12K11,426
Contributor
12K11,426

Jan 16, 2018#551

Y’all over here stressing about this song while Jenny is out to lunch posting on IG talking about peaceful moments lol

Contributor

Jan 16, 2018#552

Do you remember this?

Was that new song already planned in November?
      DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Does she’ mention a new song “Dimelo Dimelo” here?
      When she says “Can I play a new song for you?” She says something and then she says “No Amor Amor Amor”

Intro to Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#553

GermanLover wrote:Do you remember this?

When she says “Can I play a new song for you?” She says something and then she says “No Amor Amor Amor”
        Yes Jen says "Dinero".
        Before we though that she said Dimelo but right now we know that is Dinero.
        So "Dinero" is the street banger, spanglish that she was talking about on september in the Tianas instagram live at min 8:24

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#554

JlowAway75 wrote:
          GermanLover wrote:Do you remember this?

Yes Jen says "Dinero".
          Before we though that she said Dimelo but right now we know that is Dinero.
          So "Dinero" is the street banger, spanglish that she was talking about on september in the Tianas instagram live
          Yeah, but I think the Cardi idea came after they met at Tidal X.. so I guess before that was a solo song.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#555

Its too weird cuz Dinero recorded 22/12 at Khaled's studio and I really dont want to think that she had an urban beat and she decided to release Amor Amor Amor first %)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#556

alexjlover wrote:Its too weird cuz Dinero recorded 22/12 at Khaled's studio and I really dont want to think that she had an urban beat and she decided to release Amor Amor Amor first %)
              Oh damn %)

Contributor

Jan 16, 2018#557

alexjlover wrote:Its too weird cuz Dinero recorded 22/12 at Khaled's studio and I really dont want to think that she had an urban beat and she decided to release Amor Amor Amor first %)
                What is your source that the song was recorded on 12/22? First time we saw them in the studio Khaled already had the song done. We do not have any official info of when the song was actually "Recorded". In the Alex live video Khaled played a 3 sec snippet which means the song was already done. This could've been recorded god knows when.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#558

You didn't just get it from Wikipedia, did you?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 17, 2018#559

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                    What is your source that the song was recorded on 12/22? First time we saw them in the studio Khaled already had the song done. We do not have any official info of when the song was actually "Recorded". In the Alex live video Khaled played a 3 sec snippet which means the song was already done. This could've been recorded god knows when.
                    Sis if the song was already recorded, that meeting had no point to take place at a studio. Maybe it was not the first day of preparing for sure but the whole thing smells like a hasty changing plan to me. There were no rumor for working with Khaled and he is totally the producer of it...

btw, I just do guesswork. I dont actually know...

Contributor

Jan 17, 2018#560

alexjlover wrote:
                      DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                      Sis if the song was already recorded, that meeting had no point to take place at a studio. Maybe it was not the first day of preparing for sure but the whole thing smells like a hasty changing plan to me. There were no rumor for working with Khaled and he is totally the producer of it...

btw, I just do guesswork. I dont actually know...

People do not meet just once to record a song a go. All I'm saying is we are taking things out of proportion here and assuming when we do not know for sure. They could have just been at the studio talking and visiting, maybe they were close to his studio and the song could've been:

1. Recorded
                      2. Re-done
                      3. Re-worked
                      4. Played live
                      5. For god sakes, they could just have happen to pop up to his studio like friends to talk about the song or the video!!!
                      6. Played the version with Cardi B on it.
                      7. They could've been there talking about strategies for the song to be worked on Radio
                      8. Khaled could've invited them to play them more music
                      9. Recording another song
                      10. Talking about CaliBash and their appearances together
                      11. Signing a contract with Khaled to produce her next English album
                      12. Making other collabs.

The song was already done before otherwise Benny would have not tell Jenn to play it at the Dubai club appearance (There is a video where she says she'll play a new song and Benny says Dinero ? and she says no)

It is simpler that what some of you all intend this to be.

Master of Jenology

Jan 17, 2018#561

chrisjlover wrote:
                        rainman wrote:hmm the snippet sounds like a song off AKA... lol
                        That's true tbh.. this reminds me a lot of "Worry No More", but it sounds by far better
                        Yep thats the first song came to my mind... the vocals

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Jan 17, 2018#562

so do we know when they're filming the video?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 17, 2018#563

mEm wrote:so do we know when they're filming the video?
                            They didn't filmed yet?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 17, 2018#564

Btw guys worry no more is my fav song from AKA ,

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Jan 17, 2018#565

Cardi B being honest about her collabrations wwith Rita Ora and Charli XCX lol.

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Jan 18, 2018#566

Contributor

Jan 18, 2018#567

mEm wrote:Cardi B being honest about her collabrations wwith Rita Ora and Charli XCX lol.

Charli XCX is an amazing writer, I'd love a track or two written by her for Jen's next English album!

Master of Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#568

So he probably produced more then one song on her Spanish Album.... or one song on this Spanish and the other saved for her English.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#569

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                        mEm wrote:Cardi B being honest about her collabrations wwith Rita Ora and Charli XCX lol.

Charli XCX is an amazing writer, I'd love a track or two written by her for Jen's next English album!
                                        Yes! I love me some Charli XCX. I think that would be interesting to see.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#570

this website has an exclusive of some sort

http://celebrityinsider.org/dj-khaled-f ... ab-106154/

‘Everything is top secret, I can tell you this: J.Lo has got some new music coming. I want to thank J.Lo for letting me be one of the producers among other great ones and a feature on the record. I am grateful.’

Jan 18, 2018#571

so it may be Jennifer Lopez feat. DJ Khaled and Cardi B !!!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#572

RLO wrote:so it may be Jennifer Lopez feat. DJ Khaled and Cardi B !!!
                                              Sis. Confirmed by Khaled is a Jlo single.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#573

RLO wrote:this website has an exclusive of some sort

‘Everything is top secret, I can tell you this: J.Lo has got some new music coming. I want to thank J.Lo for letting me be one of the producers among other great ones and a feature on the record. I am grateful.’
                                                This is from ET http://www.etonline.com/dj-khaled-addre ... 7MWD0obzBp

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 18, 2018#574

JlowAway75 wrote:
                                                  RLO wrote:so it may be Jennifer Lopez feat. DJ Khaled and Cardi B !!!
                                                  Sis. Confirmed by Khaled is a Jlo single.

Contributor

Jan 19, 2018#575

RLO wrote:this website has an exclusive of some sort

Hoping she re-recorded the Spanish album, removed Chegaste and those other boring ballads and giving us full Urban Latino for the clubs.

Read more posts (1885 remaining)