16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Mar 03, 2018#751

JLOVING wrote:Anyway a friend give me the file( 7Gb and 1920x1080). But I don’t want share it because nobody cares so.
    YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE
    PLEASE SHARE

22K4,141
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,141

Mar 03, 2018#752

Would be nice to share it, but I get your point.

Contributor

Mar 03, 2018#753

Chiquito wrote:
        JLOVING wrote:Anyway a friend give me the file( 7Gb and 1920x1080). But I don’t want share it because nobody cares so.
        Please share it!!

+1

13K1,207
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K1,207

Mar 03, 2018#754

People were asking for this video for like a month and you're saying - we don't care? :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#755

kateflo wrote:
            People were asking for this video for like a month and you're saying - we don't care? :coffee
            Right? lol attention whores...

14K2,771
            Contributor
            14K2,771

Mar 03, 2018#756

Like we dont care, come on
              Lots of us are from Europe so we couldnt do a thing with directv

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#757

masc86 wrote:Like we dont care, come on
                Lots of us are from Europe so we couldnt do a thing with directv
                Exactly

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#758

Share it please... :omg

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#759

share!! please ...

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#760

I Do Care, Just ignore Haters... :)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#761

Please share it! I am from Germany and we do not have Direct TV :-(
                        So after weeks of waiting you are the only hope for me.

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Mar 04, 2018#762

so are u gonna upload it, or you want all members to ask you to share it, individually?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#763

plaaaaase, share

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#764

Not sure if you have the same YouTube vid's available in Germany or Europe as here in U.S. but the full vid on there of this concert isn't that bad. It's pretty good hd with good sound

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#765

LMFAO at yall trying to get something from JLOVING, when the dude is literally John JLover 2.

The dog who barks wont bite, do not trust him anything. Hes tryin to look special and just seekin the attention.

A damn mess :lol

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Mar 05, 2018#766

ChristianM wrote:LMFAO at yall trying to get something from JLOVING, when the dude is literally John JLover 2.

The dog who barks wont bite, do not trust him anything. Hes tryin to look special and just seekin the attention.

This place has some really weird people who think they work for Jen and who always claim to have "insider information" lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#767

mEm wrote:
                                    ChristianM wrote:LMFAO at yall trying to get something from JLOVING, when the dude is literally John JLover 2.

This place has some really weird people who think they work for Jen and who always claim to have "insider information" lol

Guys In don't want to appear like a bad person. Obviously that was my reaction, I was very angry because nobody helped me to record that video and was very big desire for me because WE don’t have a JLo concert to watch. before I put that bad comment nobody was writing inside this topic, it would be awesome if we at least tried to find a solution. But Not. Obviously I don’t have the video that i mentioned.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#768

JLOVING wrote:
                                      mEm wrote:

Guys In don't want to appear like a bad person. Obviously that was my reaction, I was very angry because nobody helped me to record that video and was very big desire for me because WE don’t have a JLo concert to watch. before I put that bad comment nobody was writing inside this topic, it would be awesome if we at least tried to find a solution. But Not. Obviously I don’t have the video that i mentioned.

Don't you ever manipulate my emotions like that!! I actually though you had the video...

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Mar 05, 2018#769

mEm wrote:

:giggles

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#770

JLOVING wrote:
                                          mEm wrote:

How old are you man? This is so childish

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#771

chrisjlover wrote:
                                            JLOVING wrote:
                                            mEm wrote:

22. What’s the problem we lost this opportunity! That what’s matter. I hope they will upload this concert somewhere

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#772

JLOVING wrote:
                                              chrisjlover wrote:
                                              JLOVING wrote:
                                              mEm wrote:

22. What’s the problem we lost this opportunity! That what’s matter. I hope they will upload this concert somewhere
                                              I was talking about the "I have the file" thing..
                                              and yeah, let's hope that it will be uploaded soon.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#773

So, nobody has the full concert? this is so sad

Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#774

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Mar 06, 2018#775

^ looks like the show is on Amazon Prime (US version)

Read more posts (179 remaining)