New JLo Interview - @Spotify ¡Viva Latino! podcast

New JLo Interview - @Spotify ¡Viva Latino! podcast

20K7,823
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,823

Nov 30, 2017#1

Where is this ???????????????

"Jennifer Lopez helped kick off ¡Viva Latino!, which is a Spotify original podcast and she didn't hold back. She discussed everything from her relationship with Marc Anthony to playing Selena Quintanilla and talked about her upcoming album. ..."

http://www.eonline.com/news/897265/jenn ... n-talented

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#2

Luka711 wrote:Where is this ???????????????

"Jennifer Lopez helped kick off ¡Viva Latino!, which is a Spotify original podcast and she didn't hold back. She discussed everything from her relationship with Marc Anthony to playing Selena Quintanilla and talked about her upcoming album. ..."

Here:
      https://open.spotify.com/episode/1bPQP76uA2jfAXEq6tsJvO

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

Nov 30, 2017#3

Link doesnt work for me

20K7,823
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,823

Nov 30, 2017#4

Yeah, same here. Not working (yet).

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#5

Same here... fuck.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#6

loli wrote:
              Luka711 wrote:Where is this ???????????????

Here:
              Thanks! good interview

20K7,823
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,823

Nov 30, 2017#7

Anything new about the album ? lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#8

I love how she still acknowledges Selena, even after she played her. That's so sweet. And people say she would be nothing about Selena or that she stole her looks. Baby, J.Lo would still be around, even if she was still alive. At least she still acknowledges her legacy, so I don't know why Selena fans hate on her. I'm sure she's rolling in her grave about that.

Contributor

Nov 30, 2017#9

I'm listening to it!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#10

Luka711 wrote:Anything new about the album ? lol

she said there are 3 or 4 ballads,Everyone liked and cried after hearing Mirate and El .Her favorite song is Por Primera Vez because it's so powerful.And she wants to direct next a musical ,it's not bye ,bye birdie.NO date when it's coming out :argh but I can't wait to hear this album! I forgot she said she'll do the superbowl when the time is right.

20K7,823
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,823

Nov 30, 2017#11

^Thanks !

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#12

Just heard the interview.. what she said about the Oscars was so heartbreaking to hear so many years later.

Contributor

Nov 30, 2017#13

From this podcast "Viva Latino" that premiered today on Spotify,

Here:

She shared about the album:

-Marc was hesitant about making the album with her; he went to see her at the Vegas and then decided to pursue the album.

-She would travel to Miami from NYC (SOB Filming ) and they would record from Friday night - Monday morning

-Por Primera Vez was the first song she wrote for the album along with Kany Garcia on her balcony on the first day they met

-She wanted to sing her life, her growth and experience. Things were different now about love since "For The Fist Time" she was putting herself FIRST. They wrote the song on 15-20 minutes.

-She had a ball in the studio with Nicky Jam - The first artist she thought of when Marc asked her about any collaborations she wanted to do.

-Julio Reyes Copello said - "Jennifer is a hard worker with a supernatural discipline".

-She talks about her mothers influences and teacher her to be strong and tough and musical influences.

-Her tribute to Celia Cruz - JT came to her dressing room and praised her!

-About Trap Music - She loves it! But she does not has any plans right now to do anything but if the right song with the right melody came along she would deff do it.

-Three things on her bucket list she want to do:
                            1. She wants to direct. She will do it very soon.
                            2. Movie musical - Not BBB but she's currently working on ANOTHER MOVIE MUSICAL.
                            3.There was not a 3rd lol

-She talked about the SUPERBOWL - She said there's been a lot of talk about it and that she will do it eventually. - She said there's a lot of politics and they most likely they want you to have an ENGLISH album out.

-An Oscar - She said that It will happen (Its happening). She talked about Puchi (El Cantante) and how she was pregnant and imagined accepting her Oscar from her bed; THE HEAD OF THE ACADEMY CALLED HER AND SAID " I Just saw El Cantante, YOU SHOULD"VE BEEN NOMINATED I'M SORRY" - She liked the acknowledgement.

-She praised Selena Quintanilla so well and so much. They didn't ask her to do it, it was her idea to bring the family out and do it. She said it was a privilege to get to sing Selena songs because she didn't get to do it on the movie.

-She talked about Janet Jackson being an inspiration when she was a kid - her video Pleasure Principle inspired her. Also, Madonna - her artistry, fashion and songs. She loved Tina Turner and James Brown as performers. She always tries to be that when she performs.

-She talked about "All I Have" Vegas show. She said she can's change it because it's so perfect.

-Por Primera Vez it's probably her favorite song from the album because of how they wrote and what it says how it came to life. Also the 3-4 ballads from the album including "Mirate" and "El" - they moved everybody.

-She feels blessed to be such an inspirations to other people.

-"Que Se Jodan" - is a song that "Oscarcito" wrote. Marc was not into it but she liked it - it's a fun song. The song is about how everybody always is always trying to comment on your relationship but they do not matter - " Que Se Jodan" !! LOL! - "Divo" asked this! LOL!

-Her favorite music video was probably "Waiting For Tonight" and "No Me Ames" - She doesn't really has a favorite.

-"Get Right" to her is probably her best choreography.

Master of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#14

Well this was amazing! great interview and the Oscar yes she was damnned Rob that it didn't get the moment it deserved

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Nov 30, 2017#15

Thanks DP

Love these:

Julio Reyes Copello said - "Jennifer is a hard worker with a supernatural discipline".

She wants to direct. She will do it very soon. :D

An Oscar - She said that It will happen (Its happening). :D

She talked about "All I Have" Vegas show. She said she can's change it because it's so perfect.

Que Se Jodan" - is a song that "Oscarcito" wrote. Marc was not into it but she liked it - it's a fun song. The song is about how everybody always is always trying to comment on your relationship but they do not matter - " Que Se Jodan" !! LOL! - "Divo" asked this! LOL!

^Yes, Jen....tell them! lol

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Nov 30, 2017#16

I definitely cackled at that part!

Great interview, I really enjoyed it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#17

So there is a new musical,and she said Ocsar is happening,she reall want make it a truth?

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#18

This sounds like an amazing interview but the links aren't working for me!

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Nov 30, 2017#19

I'm very curious about the musical part. I guess it's not a full blown musical but a movie with music? I can't remember how she phrased it, but it piqued my interest.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#20

Btw the album cover could be her in the balcony were she wrote "Por Primera Vez".

22K4,141
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,141

Dec 01, 2017#21

Nice interview, finally some info on few things. Excited for the musical movie but also for her directing. Gave me a bit of excitement with the album references as well.

14K2,614
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            14K2,614

Dec 01, 2017#22

I wish she could sing a snippet of "Por Primera Vez" or "Que Se Jodan" !!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#23

Great interview!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#24

thats great. i guess i understand why she couldn't do Super Bowl

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#25

rafaelsalguero wrote:I wish she could sing a snippet of "Por Primera Vez" or "Que Se Jodan" !!
                                                    x2. When I saw for the firts time the title of "Que Se Jodan" automatically I thought in the same thing that she said in the interview, a lot of people talking shit about your relationship. Jennifer still have a very good potentital to have a big hit, she can wait to have it to appear in the Halftime show, but now we know that she ever thought in do it. And getting back to Por Primera Vez, if she is going to stay in the Saturday Night of the Superbowl, she can get a oportunity to make publicity about the new album, maybe we are going to have that album before the summer came out o more early. :confetti

Read more posts (54 remaining)