JLo to Headline DIRECTV Super Saturday Night

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4014
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Nov 28th, 2017, 3:53 am

Now where is the fake jlovers ?
User avatar
Doud
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 91
Joined: Oct 19th, 2012, 5:26 am

by Doud, Nov 28th, 2017, 5:18 am

moejlo wrote:Now where is the fake jlovers ?


To make a lucid analysis does not mean that we are fake fans.
User avatar
angelmoexp
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 120
Joined: Nov 10th, 2015, 5:02 pm

by angelmoexp, Nov 28th, 2017, 6:58 am

<3 yessssssssssssss
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4619
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City

by FlyBoy87, Nov 28th, 2017, 10:54 am

So excited, I’ll be there! It’s going to be a great show.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12584
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 28th, 2017, 10:56 am

Is album coming around that date?
First festival in Vegas on January 29, now this ...
lol
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4014
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Nov 28th, 2017, 11:01 am

Luka711 wrote:Is album coming around that date?
First festival in Vegas on January 29, now this ...
lol

I believe yes :confetti
User avatar
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1594
Joined: Feb 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by justSWEET, Nov 28th, 2017, 11:15 am

She better release new English hit singles to fill up her show OTF has been doing the heavy lifting for a few years now
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 929
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Nov 28th, 2017, 3:11 pm

Yeees! I can´t wait to see her perform her exact same 3 year old Vegas show which already had old performances in it... AGAIN!
iKnowHer
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 1st, 2017, 3:11 pm

by iKnowHer, Nov 28th, 2017, 4:24 pm

I don't have those channels but I'm assuming it'll be on YouTube a few days after (hopefully!). I love pro-shot concerts =)
User avatar
El Chiko Kevo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1278
Joined: Nov 15th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by El Chiko Kevo, Nov 28th, 2017, 4:24 pm

danny5585 wrote:Yeees! I can´t wait to see her perform her exact same 3 year old Vegas show which already had old performances in it... AGAIN!

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

:ROFL:
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4106
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 28th, 2017, 4:55 pm

danny5585 wrote:Yeees! I can´t wait to see her perform her exact same 3 year old Vegas show which already had old performances in it... AGAIN!

Image
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23369
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Nov 28th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Don't expect to revamp anything for this show.
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9929
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Nov 28th, 2017, 11:02 pm

I guess this is as close as she'll get to a SuperBowl performance...
User avatar
jenfan76
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3839
Joined: Jul 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by jenfan76, Nov 28th, 2017, 11:16 pm

These upcoming shows are a perfect opportunity to tryout new routines for Vegas. But I doubt she will, there will be something else going on that won't allow her to have the time to come up with new stuff
User avatar
gotti
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mar 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm
Location: TRI-STATE AREA

by gotti, Nov 28th, 2017, 11:52 pm

She's definitely doing the next Superbowl if she kills this
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3876
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Nov 29th, 2017, 12:30 am

CosTaSsSs wrote:Don't expect to revamp anything for this show.


I guess at this point nobody is expecting anything new from J.Lo. At least I’m sure she will kill it with her old routine, she’s a great performer and there’s no doubt about it
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2557
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Nov 29th, 2017, 12:41 am

daxview wrote:
CosTaSsSs wrote:Don't expect to revamp anything for this show.


I guess at this point nobody is expecting anything new from J.Lo. At least I’m sure she will kill it with her old routine, she’s a great performer and there’s no doubt about it



We do know she be doing

Get Right
Love Cost a thing
If You has My Love
Waiting For Tonight
I’m Real/Ain’t It Funny
Jenny from the block
On The Floor
I’m Into You
Booty


Now for me in terms of hits and signature songs will be all those listed. Not saying I’m not a fan of Do It Well,Hold It Don’t Drop It,Papi,I Luh Ya Papi and First love. But, the mainstream media and audiences not here for it. They want the hits and what we know JEn for. In terms of New Music please father god have JEn use this platform to promote this SPANISH ALBUM!! And one new Promo English Single!!
User avatar
daxview
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3876
Joined: Feb 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by daxview, Nov 29th, 2017, 12:54 am

jenny4life2love wrote:
daxview wrote:
CosTaSsSs wrote:Don't expect to revamp anything for this show.


I guess at this point nobody is expecting anything new from J.Lo. At least I’m sure she will kill it with her old routine, she’s a great performer and there’s no doubt about it



We do know she be doing

Get Right
Love Cost a thing
If You has My Love
Waiting For Tonight
I’m Real/Ain’t It Funny
Jenny from the block
On The Floor
I’m Into You
Booty


Now for me in terms of hits and signature songs will be all those listed. Not saying I’m not a fan of Do It Well,Hold It Don’t Drop It,Papi,I Luh Ya Papi and First love. But, the mainstream media and audiences not here for it. They want the hits and what we know JEn for. In terms of New Music please father god have JEn use this platform to promote this SPANISH ALBUM!! And one new Promo English Single!!

I’m agree, GP want to listen her greatest hits, but she can change vocals, routines and arrangements sometimes, at least just a little bit, I mean, how many times did she perform the damn funky break in public events?
I’m praying for promotion for her spanish album too, and a new english song wouldn’t be bad, but again, nobody is expecting anything new, sadly.
iKnowHer
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 53
Joined: Jan 1st, 2017, 3:11 pm

by iKnowHer, Nov 29th, 2017, 5:14 pm

danny5585 wrote:Yeees! I can´t wait to see her perform her exact same 3 year old Vegas show which already had old performances in it... AGAIN!

I hear what you're saying but at least she does them well. I'm a fan of other pop artists (won't mention who) that change up their routines all the time and can't slay them bc are always new. At least Jen's doesn't even have to think twice about her routines and she can really deliver amazing performances. At least she does change up costumes and puts new songs in every once in a while. I dunno... I wish she changed more but it could be worse =)
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14744
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Nov 29th, 2017, 9:57 pm

Luka711 wrote:Always one to put her words into actions


#soon

Image
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52371
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Dec 8th, 2017, 8:58 am

These go on sale today at 10 AM but I can't find the Ticketmaster link.
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2252
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Dec 8th, 2017, 9:17 am

To whoever is going, have fun!!!
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12584
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Dec 8th, 2017, 6:17 pm

User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2252
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Dec 8th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Luka711 wrote:Now on sale !
for $250
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/directv-n ... feat5787v1

Ooh too expensive for a concert I think
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12584
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Dec 9th, 2017, 5:37 am

chrisjlover wrote:
Luka711 wrote:Now on sale !
for $250
https://www1.ticketmaster.com/directv-n ... feat5787v1

Ooh too expensive for a concert I think


Looks like they're sold out already ?

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: loli and 26 guests