Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#701

Wtf is wrong with the Super Bowl comittee are thir on drugs with this bullshit!!

http://www.breatheheavy.com/selena-gome ... link_click

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#702

Oh shit

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#703

jenny4life2love wrote:Wtf is wrong with the Super Bowl comittee are thir on drugs with this bullshit!!

http://www.breatheheavy.com/selena-gome ... link_click
        This is totally fake, a forum from Brazil that invented this and are reporting as if it were a rumor with some basis of truth.

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Feb 08, 2018#704

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#705

FAKE!!

14K2,581
            Doctor of Jenology
            14K2,581

Feb 09, 2018#706

can someone tell the list of songs of "A Prince Tribute" medley?
              I only know the first ones "Get Off" and "Darling Nikki"

13K1,204
              Doctor of Jenology
              13K1,204

Feb 09, 2018#707

rafaelsalguero wrote:can someone tell the list of songs of "A Prince Tribute" medley?
                + When Doves Cry

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#708

Omg guys have u seen this . Im shooook how arod is hated

https://www.bet.com/music/2018/02/06/fa ... ncert.html

Intro to Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#709

moejlo wrote:Omg guys have u seen this . Im shooook how arod is hated

Why suprised....he comes off as very jerk-ish. Besides hes all over the place since hes with Jen so his haters are gonna pop up

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#710

kateflo wrote:
                      rafaelsalguero wrote:can someone tell the list of songs of "A Prince Tribute" medley?
                      + When Doves Cry
                      +Lets Go Crazy

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#711

Dancej wrote:

Why suprised....he comes off as very jerk-ish. Besides hes all over the place since hes with Jen so his haters are gonna pop up
                        You know what that means. I'm not even gonna go into detail and predict what happens.

16K4,277
                        Contributor
                        16K4,277

Feb 09, 2018#712

Dancej wrote:

People really hate him. Sad for Jennifer to hear all those people booing.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 09, 2018#713

The people booed him because he's a yankee. Those people are Patriots supporters (most of them are rooting for Red Sox).

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#714

They booed him because of the sport not because they hate him. Hes a Yankee in their territory and JLO had no idea. I find it quite funny.

14K2,581
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              14K2,581

Feb 10, 2018#715

albacho wrote:
                                kateflo wrote:
                                + When Doves Cry
                                +Lets Go Crazy

Thank You guys !! :cheer

13K1,204
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K1,204

Feb 10, 2018#716

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#717

kateflo wrote:
                                    What's JLo doing with all these vloggers?
                                    She will start a vlog on Youtube? :woot

Master of Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#718

Well guys for the March 2 who will record this in HD?
                                      We need to be very organised this time

16K4,277
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,277

Feb 10, 2018#719

JLOVING wrote:Well guys for the March 2 who will record this in HD?
                                        We need to be very organised this time
                                        +1

Intro to Jenology

Feb 10, 2018#720

I just watched the concert, it was great! I wasn't a fan of the first costume or the second one. Thought she would have looked way hotter in the jersey and no pants. The Prince tribute was great though!

23K5,923
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,923

Feb 12, 2018#721

I just rewatched this in its entirety and let me tell you I WAS NOT READY to be SLAYED by the Price tribute like that.

This was sexy as hell, I'm a fool for dismissing it the first time I saw it. More of this, please.

16K4,277
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,277

Feb 12, 2018#722

I re-watched it again too and i really think she's really the most underrated artist EVER.
                                              She's THE BEST performer of our generation and i'm not telling that because I love her.

We really need a bluray of her Vegas show.
                                              I want to show my friends how great she is, but I can't, cuz she doesn't have a full concert show DVD/bluray.
                                              :coffee

Master of Jenology

Feb 12, 2018#723

I loved this a lot when I saw it.. buttt honestlyyy she needs to CANCEL/DELETE that Waiting for Tonight remix she performs. ............. like why ruin her most ICONIC classic like that :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: i hate when artists touch their alltime classic tracks. Like if anything do the Hex hector remix which is iconic and still super current!

Her creative team needs some cleaning of house

and the baseball theme for jenny from the block is dumb.. im sorry, its cheesy and so is that remkae version, serve us the original flute sample! and give us outfits like the dance scene in the music video. not that cheesy baseball outfield thing..

other then that slay!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 12, 2018#724

mEm wrote:I re-watched it again too and i really think she's really the most underrated artist EVER.
                                                  She's THE BEST performer of our generation and i'm not telling that because I love her.

I want to show my friends how great she is, but I can't, cuz she doesn't have a full concert show DVD/bluray.
                                                  Well everybody thinks shes a great performer even the general public thinks so. The problem is that earlier in her music career when she was hot and flying in the charts she never really did perform much. An appearance here and there when she releases a new album and that was it. And although she was always a great dancer she hardly showed that Showgirl magic she shows now. Somewhere during her world tour i guess she found her confidence and it really shows

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 12, 2018#725

mEm wrote:I re-watched it again too and i really think she's really the most underrated artist EVER.

Truth. Do I agree with everything she says or does? No. Am I a bit disappointed in her at times? Yes. But I still acknowledge her as a talented performer. Even if I were to unstan her, I would still consider her the best performer of her generation.

Read more posts (229 remaining)