Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#176

Btw the video is directed by Daniel Duran, the director of Mayores..

20K7,828
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,828

Mar 08, 2018#177

Promising.

Will it be out in New Zealand first ?

Contributor

Mar 08, 2018#178

Sounds much better here

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#179

Looks like it isn't Abraham's song, he always stays out from camera lol

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Mar 08, 2018#180

Sounds really promising! :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#181

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#182

Whats wrong with abraham , he looks so lost and confused . Even jlo noticed that and tried to calm him down. And the song is promising tbh

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#183

moejlo wrote:Whats wrong with abraham , he looks so lost and confused . Even jlo noticed that and tried to calm him down. And the song is promising tbh
                  Where?

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#184

That guy looks so lost and nervous lol. Is it his first time, or he's freaking out because of Jen?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#185

mEm wrote:That guy looks so lost and nervous lol. Is it his first time, or he's freaking out because of Jen?
                      She is too sweet to be freaked out of her . She isnt arrogant a la beyonce

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#186

this songs sounds catchy but it’s very similar to the last spanish hits..

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#187

I like the song ! She looks good

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#188

Luka711 wrote:Promising.

Will it be out in New Zealand first ?
                            It's not.

Contributor

Mar 08, 2018#189

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                              DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She stays posting the worst pixelatated pics lol

I Thought I was the only one that noticed that and the fact that it doesn't bother her says a lot about the quality she accepts in her art like her music videos and single covers.
                              No I’ve always noticed too. She should have a professional photographer for her IG and post like everyone else does. Even Alex has that covered. It’s really annoying knowing the potential her pictures could have and the trendsetter she would be on social media.

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Mar 08, 2018#190

Ni Tu Ni Yo curse is real, I swear all songs she records started to sound same.

12K11,438
                                Contributor
                                12K11,438

Mar 08, 2018#191

I know I nitpick and bash a lot of her choices lately but some of you are insane lol.

Anyways, looks and sounds cute. Sounds like every other song out there. Not sure about this kid though and why Jen is working with new artist like this instead of huge stars..it’s like charity work.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#192

I prefer AAA but this song is so diferent to NTNY. It is another kind of rythm and we can identify the reggaeton dembow beat.
                                    You cant hear the salsa "Marc Anthony" beat here. The song and the video have more Spain's influences.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#193

Crazy4JenL wrote:I know I nitpick and bash a lot of her choices lately but some of you are insane lol.

Anyways, looks and sounds cute. Sounds like every other song out there. Not sure about this kid though and why Jen is working with new artist like this instead of huge stars..it’s like charity work.
                                      Why should she work with big stars? Then it would be like she's competing to stay relevant. Not that she shouldn't do it at all, but still. Nothing wrong with working with new artists. Britney dos this a lot of the time.

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#194

albacho wrote:.
                                        Looks like she’s gunna have a acting intro or something u think

Finally she incorporates acting into her music videos again

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#195

justSWEET wrote:
                                          albacho wrote:.
                                          Looks like she’s gunna have a acting intro or something u think

Agreed always to give stories to enhance the music video product.

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Mar 08, 2018#196

justSWEET wrote:Looks like she’s gunna have a acting intro or something u think

Finally? She incorporates it pretty often in her videos. NTNY, AYM, ILYP, Papi all had "acting" scenes. I wish she'd stop doing it TBH, because it's distracting and cringeworthy more often than not.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#197

Boring song, boring video to me but DAMN she looks AMAZINGGGGGG!

Mar 08, 2018#198

nixy1991 wrote:

Finally? She incorporates it pretty often in her videos. NTNY, AYM, ILYP, Papi all had "acting" scenes. I wish she'd stop doing it TBH, because it's distracting and cringeworthy more often than not.
                                                If she really want to put acting in her videos it has to be like Me Haces Falta: a little integrated story till the end of it, not some parts only. Sometimes its really ridiculous

Intro to Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#199

The previews look so good far but I'm not going to judge it without seeing the final product. I wish JLO would switch up the hair situation more, her outfits are on point but that wig and long extensions...... BORING!

Master of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#200

nixy1991 wrote:

Oh oops lol well that was cheesy acting tho

I want something Oscar worthy like all I have lol

Give the video more depth

Read more posts (280 remaining)