it’s not :D but it could be Jennifer Lopez & Dj Khaled feat. Cardi B

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#502

JLOVING wrote:
      moejlo wrote:
      RLO wrote:praying its not DJ Khaled feat JLo and Cardi B,
      Same here :(
      it’s not :D but it could be Jennifer Lopez & Dj Khaled feat. Cardi B
      I'm pretty sure it's going to be Jennifer Lopez - Dinero Ft. Cardi B & Dj Khaled

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#503

No, you're all wrong it wil be DJ Khaled's Another One :ROFL:

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#504

I think there is more strategy than you guys realize. Cardi B just jumped on a song with Bruno Mars that’s making its rounds and doing very well. Don’t you think it’s too soon for Jennifer to just put her song out there? Not a good look. Giving some space between the songs is smart.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#505

This has to be Khaled Feat JLo and Cardi. If it isn't, this already borns flopped. Just look how he pushes his singles on the Radios. We know what JLo would do if it was actually her single = pay it dust after a couple of days.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#506

Wellyver wrote:This has to be Khaled Feat JLo and Cardi. If it isn't, this already borns flopped. Just look how he pushes his singles on the Radios. We know what JLo would do if it was actually her single = pay it dust after a couple of days.
              Lol that makes sense . Im witchu

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Jan 15, 2018#507

I have to agree with DJ Khaled being in control over this single, her team won't give the proper treatment. Besides this can be a dual single that would work both for his album/single and her album.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#508

Every song by Khaled has his name first. Come on y'all should know this by now. I'm the one, wild thoughts, all those songs had his name as the main artists but everyone knows I'm the one was a JB song and wild thoughts was a riri song. So chill

12K11,426
                  Contributor
                  12K11,426

Jan 15, 2018#509

Why is everyone so desperate for this to be released already? The song is done and it will be out eventually...just hope it gets released properly and we do not go through the same mess we have been going through with all her releases lately..lets pray this is a Khaled song and he is behind the promo/release - we all know Jenny's team would make a mess of this release as well.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#510

_getfree wrote:Every song by Khaled has his name first. Come on y'all should know this by now. I'm the one, wild thoughts, all those songs had his name as the main artists but everyone knows I'm the one was a JB song and wild thoughts was a riri song. So chill
                      because Wild Thoughts and I'm The One were singles fromDj Khaled album... But Dj khaled it's only the producer in this case :smile:

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#511

JLOVING wrote:
                        _getfree wrote:Every song by Khaled has his name first. Come on y'all should know this by now. I'm the one, wild thoughts, all those songs had his name as the main artists but everyone knows I'm the one was a JB song and wild thoughts was a riri song. So chill
                        because Wild Thoughts and I'm The One were singles fromDj Khaled album... But Dj khaled it's only the producer in this case :smile:

Oh snap didn't event think about that!! Hmmm...

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Jan 15, 2018#512

It has to be her song, so we might finally get an album lol

#caseclosed

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#513

There are fans here at BB who must live in another dimension to be so out of Jennifer's reality... Everyone here is aware of how many chances Jennifer has already lost because she doesn't know the exact time to release a material or even work it. Cardi B is the name of the moment and we don't know until when it will, the maximum time for her to release this song until the buzz of Finesse is over, since Cardi has music with Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora, Charlie XCX and there are still rumors of that she worked with Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera. I hope Cardi B has a solid career, but it could be the same as what happened with Iggy. We have lived in such a situation that have harmed her work and you seem to have learned NOTHING!

PS: For this song to have at least a reasonable performance, it needs to release the video the same day the song goes to iTunes and Spotify because there is no likelihood that the radios will support the single. Exactly why it might be better to be DJ Khaled's music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#514

Mille Backer wrote:There are fans here at BB who must live in another dimension to be so out of Jennifer's reality... Everyone here is aware of how many chances Jennifer has already lost because she doesn't know the exact time to release a material or even work it. Cardi B is the name of the moment and we don't know until when it will, the maximum time for her to release this song until the buzz of Finesse is over, since Cardi has music with Bebe Rexha, Rita Ora, Charlie XCX and there are still rumors of that she worked with Beyoncé and Christina Aguilera. I hope Cardi B has a solid career, but it could be the same as what happened with Iggy. We have lived in such a situation that have harmed her work and you seem to have learned NOTHING!

PS: For this song to have at least a reasonable performance, it needs to release the video the same day the song goes to iTunes and Spotify because there is no likelihood that the radios will support the single. Exactly why it might be better to be DJ Khaled's music.
                              True. But you would have to blame it on her team. The best chance it will have to make it real high on the Hot 100 is if DJ Khaled promotes it. Otherwise, it may not even peak in the top 40.

Jan 15, 2018#515

Crazy4JenL wrote:Why is everyone so desperate for this to be released already? The song is done and it will be out eventually...just hope it gets released properly and we do not go through the same mess we have been going through with all her releases lately..lets pray this is a Khaled song and he is behind the promo/release - we all know Jenny's team would make a mess of this release as well.
                                Probably because they want to see her with another hit. Doesn't her team consist of family members? For her to get another hit, it would be best if she could get people who actually know and have real-world experience in marketing, instead of just family members to just do everything. Not that I care about the hits, but still. It may not be best, because A.K.A was promoted a bunch and it still flopped, so a different team might not make the difference.

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Jan 15, 2018#516

Crazy4JenL wrote:Why is everyone so desperate for this to be released already? The song is done and it will be out eventually...just hope it gets released properly and we do not go through the same mess we have been going through with all her releases lately..lets pray this is a Khaled song and he is behind the promo/release - we all know Jenny's team would make a mess of this release as well.
                                  Because everyone is recording a song with Cardi B right now.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#517

Someone who speaks Spanish understands what Jennifer sings after the part in English?

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#518

Can’t wait to hear the merengue part!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#519

Mille Backer wrote:Someone who speaks Spanish understands what Jennifer sings after the part in English?
                                        I understand something like Quiero la renta o 90, y 50 y 200, in english is something like I want the rent (90) and fifty and ninety.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#520

moejlo wrote:
                                          Wellyver wrote:This has to be Khaled Feat JLo and Cardi. If it isn't, this already borns flopped. Just look how he pushes his singles on the Radios. We know what JLo would do if it was actually her single = pay it dust after a couple of days.
                                          Lol that makes sense . Im witchu
                                          tru but then again the video will be uploaded to khaled's channel and only boost up his views (like FTL)
                                          i still think its best if it feat. khaled and cardi b

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#521

GabrielRod21 wrote:
                                            Mille Backer wrote:Someone who speaks Spanish understands what Jennifer sings after the part in English?
                                            I understand something like Quiero la renta o 90, y 50 y 200, in english is something like I want the rent (90) and fifty and ninety.
                                            I understand something like
                                            "Yo Quiero la venta si, Cincuenta si, Lo siento"
                                            Someone could help me what she sings before the Spanish part.?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#522

JlowAway75 wrote:
                                              GabrielRod21 wrote:
                                              I understand something like
                                              "Yo Quiero la venta si, Cincuenta si, Lo siento"
                                              I just understood the "lo siento".

Jan 15, 2018#523

I hope this Spanglish version is only as a single and has a totally Spanish version on the album!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#524

Mille Backer wrote:I hope this Spanglish version is only as a single and has a totally Spanish version on the album!
                                                  Yea, i want the same thing and she could include to Bad Bunny at th Spanish Version

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#525

but musically would this song even fit in PPV?

Read more posts (1935 remaining)