Master of Jenology

Dec 27, 2017#26

chrisjlover wrote:
    canjlo wrote:
    What is he saying?
    Basically I Think he's saying that the new single ''Se Acabo'' feat. JLo will be released very soon! It will be exciting have 2 new songs during the same period :cool:

Master of Jenology

Dec 27, 2017#27

Their a new single coming out with him JLo and Yandel. Their plans to have it released for top of the new year and maybe in Madison Sq garden to perform. How he so excited to perform in MSG he been wishing it in his sleep.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 28, 2017#28

jenny4life2love wrote:Their a new single coming out with him JLo and Yandel. Their plans to have it released for top of the new year and maybe in Madison Sq garden to perform. How he so excited to perform in MSG he been wishing it in his sleep.
        I'm from Mexico and I understood that the song with JLo and Yandel is for Abraham Mateo's album, but it doesn't matter, is a new song of Jenn!!!

Master of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#29

daxview wrote:I can see another shelved song...

:coffee lol happy new years buddy

Intro to Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#30

angelmoexp wrote:This couldnt be worse... Abraham Mateo what the fuck??????? NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE we don't want more collaborations ! WE want more Old School JLo pLEASE!!! why not a P. Diddy and Jlo that would be AMAZING!
            Bruh take a chill pill it’s for her Spanish album how is her and diddy gonna make a Spanish song cmon some people gotta have common sense!!

22K4,143
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,143

Jan 02, 2018#31

Why do you all care that much? lol it's just another song that we can enjoy... just because we don't know this guy doesn't mean we should drag him. lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#32

CosTaSsSs wrote:Why do you all care that much? lol it's just another song that we can enjoy... just because we don't know this guy doesn't mean we should drag him. lol
                I think they're complaining, because he's not known, and that it won't give her a hit. But I don't know why success matters. The so-called "JLovers" are so chart-obsessed and care so much about success, all they do is complain when something doesn't do that well. I can't with some of them on here. Always looking for something negative to say.

22K4,143
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,143

Jan 02, 2018#33

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  CosTaSsSs wrote:Why do you all care that much? lol it's just another song that we can enjoy... just because we don't know this guy doesn't mean we should drag him. lol
                  I think they're complaining, because he's not known, and that it won't give her a hit. But I don't know why success matters. The so-called "JLovers" are so chart-obsessed and care so much about success, all they do is complain when something doesn't do that well. I can't with some of them on here. Always looking for something negative to say.
                  That's bullshit in my opinion, I don't expect her to top the charts anymore... the woman is almost in her 50's and she has a good career on music. She is one of the best performers... she doesn't need the charts, she can make music for her fans even if they are considered few nowadays. Besides, it doesn't hurt if she's featured in a song of ANOTHER artist, it only gives us a chance to have another song of hers on our list.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#34

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    That's bullshit in my opinion, I don't expect her to top the charts anymore... the woman is almost in her 50's and she has a good career on music. She is one of the best performers... she doesn't need the charts, she can make music for her fans even if they are considered few nowadays. Besides, it doesn't hurt if she's featured in a song of ANOTHER artist, it only gives us a chance to have another song of hers on our list.
                    Exactly. Some of these people here need to know that she will not be doing well on the charts forever and that quantity =/= quality. By their logic, Jake Paul deserves a Grammy and a Super Bowl performance, because his stuff is getting tons of publicity. I can name artists that aren't even on the charts that are much better than the people that are reaching the top 40. It's okay to not support everything she does, but at the same time, always saying negative things about her is not a good thing at all. I'll admit, there are some things that could improve (like being able to vote on WOD), but I'm so sick and tired of people on here always being snobby because something flops, or saying something negative, because it doesn't fit their standards. At the end of the day, she's an entertainer, and she does what she does for the fans that are loyal to her. Of course she may do some things for publicity, at the same time, I respect her more than the other pop starlets, because she's not constantly buying awards, she knows how to conduct herself properly, and she uses her voice for things that matter. Her recent humanitarian efforts and her getting candid in interviews makes me gain more respect for her. Plus, she proves that you can rock at any age and that even girls that are short and curvy are beautiful. And while I may not exactly share the same political beliefs as her, her using those gender neutral pronouns without fret really proves that she respects others. I love how she has a heart of gold. I think she's beautiful and that she can sing, dance, and act. I don't understand the hate over her at all.

Master of Jenology

Jan 10, 2018#35

djsable303 wrote:
                      daxview wrote:I can see another shelved song...

:coffee lol happy new years buddy
                      Happy new year!!! hope you are fine my firend!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#36

Abraham Mateo acaba de anunciar en Operación Triunfo (spanish American Idol) que su siguiente single es "se acabó" (feat Jennifer Lopez y Yandel) y que se graba el mes que viene.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2018#37

Guys! Abraham right now saying in a LiVe spanish show that they are going to shoot the video next month!

22K4,143
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,143

Jan 15, 2018#38

Cool! This better not be another project shelved.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 16, 2018#39

so maybe Quiero dinero + se acabo will be dropped around the same time, i think this is great but wont one song over shadow the other?/

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#40

Preview of the song!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#41

Oh i like the beat

22K4,143
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,143

Jan 27, 2018#42

Cute!!

Contributor

Feb 14, 2018#43

Intro to Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#44

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#45

So that song is coming out on March 7 or 8?

20K7,828
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,828

Feb 27, 2018#46

so what he said exactly ? lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#47

QueenCedar101 wrote:So that song is coming out on March 7 or 8?
                                              No... They will shoot the video in March 7 or 8!

22K4,143
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,143

Feb 27, 2018#48

Excited!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#49

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:So that song is coming out on March 7 or 8?
                                                  No... They will shoot the video in March 7 or 8!
                                                  welp I thought they were gonna release the song on that day. I was about to go make a post on another forum about it. Aww. :(

20K7,828
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,828

Feb 28, 2018#50

She has WOD on March 8th.

Read more posts (430 remaining)