Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#376

emiliano06 wrote:I really don't listen to this song...!! I am here for the remix of US :cheer

Might as well keep dreaming.

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Mar 14, 2018#377

"US (Remix) feat. J Balvin" it's buried next to:

-I Luh Ya Papi (Remix feat.Big Sean & Tyga)
      -Still From The Block (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
      -Ohh (Produced by Sean Garret)
      -Clothes Off (Produced by GoonRock)
      -Meghan Trainor other songs
      -Diane Warren song

Master of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#378

rafaelsalguero wrote:"US (Remix) feat. J Balvin" it's buried next to:

-I Luh Ya Papi (Remix feat.Big Sean & Tyga)
        -Still From The Block (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
        -Ohh (Produced by Sean Garret)
        -Clothes Off (Produced by GoonRock)
        -Meghan Trainor other songs
        -Diane Warren song

Was “Still From The Block” supposed to be in Love? I remmeber. That why she made “Same Girl”. I never Heard of “OHh” where that from

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Mar 14, 2018#379

"Still From The Block" was for "BRAVE", she even thanks Swizz Beatz on the CD Booklet !!! LOL
          "OHH" was for the original "Greatest Hits" álbum idea, when she recorded "Hooked On You" and "Greatest Part of Me" before "LOVE?" come to life

"Clothes Off" was recorded for "Dance Again...The Hits"
          Diane Warren song for "A.K.A."

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2018#380

Dj khaled remixed a I Luh Ya papi. Hope Dos or US remix will make on the album. She dropped SM and Girls and when A.K.A. droped she had the songs with features.

22K4,143
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,143

Mar 14, 2018#381

Dos will probably be on the album from what I guess, the English version will be just a promotional single.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 15, 2018#382

CosTaSsSs wrote:Dos will probably be on the album from what I guess, the English version will be just a promotional single.
                yep like Girls and Same Girl.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#383

rafaelsalguero wrote:"Still From The Block" was for "BRAVE", she even thanks Swizz Beatz on the CD Booklet !!! LOL
                  "OHH" was for the original "Greatest Hits" álbum idea, when she recorded "Hooked On You" and "Greatest Part of Me" before "LOVE?" come to life

I want those songs so bad :(

20K7,828
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,828

Mar 16, 2018#384

No info about video ????

Master of Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#385

emiliano06 wrote:
                      rafaelsalguero wrote:"Still From The Block" was for "BRAVE", she even thanks Swizz Beatz on the CD Booklet !!! LOL

I want those songs so bad :(
                      they’re still working on it

Intro to Jenology

Mar 16, 2018#386

Abraham just said live on Instagram that video will coming out end of this month!! ,another week or 2 for the video :coffee :(

20K7,828
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,828

Mar 16, 2018#387

2 weeks is not that long ;)

Contributor

Mar 16, 2018#388

Usually the record label requires the video one week before release date for revision and approval so the video must be almost done. Maybe we'll get a preview next week or the week of.

20K7,828
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,828

Mar 17, 2018#389

It's #58 on spotify in Spain.

Maybe it could be at least a moderate hit there !

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#390

Luka711 wrote:It's #58 on spotify in Spain.

Maybe it could be at least a moderate hit there !
                                Oh great and it s shaping up to be a hit in germany as well

Master of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#391

If i am honest guys...i dont like The Song at all. Its just a heartless Latin Song like thousends outthere. The singers are totally replaceable. I Think The best from all her Latin Songs The last year is NTNY, but unfortanly there was no Promo. And i Doubt SAEA will be hit...nope.
                                  Still Waiting for sonething cool and Fresh.

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Mar 17, 2018#392

DEAD @ you guys thinking that this will be a hit. The song is no different than 1092198432 songs out there, plus all that autotune.
                                    This Abraham guy is just lucky to get a huge name like Jen with him, but unfortunately Jen's name isn't enough to make a song hit...

Master of Jenology

Mar 17, 2018#393

mEm wrote:DEAD @ you guys thinking that this will be a hit. The song is no different than 1092198432 songs out there, plus all that autotune.
                                      This Abraham guy is just lucky to get a huge name like Jen with him, but unfortunately Jen's name isn't enough to make a song hit...
                                      Preach

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Mar 17, 2018#394

mEm wrote:DEAD @ you guys thinking that this will be a hit. The song is no different than 1092198432 songs out there, plus all that autotune.
                                        There's autotune in every song nowadays, and since when did lack of originality ever stop a song from becoming a hit? lol Like this annoying Nicky Jam/J. Balvin song, full of autotune, with a beat so generic, it sounds like it got made in 2013. I guess people are still impressed by drops that incorporate the same loop played an octave higher every 16 bars. And this thing got 200,000,000 views in 2 weeks. :lol

I still believe this song could be at least a minor a hit for them TBH.

16K4,305
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,305

Mar 17, 2018#395

nixy1991 wrote:
                                          There's autotune in every song nowadays, and since when did lack of originality ever stop a song from becoming a hit? lol Like this annoying Nicky Jam/J. Balvin song, full of autotune, with a beat so generic, it sounds like it got made in 2013. I guess people are still impressed by drops that incorporate the same loop played an octave higher every 16 bars. And this thing got 200,000,000 views in 2 weeks. :lol

This song has elements from reggaeton / pop and and afrobeat; and it is sung by J Balvin / Nicky Jam, both big names with huge streaming power (not to mention that they're at their peak of their careers) I love it and I listened it more than "Se Acabo El Amor" 200.000.000 views is more than Ni Tu Ni Yo / Amor x3 / Chegaste all combined, so I guess it means something...

Jen, instead of giving us JBalvin and Maluma songs, gave us songs featuring Abraham Mateo & Gente De Zona :bad:

And out of all these people on BB, you nixy really thought this would a minor hit?!

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Mar 17, 2018#396

mEm wrote:
                                            nixy1991 wrote:

This song has elements from reggaeton / pop and and afrobeat; and it is sung by J Balvin / Nicky Jam, both big names with huge streaming power (not to mention that they're at their peak of their careers)
                                            Jen, instead of giving us JBalvin and Maluma songs, gave us songs featuring Abraham Mateo & Gente De Zona :bad:

And out of all these people on BB, you nixy really thought this would a minor hit?!

I like this song a lot. lol I'm being optimistic, I guess.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Mar 17, 2018#397

I've played this song more than both NTNY and AAA! lol :oops: It is flawless and addictive! Can't wait for the video tbh! :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#398

BILLBOARD CHARTS USA

LATIN DIGITAL SONG SALES
                                                # 17

SPAIN PROMUSICAE

SWIZERLAND

Intro to Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#399

Could the video be coming out on friday?

Master of Jenology

Mar 21, 2018#400

hopefully this grows slowly

Read more posts (80 remaining)