Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#626

Intro to Jenology

Feb 04, 2018#627

I need pics of the Booty performance, she looked flawless, her body is fire :bow

Contributor

Feb 04, 2018#628

Jen was great. DJ Khaled shouldn't go on stage anymore.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Feb 05, 2018#629

The prince tribute was so great, she really nailed it!

Contributor

Feb 05, 2018#630

I need the Prince tribute as HQ audio UGH.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#631

The Prince tribute was great. Something fresh and original that shows what a diverse performer she can be.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#632

I can't believe nobody recorded this wtf

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Feb 05, 2018#633

J wrote:
                  we need to be organized and record this this time

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Feb 05, 2018#634

mEm wrote:
                    J wrote:
                    we need to be organized and record this this time
                    I bet it's gonna be shorter and some parts will be cut off

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#635

Guys, I have recorded the concert, but the quality isn't good and it is not the full thing. I don't have the intro where they showed rehearsals, and it is only until waiting for tonight. So it's missing Us, DA, OTF and LGL. I'm uploading it now, for the ones who missed it

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#636

guys we are so flop

Contributor

Feb 05, 2018#637

only got to watch from #Us to end haha though still it was pretty good #Us can actually be a hit if promoted right I'm very surprised that #Us is still in the top 100 of iTunes NZ so I'm pretty happy with that :confetti

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#638

I'm very surprised that nobody is interested to have this concert in HD.
                            It was our chance to have a concert to watch sometimes and we lose this opportunity.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#639

I'm so sad i missed it... I had to drive my brother to the airport.
                              So we will have to wait until march 2 for the full performance

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Feb 05, 2018#640

I'm telling you, DirecTV really fucked me over, I expected they'd keep the video there after the live stream, that's what usually happens. And I'm sure some other people thought so, too. I'm so bummed, I was ready to do all sorts of edits, I wanted to cut out the embarrassing DJ Khaled part, and some of the parts where the talking went on for too long, etc... I hope they don't cut out any good parts when they re-air it. SMH

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Feb 05, 2018#641

I have it on my DVR, but (a) it ended during DA :cry and (b) I don't know how to rip it from there, LMAO.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#642

nixy1991 wrote:I'm telling you, DirecTV really fucked me over, I expected they'd keep the video there after the live stream, that's what usually happens. And I'm sure some other people thought so, too. I'm so bummed, I was ready to do all sorts of edits, I wanted to cut out the embarrassing DJ Khaled part, and some of the parts where the talking went on for too long, etc... I hope they don't cut out any good parts when they re-air it. SMH
                                    yeap but they gonna not stream that on YT this time I guess....

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Feb 05, 2018#643

JenRox wrote:I have it on my DVR, but (a) it ended during DA :cry and (b) I don't know how to rip it from there, LMAO.
                                      at least you have it until Dance Again part, which is still pretty good. She performed Dance Again, On The Floor and Lets Get Loud and it was over... so its good, we need Girls performance and Prince tribute etc.
                                      I'm sure someone can guide you how to rip it from there...
                                      WE NEED IT HEATHER

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#644

mEm wrote:
                                        JenRox wrote:I have it on my DVR, but (a) it ended during DA :cry and (b) I don't know how to rip it from there, LMAO.
                                        at least you have it until Dance Again part, which is still pretty good. She performed Dance Again, On The Floor and Lets Get Loud and it was over... so its good, we need Girls performance and Prince tribute etc.
                                        WE NEED IT HEATHER
                                        U re right. Im so ok until DA :woot

Nik maybe can help us :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#645

mEm wrote:
                                          WE NEED IT HEATHER
                                          Oh my gosh, yes. I need Girls, so that way I can see her and Tera be lesbian for each other.

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Feb 05, 2018#646

Exactly, i'm sooo fine with not watching Dance Again / On The Floor and Lets Get Loud lol
                                            HEATHER WE NEED IT

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#647

I'm sure someone here knows how to do it..
                                              you are our last hope..

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#648

You are our saviour!!! Someone help do it!

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Feb 05, 2018#649

Not the last last hope! hahaha
                                                  marence87 wrote:Guys, I have recorded the concert, but the quality isn't good and it is not the full thing. I don't have the intro where they showed rehearsals, and it is only until waiting for tonight. So it's missing Us, DA, OTF and LGL. I'm uploading it now, for the ones who missed it

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#650

My link is in the media section

Read more posts (304 remaining)