Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#26

rainman wrote:did anything changed on the setlist?

She really looks tired!
    I've seen a lot of videos, I didn't notice any changes

Master of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#27

chrisjlover wrote:
      rainman wrote:did anything changed on the setlist?

She really looks tired!
      I've seen a lot of videos, I didn't notice any changes
      Goshh!! thanks

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#28

I am so surprised she didn't add any of the new songs she's released recently.

Master of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#29

ijenlo wrote:I am so surprised she didn't add any of the new songs she's released recently.
          CUZ are promo singles. I bet “Dinero” will be on the setlist

20K7,749
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,749

Feb 22, 2018#30

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#31

Jen looks over it, the show is tired, she should have closed in 2017 and go into new territory in 2018. The Vegas show cow has ran out of milk. I’m ready for new music promoted right, and for her to take a risk into a different role in a well diverse casts, she has been doing the same thing forever :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#32

platanopower wrote:Jen looks over it, the show is tired, she should have closed in 2017 and go into new territory in 2018. The Vegas show cow has ran out of milk. I’m ready for new music promoted right, and for her to take a risk into a different role in a well diverse casts, she has been doing the same thing forever :coffee
                Really? She looks fine in that photo. Are you really gonna keep complaining all of this time?
                Cause of course she's gonna move on to something else eventually.

46K3,569
                Admin
                46K3,569

Feb 22, 2018#33

She looks beautiful! I definitely have to get to Vegas again this year.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#34

I don't like the new costumes. Why would she have not included Us?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#35

iKnowHer wrote:I don't like the new costumes. Why would she have not included Us?
                      She didn't include Ni Tu Ni Yo when it came out, despite the fact that it was supposed to be the lead single of her upcoming Spanish album.. do you think that she would perform a random song she released for fun for us and to celebrate her anniversary with Alex? No.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#36

chrisjlover wrote:
                        iKnowHer wrote:I don't like the new costumes. Why would she have not included Us?
                        She didn't include Ni Tu Ni Yo when it came out, despite the fact that it was supposed to be the lead single of her upcoming Spanish album.. do you think that she would perform a random song she released for fun for us and to celebrate her anniversary with Alex? No.
                        I don't think she will change much because the last shows, however when Dinero comes out I'm sure she will perform it it's most likely the lead to the upcoming album that was supposed to be por Primera Vez

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#37

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#38

Mille Backer wrote:
                            I was about to post this now omg

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#39

Mille Backer wrote:
                              King.

Master of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#40

So You guys expect a 48 yo woman to be Full of energy ALL The time... She is human. Last time she performed this show was last year!

Master of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#41

She not using Vegas for new music people
                                  Go to see the “Hits” while people on the strip and got nothing else to do. For people who don’t know much of JEn as well all are. Vegas was never something for the fans it was for the media and the people to see she can be a Show Girl and give a big production like the long time members like Celine,Cher and many more. She prove that and face the facts she not their to give new material as much as she want to. She by a contract and she has to do the songs she known for untill her contract ends. She can change a few numbers here and their but not the majority of the show cause people won’t find any interzt.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#42

My pics from the show last night. She was amazing like always. There were minor changer to the intros at parts and the instrumentals got a very slight change at parts. It was a great show like always. She’s didn’t seem tired. And i really doubt she will change the show. People go see her in Vegas knowing what they’re getting. She isn’t doing a tour or shows where she appeals to that audience. People are coming from all over the world to see her. She has to stay consistent.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#43

Hey guys our dates changed and we are now going on April 21, anyone else going?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#44

Sooo many people want to see Jen but nobody got time to go to Vegas or the money. Jen should finish her Vegas show in NYC, “one night only her Vegas show”. What an amazing way for Jen to Sell out Madison square garden or Barclays center all by herself. All nyc, nj, Connecticut and nearby cities will jump in, only if her stupid team will read it and make it happens :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#45

That new intro outfit is kind of ugly. The original swarovski crystal nude bodysuit she wore>>>> but that jlo Jersey shirt she has now >>> the ugly pink glittery one from before

16K4,277
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,277

Feb 23, 2018#46

This was everything. So sexy, glamourous and it was just perfect.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#47

mEm wrote:This was everything. So sexy, glamourous and it was just perfect.

Not a fan of it tbh.. It's too "naked" and it doesn't fit her that well.. I prefer the second one she wore

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#48

platanopower wrote:Sooo many people want to see Jen but nobody got time to go to Vegas or the money. Jen should finish her Vegas show in NYC, “one night only her Vegas show”. What an amazing way for Jen to Sell out Madison square garden or Barclays center all by herself. All nyc, nj, Connecticut and nearby cities will jump in, only if her stupid team will read it and make it happens :coffee

I agree 10000%!!!

16K4,277
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,277

Feb 24, 2018#49

mrjlolover wrote:
                                                  platanopower wrote:Sooo many people want to see Jen but nobody got time to go to Vegas or the money. Jen should finish her Vegas show in NYC, “one night only her Vegas show”. What an amazing way for Jen to Sell out Madison square garden or Barclays center all by herself. All nyc, nj, Connecticut and nearby cities will jump in, only if her stupid team will read it and make it happens :coffee

I agree 10000%!!!
                                                  Travelling to NYC is easier / cheaper than Vegas, most people -probably me too- try to visit NYC for her too

20K7,749
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,749

Feb 24, 2018#50

Read more posts (675 remaining)