Not like in true JLo style recording a song which fits the current trend and release it 9 months after when the trend got old

Contributor

Dec 22, 2017#78

rico_ysl1 wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:
        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:
        So she should just stay quiet and not say anything all because she's in a studio? You may not like it, but in a team, you MUST be assertive and say something. You're entitled to your own opinion, but calling her a "bitch"? That's a bit of a stretch.
        You must be part of the new bunch. I been on here 8-9 years. It's really not that deep sis.
        Well, duh. I've seen you post comments in different topics, and you have made some very good points, as well as drag her for no reason. I've only been on here for a couple of months, but some of what is said on here crosses the line. I'm all for giving honest opinions, but some of what is said goes way too far.
        ive been off and on here for years ( so dont even).. but yes i agree they took it to far, telling a legend to shut your mouth and calling her a bitch.. would u say that to here face? i doubt it.. so keep it yourself.. your criticism is not constructive.. its just embarrassing for all of her other fans..
        Of course I would. You do not know me. Don't speak for me my love.

And maybe you should stan for Jennifer a little harder. She has admitted many times that she has a bad habit of cursing alot. Let's not act like our fave is the next coming Mother Teresa. Also, in the US, "bitch" is also used as a term of endearment or out of love.

Either way, if you can't handle the criticism simply ignore it or hide the notifications. Like I said its not that deep. Move it along.

On topic, I wonder if Cardi will release her collabo with Beyonce around the same time too, or if that will affect Jen or vice versa? And did anyone hear Cardi's new single that dropped today? Lol. I'm not feeling it. But it is #5 on the iTunes chart.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Dec 22, 2017#79

Cardi B is local and her music is complete garbage, but I like her personality. She's fun in interviews.

This new song she released is borderline unlistenable.

I'm more concerned about DJ Khaled. His involvement means he'll be shouting throughout this song and I'm not here for that.

If it's some trap-style "banger", they can keep it. I'd rather have 50 Marc Anthony songs over that mess any day.

14K6,348
          Contributor
          14K6,348

Dec 22, 2017#80

nixy1991 wrote:Cardi B is local and her music is complete garbage, but I like her personality. She's fun in interviews.

Is that an act or is she really like that ?

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Dec 22, 2017#81

daisylo wrote:
              nixy1991 wrote:Cardi B is local and her music is complete garbage, but I like her personality. She's fun in interviews.

Is that an act or is she really like that ? She's weird.

Definitely not an act, I watched Life & Hip Hop and she's acting like that all the time. I think she's really lovable tbh.

This was a meme a few years ago. :lol

14K6,348
              Contributor
              14K6,348

Dec 22, 2017#82

God.. First time I hear her talk so that was weird.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#83

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                  rico_ysl1 wrote:
                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: You must be part of the new bunch. I been on here 8-9 years. It's really not that deep sis.
                  Well, duh. I've seen you post comments in different topics, and you have made some very good points, as well as drag her for no reason. I've only been on here for a couple of months, but some of what is said on here crosses the line. I'm all for giving honest opinions, but some of what is said goes way too far.
                  ive been off and on here for years ( so dont even).. but yes i agree they took it to far, telling a legend to shut your mouth and calling her a bitch.. would u say that to here face? i doubt it.. so keep it yourself.. your criticism is not constructive.. its just embarrassing for all of her other fans..

And maybe you should stan for Jennifer a little harder. She has admitted many times that she has a bad habit of cursing alot. Let's not act like our fave is the next coming Mother Teresa. Also, in the US, "bitch" is also used as a term of endearment or out of love.

Either way, if you can't handle the criticism simply ignore it or hide the notifications. Like I said its not that deep. Move it along.

On topic, I wonder if Cardi will release her collabo with Beyonce around the same time too, or if that will affect Jen or vice versa? And did anyone hear Cardi's new single that dropped today? Lol. I'm not feeling it. But it is #5 on the iTunes chart.
                  The record with Beyonce was just a rumor.. Cardi denied it.

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Dec 22, 2017#84

daisylo wrote:God.. First time I hear her talk so that was weird.
                    She's definitely quirky and OTT, but she doesn't strike me as disingenuous.

Now, will she and Jen have chemistry on the track is another issue altogether. I don't see it, but who knows.

Contributor

Dec 22, 2017#85

chrisjlover wrote:
                      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                      rico_ysl1 wrote:
                      QueenCedar101 wrote:

The record with Beyonce was just a rumor.. Cardi denied it.
                      Interesting.
                      Thanks boo! :hug

14K6,348
                      Contributor
                      14K6,348

Dec 22, 2017#86

nixy1991 wrote:

Now, will she and Jen have chemistry on the track is another issue altogether. I don't see it, but who knows.
                        I liked this one.. for some reason I tho she was puerto rican.

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Dec 22, 2017#87

daisylo wrote:
                          nixy1991 wrote:

She spoke about Jen before, too (about the IR n-word controversy):

14K6,348
                          Contributor
                          14K6,348

Dec 22, 2017#88

^ she kinda talks like a kid

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#89

daisylo wrote:

Is that an act or is she really like that ?

Major Nanny Fine vibes.

Dec 22, 2017#90

I'm more concerned about DJ Khaled. His involvement means he'll be shouting throughout this song and I'm not here for that.

If it's some trap-style "banger", they can keep it. I'd rather have 50 Marc Anthony songs over that mess any day.
                                Tbh, I like everything we've heard from the Spanish album, I don't like the release mess and delay but the music is great.

Cardi B has song with Ozuna and she sounds good in Spanish.

Contributor

Dec 22, 2017#91

daisylo wrote:
                                  nixy1991 wrote:

Lol @ "Puerto Rican". Don't insult us please. :lol

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same broad who said Puerto Ricans don't know how to speak Spanish properly.

Ironically, neither does she.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#92

Where's all those Cardi haters at lol the ones who dragged her ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#93

rico_ysl1 wrote:
                                      QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                      QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                      So she should just stay quiet and not say anything all because she's in a studio? You may not like it, but in a team, you MUST be assertive and say something. You're entitled to your own opinion, but calling her a "bitch"? That's a bit of a stretch.
                                      You must be part of the new bunch. I been on here 8-9 years. It's really not that deep sis.

Dec 22, 2017#94

I just heard the song. Yeah. That is cookie-cutter crap. It basically sounds like every other rap song out today. Nothing special about it. Then again, I'm not a fan of rap in general, and the rappers out now are pretty much talentless. But her song basically sums up mainstream rap music in a nutshell.

P.S. Don't offend Marc Anthony like that.

Dec 22, 2017#95

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                          rico_ysl1 wrote:
                                          QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: You must be part of the new bunch. I been on here 8-9 years. It's really not that deep sis.

Endearment how? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: It has also been used as a misogynistic term (like basic bitch), although the real definition of it is a female dog. But how would you feel if a random person on the street called your wife a "bitch"? You would be quick to fight them and yell at them. You can state your opinion, without calling people derogatory names. You do drag her a lot and you never want to admit to your actions, but that's your problem, not mine.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#96

Do y'all like Cardi b now ?

Dec 22, 2017#97

nixy1991 wrote:
                                              daisylo wrote:

Is that an act or is she really like that ? She's weird.

Definitely not an act, I watched Life & Hip Hop and she's acting like that all the time. I think she's really lovable tbh. Lol u meant love and hip hop

This was a meme a few years ago. :lol

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#98

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                I just heard the song. Yeah. That is cookie-cutter crap. It basically sounds like every other rap song out today. Nothing special about it. Then again, I'm not a fan of rap in general, and the rappers out now are pretty much talentless. But her song basically sums up mainstream rap music in a nutshell.

P.S. Don't offend Marc Anthony like that.
                                                DAMN, i dont want to believe that I really read this thing.....
                                                Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Uzi vert are some examples of incredible talents. I really dont get your point :rolleyes

Dec 23, 2017#99

Rap music is my whole life and Im so happy to hear that Jen is working with so fresh names like these. The last time that I got really exciting for her collaborations was then with I Luh Ya Papi remix and Skrillex song, both of them disappeared so I dont want to get exciting this time... I will just wait for that bop to come out.

Cardi B is a genius monster, her rapping is out of this world.

She is doing so good on the charts and she is really everywhere on rap hits recenlty

Contributor

Dec 23, 2017#100

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                    rico_ysl1 wrote:
                                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:

Endearment how? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: It has also been used as a misogynistic term (like basic bitch), although the real definition of it is a female dog. But how would you feel if a random person on the street called your wife a "bitch"? You would be quick to fight them and yell at them. You can state your opinion, without calling people derogatory names. You do drag her a lot and you never want to admit to your actions, but that's your problem, not mine.

Um ok. And you're a bitch as well.

#StopQuotingMe #YourTimesBeenUp #YoureWastingYourTime #GetBackOnTopic #StopRidingMyDick

Read more posts (2360 remaining)