Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#551

The costumes changes was amazing . US performance was weak .

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#552

Overall good performance. JFTB looked really great, we have seen it before, but only a couple of times so it still feels fresh enough. I'm glad she at least had one special guest with Neyo, it saved what were otherwise kinda messy all I have vocals. Some costumes were hits other not so much. SO happy she debuted her new song, but would of loved it to be longer.

Only thing is if she does super bowl next year she will have to pull ALL THE STOPS. I don't want to see ANYTHING I've seen from her before, except for classic choreos i.e. GET RIGHT and maybe OTF.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#553

I couldn't watch it. Is there HQ link where I can watch it?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#554

I really appreciated, Jen's cover of Prince's song was not bad ! The perf of US also, but I think that there was a bad return with the microphone, because she sang but we didn't hear much, I think it's a technical problem.
          She seemed in shape ! Perfs were generally good, and people were really happy on Twitter or those who were in Minneapolis.

If someone has recorded, it would be great to share the file :)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#555

Yes obviously the energy was there , btw is that true she released US for her first anniversary with a rod?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#556

She's PERFECT

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#557

Yes totally perfect and i love the curly Lo fireeee

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Feb 04, 2018#558

It was good!!!! I was glad she performed Could It Be Us, but I need her to delete the Throw Your Hair Back dance break... it's so predictable.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#559

The special was good. I have the same complaints as others. She should’ve done at least AAA if not both that and NTNY. Even a medley would’ve been good. Her dance covers to other’s songs was a bit more than necessary and could’ve included her own songs.

Feb 04, 2018#560

mEm wrote:They also need to fix her microphone, when she switches from live to pre-recorded her voice sounds so different and it is just way too obvious.

100%

20K7,827
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,827

Feb 04, 2018#561

Her body is amazing !!!
                        #JLoNow was #1 on twitter btw.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#562

Saw some clips on YouTube this morning. It was a nice concert; crowd seemed bored AF, though. I'd love to see her go back on tour, though! Ditch the same costumes and whoever is producing your shows, though!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#563

This one doesn't look flattering :oops:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#564

All of her outfits looks a lot better in pics than in the live

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#565

Y’all need to learn how to be grateful! She just gave us all a last minute surprise by releasing a new song. There wasn’t enough time for her to create a whole new 90 minute show. She added a lot of new elements and the arrangement to many of the songs were better!

She has been rehearsing in between filming WOD. She is doing so much for us, yet all we do is complaint. Look at how expensive and amazing the stage looked. Her band was crazy good and she took on new risks.

Let’s not forget to be grateful and appreciate the small things.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#566

Been a HUGE fan of jlo since the beginning. I never made an account with the site but definitely have been coming on here for years to get my news. I hate for my first post ever to be negative but man!!!! Some of you are the worst fans ever!! NEVER SATISFIED ;P. It’s so
                                  Upsetting, how do we expect her to gain a bigger fan base if her “current” fans are dogging everything she does?! We should be spreading positive things about her projects. . Maybe she’d get better recognition if she really had her “fans” support.

She looked GREAT!! She did GREAT!! Doing this show was a huge achievement!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING JENNIFER!!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#567

paltin86 wrote:Y’all need to learn how to be grateful! She just gave us all a last minute surprise by releasing a new song. There wasn’t enough time for her to create a whole new 90 minute show. She added a lot of new elements and the arrangement to many of the songs were better!

She has been rehearsing in between filming WOD. She is doing so much for us, yet all we do is complaint. Look at how expensive and amazing the stage looked. Her band was crazy good and she took on new risks.

AMENNNN

Feb 04, 2018#568

So we dont have a DL link yet?!

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#569

For me the show was great, perfect! The stage, the lightning, the effects. It was basically the Vegas shows, but the few changes went very well. She needs to incorporate those lights at Vegas. The outfits were beautiful, specially the blue one. I didn’t care that she doesn’t perform NTNY or AAA. It wasn’t a Latin audience. I think that the show was great for general public. I loved the performance with NeYo.

DJ Khaled was absolutely unnecessary. And that “throw your hair back” dance break needs to go ASAP! She have to perform Booty like in the Fashion Rocks performance.

I didn’t like the lesbian moment with Tera lol. I think it was too much for an event like this.

But overall for me the show was excellent. Her energy is amazing and I liked the production and song selection.

Contributor

Feb 04, 2018#570

UHQs :D enjoy!!!

12K11,437
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,437

Feb 04, 2018#571

I’ll need to wait for the full performance before I can judge, but from the few post I’ve seen it looked good. The stage and lighting looked amazing. Some of the outfits were cute and some were a hot mess. Really excited to see the Prince tribute..

Also, not sure why some of you are surprised she ignored her Spanish music. I’m sure she was playing to the demographic and there probably not many Hispanic people there...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#572

kateflo wrote:
                                              I love that outfit. Very beautiful!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#573

I need DL link :argh

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#574

Omg i cant believe most of u all complaining. I saw 2 clips and they were amazing! She look soo beautiful. There isnt much she can perform for US untill the remix comes out. There is bearly lyrics. I thought it was good. Remember we are die hard fans so yes we would have seen most of her performance. She did amazing job. Want the entire show to see.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#575

Crazy4JenL wrote:I’ll need to wait for the full performance before I can judge, but from the few post I’ve seen it looked good. The stage and lighting looked amazing. Some of the outfits were cute and some were a hot mess. Really excited to see the Prince tribute..

Also, not sure why some of you are surprised she ignored her Spanish music. I’m sure she was playing to the demographic and there probably not many Hispanic people there...
                                                    paltin86 wrote:Y’all need to learn how to be grateful! She just gave us all a last minute surprise by releasing a new song. There wasn’t enough time for her to create a whole new 90 minute show. She added a lot of new elements and the arrangement to many of the songs were better!

You guys didn't lie. Well said! :clap

Read more posts (379 remaining)