JLo to Headline DIRECTV Super Saturday Night

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:22 pm

J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:23 pm

Maybe we have to beg JohnJLover to upload the full show.

:jenboo

The Prince tribute. :love
gotti
Contributor
Contributor

by gotti, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:34 pm

No video? Fuck
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:36 pm

tah71 wrote:I don't think there is anyone on here that "blindly" supports everything she does!! I've noticed that comment several times. Me, personally, there have been many parts of her projects that I've not been a fan of. I just choose to not come here and spread negative vibes. One, because I come here to enjoy, so I try to keep things on a positive note. Two, because i know other fans like to enjoy projects that I may not be a fan of so i like to give them that respect to enjoy!! it's that simple!! lol

With that being said, there are fans that have opinions and they should be expressed, respectfully. Everything doesn't have to be at everyone's liking and respectful debate is always good.

Lmao. Listen, I understand that you want to respect people's opinions, but there's nothing wrong with stating how you truly feel. It's good to be objective and point out things that smell fishy. Not that it always changes the outcome, but still. You can share your honest opinion and still respect other users. Plus, not everything is going to be positive. As someone said. "There is a positive and negative side to everything. Nothing wrong with being able to see both. Not everything's gumdrops and rainbows, that's not healthy either." Being a fan is stating what CAN be better, not just sitting back and staying silent on your feelings. That's just like sitting back and not saying your feelings, because you're scared you'll get judged, or lying to someone that they did something well, when you didn't mean that. You wouldn't lie to someone that they're a good singer, when you don't feel that way, right? So why would you be scared to say your thoughts about someone in an respectful way? It's called being honest, and the truth isn't always positive. It sometimes helps people from becoming deluded. I mean, imagine if we always gave people a pat on the back, even for being sub-par.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:41 pm

Thought it was a very entertaining and HOT concert, even though the crowd didn't seem that enthusiastic. FINALLY some new routines!! Seems like they put more money into this than her Vegas show. And for anyone complaining, I don't think you realize how amazing it is for a 47 year old to dance this much for over an hour and half, it's incredible!!!
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Feb 4th, 2018, 2:43 pm

And thought it was kind of ironic/funny that after the set up for US describing how it's about Arod, the VERY next song was Dance Again which was about Casper, lolol
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:02 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
tah71 wrote:I don't think there is anyone on here that "blindly" supports everything she does!! I've noticed that comment several times. Me, personally, there have been many parts of her projects that I've not been a fan of. I just choose to not come here and spread negative vibes. One, because I come here to enjoy, so I try to keep things on a positive note. Two, because i know other fans like to enjoy projects that I may not be a fan of so i like to give them that respect to enjoy!! it's that simple!! lol

With that being said, there are fans that have opinions and they should be expressed, respectfully. Everything doesn't have to be at everyone's liking and respectful debate is always good.

Lmao. Listen, I understand that you want to respect people's opinions, but there's nothing wrong with stating how you truly feel. It's good to be objective and point out things that smell fishy. Not that it always changes the outcome, but still. You can share your honest opinion and still respect other users. Plus, not everything is going to be positive. As someone said. "There is a positive and negative side to everything. Nothing wrong with being able to see both. Not everything's gumdrops and rainbows, that's not healthy either." Being a fan is stating what CAN be better, not just sitting back and staying silent on your feelings. That's just like sitting back and not saying your feelings, because you're scared you'll get judged, or lying to someone that they did something well, when you didn't mean that. You wouldn't lie to someone that they're a good singer, when you don't feel that way, right? So why would you be scared to say your thoughts about someone in an respectful way? It's called being honest, and the truth isn't always positive. It sometimes helps people from becoming deluded. I mean, imagine if we always gave people a pat on the back, even for being sub-par.

As usual, you clearly missed the point! lol It has nothing to do with being afraid to say something, trust me on that!!! I'm a grown ass women! Again, I stated something so simple and you reply with an essay that's all over the place. I'm gonna chalk it up as you being a kid and leave it at that.
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology

by JLOVING, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:04 pm

oh shit where’s the download link?
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:11 pm

gotti wrote:No video? Fuck

I knew this would happen. :coffee
JLOVING
Bachelor of Jenology

by JLOVING, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:15 pm

wHATTTT NO VIDEO? guys don’t joking
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:22 pm

Didn't heather said that he would record the performance to see it later?
tamigg
Intro to Jenology

by tamigg, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:37 pm

QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:39 pm

tah71 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:

As usual, you clearly missed the point! lol It has nothing to do with being afraid to say something, trust me on that!!! I'm a grown ass women! Again, I stated something so simple and you reply with and essay that's all over the place. I'm gonna chalk it up as you being a kid and leave it at that.

"grown ass woman" :ROFL:

With the way you responded, it doesn't seem like it. And you automatically assume I'm a "kid", yet I'm definitely conducting myself better than you, and you didn't even have the guts to quote me. Mm hmm. Probably because you thought you were gonna get away with it and I wouldn't notice it. From the way you're acting, I guess that your IQ is no higher than a 70. Hmph. You got mad over my feelings. Not my fault...

QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:40 pm

tamigg wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BexwfS5go7t/

I really like those outfits. Maybe the collar on the jacket could go, but everything else is great on her.
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:50 pm

JenRox wrote:She was amazing! I loved it! She killed it out there, wow! I need to go back to see her this year, for sure.

I'm with you on that!! Gonna try to make it happen! :D
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Feb 4th, 2018, 3:55 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
tamigg wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BexwfS5go7t/

I really like those outfits. Maybe the collar on the jacket could go, but everything else is great on her.

Those outfits were amazing!! i really loved them the only one i didnt like was the booty performance but they were gr8
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Talking to “Extra’s” AJ Calloway right after the late-night performance, Lopez shared who she is rooting for in the big game, expressing her admiration for Tom Brady. “I root for somebody who put in all that work and works really hard and has proven themselves year after year after year," she said. "He’s 40 years old. It’s hard to stay in this game, any game that competitive like that — I salute that, and hope they win another ring and he can say that, 'At 40, I won a ring.'”

She was excited that cast members of the hit series "This Is Us" were at the show. Asked if she was ready for the special episode airing post-Super Bowl on Sunday evening, she said, "Of course! Oh, my God — I love 'This Is Us.'"

Lopez performed her new song "Us" at the event for the first time live. The song, rumored to be about A-Rod, was produced by Skrillex and written by Poo Bear. The glamorous diva said, "We wrote it about a year ago now... I remember playing it for Alex and everyone in my camp." Smiling, she recalled, “It was a really special time for us."

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, AJ asked J.Lo who is more romantic — herself or Rodriguez. She said, “I’m more romantic, I think," before joking, “I don’t have to do anything — I’m the girl.” She went on to say, “He doesn’t have to do it all. I am very generous.”
http://extratv.com/2018/02/04/jennifer- ... -or-a-rod/
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:24 pm

J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:29 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:

With the way you responded, it doesn't seem like it. And you automatically assume I'm a "kid", yet I'm definitely conducting myself better than you, and you didn't even have the guts to quote me. Mm hmm. Probably because you thought you were gonna get away with it and I wouldn't notice it. From the way you're acting, I guess that your IQ is no higher than a 70. Hmph. You got mad over my feelings. Not my fault...

alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:30 pm

:coffee :coffee :coffee
Dross1984
Contributor
Contributor

by Dross1984, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:30 pm

J wrote:
nixy1991 wrote:
alexjlover wrote:Why we dont have a DL link yet?! None recorded?! :(

Usually when something is streamed live on YouTube, it stays there on the same link so you can watch it whenever. Had I known they'd remove it right after, I would've recorded it. SMFH

Does that mean we have to wait till March 2? :coffee

What happens March 2?

Also, hello everyone. Long time no see. :)
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:33 pm

alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology

by alexjlover, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:35 pm

QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:37 pm

J wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:

Dross1984
Contributor
Contributor

by Dross1984, Feb 4th, 2018, 4:38 pm

J wrote:Image

Oh, okay, thanks. :)

Return to “General Discussion”