Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#51

Yes. This is really a great interview, not the same stupid questions. Now i am exited for the upcoming proyects.
    I love the same songs that she loves "Esa Mujer" and "Fruta Fresca".

But, right now i cant understand nothing about the spanish era.
    We have 4 songs droped and still dont know the release date of the album.
    I cant understand the "promo". WHAT WAS THE POINT TO PERFORM "OYPLV" at Latin Grammys if right now we know that this song doesnt even gonna form part of the album AND PERFORM "MIRATE" at Latin Billboards if she didnt even drop the song on Itunes nor Spotify.
    And now we get the real 2 first singles without radio promo.. Ni Tu Ni Yo got a tv perform premier but AAA was droped without any live tv perform and cero other kind of promo as she did on Spotify with NTNY.
    Its Sad to see how a song with great potential is flopping.
    The best thing that Jen can do right now is record and drop a Trap remix of Amor Amor Amor ft. Bad Bunny like Nacho did with "Bailame" or like Wisin did with "Escapate Conmigo".
    This kind of TRAPETON remix made those songs become be hits even at USA.
    And Jen said in the interview that she like Latin Trap so for me is the best thing that she can do right now.

20K7,822
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,822

Dec 01, 2017#52

I still dont know how and where you all listen to this Lol it's not on my spotify ...

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#53

El trap es un asco.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Dec 01, 2017#54

She needs to release a third single with Maluma or Nicky Jam!

12K11,426
          Contributor
          12K11,426

Dec 01, 2017#55

CosTaSsSs wrote:She needs to release a third single with Maluma or Nicky Jam!
            What she needs to do is stop releasing singles and hoping they become hits on their own..shes not that relevant in music anymore and its not going to happen. So frustrating that she just releases music and then goes on to the next project.

I feel like she only really gets behind her music and starts promoting it if she sees the song taking off a bit. When she released LMTWGR and it had a tiny bit of traction she did promo for it..and that wasn't even a real single (it should have been though - one of my favorite songs from her).

Master of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#56

The interviewers were actual fans and very professional! they knew their shit and thats why this interview was so good. I kicked and screamed when she told the story about the head of the oscars academy calling her directly!! If only she was nominated that year!! she needed that nomination!

Im excited to listen to Por Primera Vez !

Intro to Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#57

She's definitely given strong performances. If she was already famous, she easily would have been nominated for Selena or Out of Sight. All of her other strong performances were in bad or little seen films. As great as she was in El Cantante,Parker and Angel Eyes, nobody saw those movies. She's good on Shades, but the drama categories at the Emmys are so stacked. How would she get a nom for a show that's just not on that level? Hopefully Griselda will get her the respect she deserves and lead to even better roles and projects in the future.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2017#58

jennylover83 wrote:She's definitely given strong performances. If she was already famous, she easily would have been nominated for Selena or Out of Sight. All of her other strong performances were in bad or little seen films. As great as she was in El Cantante,Parker and Angel Eyes, nobody saw those movies. She's good on Shades, but the drama categories at the Emmys are so stacked. How would she get a nom for a show that's just not on that level? Hopefully Griselda will get her the respect she deserves and lead to even better roles and projects in the future.
                  Agreed. But the Emmy nominees are basically the same clique each year. I've never watched it, because it's not worth it IMO, but let's hope for something great soon.

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Dec 01, 2017#59

She's a good actress, not the best but she's very good when she works hard. Shades of Blue really made me love her acting, even some films of her prove that she can act good when directed well. Looking at her filmography, you can see that she worked with some legendary actors and sometimes with very good directors. However, she needs to agree for roles which have more potential and can make her be a better actress. It doesn't mind if she gets smaller parts or movies that are not aimed for Box Office numbers as long as her perfomance is phenomenal.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2017#60

CosTaSsSs wrote:She's a good actress, not the best but she's very good when she works hard. Shades of Blue really made me love her acting, even some films of her prove that she can act good when directed well. Looking at her filmography, you can see that she worked with some legendary actors and sometimes with very good directors. However, she needs to agree for roles which have more potential and can make her be a better actress. It doesn't mind if she gets smaller parts or movies that are not aimed for Box Office numbers as long as her perfomance is phenomenal.
                      Agreed. Of course she's not a Meryl Streep, she still has the potential to put on a great performance.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2017#61

before release 3rd single she better release a SPANGLISH REMIX AMOR AMOR AMOR

Intro to Jenology

Dec 02, 2017#62

albacho wrote:Yes. This is really a great interview, not the same stupid questions. Now i am exited for the upcoming proyects.
                          I love the same songs that she loves "Esa Mujer" and "Fruta Fresca".

But, right now i cant understand nothing about the spanish era.
                          We have 4 songs droped and still dont know the release date of the album.
                          I cant understand the "promo". WHAT WAS THE POINT TO PERFORM "OYPLV" at Latin Grammys if right now we know that this song doesnt even gonna form part of the album AND PERFORM "MIRATE" at Latin Billboards if she didnt even drop the song on Itunes nor Spotify.
                          And now we get the real 2 first singles without radio promo.. Ni Tu Ni Yo got a tv perform premier but AAA was droped without any live tv perform and cero other kind of promo as she did on Spotify with NTNY.
                          Its Sad to see how a song with great potential is flopping.
                          The best thing that Jen can do right now is record and drop a Trap remix of Amor Amor Amor ft. Bad Bunny like Nacho did with "Bailame" or like Wisin did with "Escapate Conmigo".
                          This kind of TRAPETON remix made those songs become be hits even at USA.
                          And Jen said in the interview that she like Latin Trap so for me is the best thing that she can do right now.
                          +100

Bailame Trapeton Remix is doing million times better than the original version.
                          Jen can do the same thing and drop a new video with a trapeton version with Bad Bunny.
                          Jen call Bad Bunny right now!

Master of Jenology

Dec 02, 2017#63

that Bad Bunny is a joke, but i cant joke myself and pretend like hes not dropping hit after hit. Hes not gonna be here in a year or two, i dont know how i feel about jlo collabing with him.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2017#64

MiggaLo wrote:that Bad Bunny is a joke, but i cant joke myself and pretend like hes not dropping hit after hit. Hes not gonna be here in a year or two, i dont know how i feel about jlo collabing with him.
                              It depends. There are those that are flash in the pans and continue dropping music, but you don't hear about it, because they're out their prime. I just searched up Bad Bunny's vocals, but he doesn't sound good live at all.

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Dec 02, 2017#65

Bad Bunny is nice, but it feels like he's way too loco.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 10, 2017#66

Still can't access this interview. Any chance anyone could post it on YouTube?

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 10, 2017#67

JFan wrote:Still can't access this interview. Any chance anyone could post it on YouTube?
                                    Where are you from?

Intro to Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#68

jloverespe wrote:El trap es un asco.
                                      +1

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 11, 2017#69

Mille Backer wrote:
                                        JFan wrote:Still can't access this interview. Any chance anyone could post it on YouTube?
                                        Where are you from?
                                        Canada

13K1,207
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        13K1,207

Jan 06, 2018#70

Sorry for bumping this thread - but can somebody rip it and upload audio here?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2018#71

kateflo wrote:Sorry for bumping this thread - but can somebody rip it and upload audio here?
                                            If someone won't do it until tomorrow, I'll do it.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2018#72

chrisjlover wrote:
                                              kateflo wrote:Sorry for bumping this thread - but can somebody rip it and upload audio here?
                                              Yes please it's still unavailable in my country is well. Thank you

13K1,207
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K1,207

Jan 06, 2018#73

chrisjlover wrote:
                                                Thanks!
                                                Spotify is not available in my country.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2018#74

I wonder why it's not available for some of y'all. It's available in the U.S. for me. I enjoyed the interview. Very candid.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2018#75

It's also not available in my country, sadly...

Read more posts (4 remaining)