Jennifer for GUESS Jeans Spring 2018

Jennifer for GUESS Jeans Spring 2018

20K7,827
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,827

Nov 21, 2017#1

Introducing Jennifer Lopez as the Star of GUESS Jeans Spring 2018 Advertising Campaign

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This Spring 2018, GUESS is proud to introduce actress, singer, dancer, entrepreneur, philanthropist and fashion icon, Jennifer Lopez as the face of the GUESS Jeans Spring 2018 advertising campaign.

“When I got the call from Paul Marciano asking me to become the new GUESS Girl, I was thrilled and excited to be a part of such an iconic brand that I have loved since I was a teenager,” says Jennifer Lopez. “When I look back at early GUESS campaigns through the years, you see all of these beautiful models and iconic images that Paul has created. It is a tremendous compliment to have been selected for GUESS’ Spring 2018 campaign.”

The campaign, art directed by Paul Marciano, Co-Founder of GUESS?, Inc., and shot by fashion photographer Tatiana Gerusova draws inspiration from Lopez’s life as a performer in Vegas and actress in Hollywood. Shot in an elegant villa, the images evoke classic GUESS campaigns with influences of Jennifer’s aesthetic and personal style.

“Jennifer Lopez is a GUESS Girl’s dream! She is an accomplished artist, she is iconic, and sensual,” says Paul Marciano. “Jennifer’s impact and influence continues to grow and this campaign celebrates the notion that women get more beautiful and talented as they gain life experience. Her beauty and class shine through this campaign and I am so excited Jennifer accepted to be our new GUESS Girl and at the same time ‘Femme Fatale’ of Marciano.”

About GUESS?, Inc.

Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Guess?, Inc. designs, markets, distributes and licenses a lifestyle collection of contemporary apparel, denim, handbags, watches, footwear and other related consumer products. Guess? products are distributed through branded Guess? stores as well as better department and specialty stores around the world. As of January 28, 2017, the Company directly operated 945 retail stores in the Americas, Europe and Asia. The Company's licensees and distributors operated 735 additional retail stores worldwide. As of January 28, 2017, the Company and its licensees and distributors operated in 101 countries worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit www.guess.com.

About Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez is an award-winning singer, actress, and entertainer who has established herself in both music and film. She is a successful recording and touring artist with record sales in excess of 75 million records sold and a cumulative box office gross of over $2 billion. Lopez is one of the most influential female artists in history. As an artist, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and fashion icon, Jennifer Lopez has been named Forbes magazine’s most powerful celebrity and People Magazine’s first Most Beautiful Woman in the world. Jennifer Lopez is a global icon and the ultimate multi hyphenate.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... ans-Spring

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#2

Congrats! not surprised after the Amor Amor Amor video lol

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Nov 21, 2017#3

I wonder when the promo images will be released. They referenced them, but didn't release them.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Nov 21, 2017#4

Good! but she needs to focus on music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#5

Ahh! Look at her. Getting more of that money I see!

CosTaSsSs wrote:Good! but she needs to focus on music.

Ehh, you don't really make much money in the music industry anymore, unless you're a huge hit. Nowadays, the real money comes when you tour, but you even have to pay the expenses for it and if at this rate she's not doing so well, then there's no way she's gonna make money by selling singles and albums. Her Vegas shows are successful, though.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#6

Did her partnership with Kohl's end? Waiting for Donatella Versace to open her eye and do the same, giving a campaign to JLO!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#7

Mille Backer wrote:Did her partnership with Kohl's end? Waiting for Donatella Versace to open her eye and do the same, giving a campaign to JLO!
                I thought she was still with Kohl's. I just looked on the site and her collection is still there. I don't think it ended, or it would've been off of the site by now.

12K11,435
                Contributor
                12K11,435

Nov 22, 2017#8

This should be cute..I love their campaigns

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#9

get that paper!!!

Contributor

Nov 22, 2017#10

CosTaSsSs wrote:Good! but she needs to focus on music.

She needed Guess to fund her music video since Sony isn’t investing in Jennifer

Contributor

Nov 22, 2017#11

I mean... I guess.

14K2,771
                        Contributor
                        14K2,771

Nov 22, 2017#12

Mille Backer wrote:Waiting for Donatella Versace to open her eye and do the same, giving a campaign to JLO!
                          I know right?!
                          Would suit her way better than this

But yeah lets wait for the images first…

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#13

Jen getting that coin and investing minimally on her music career. Only out fave O:)

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Nov 22, 2017#14

From Louis Vuitton/Gucci to Kohls first and now Guess...
                              Get that money, i guess.
                              QUEEN OF MAKING MONEY AND NOT GIVING A SHIT ABOUT HER MUSIC CAREER.

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Nov 22, 2017#15

Except all of you know they funded the Amor Amor Amor video, but keep talking crap, I guess.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#16

JenRox wrote:Except all of you know they funded the Amor Amor Amor video, but keep talking crap, I guess.
                                  I think most of us are aware of that, but I think they may be expecting too much too soon. Plus, it's not like she's the first to ever do product placement in videos. I bet if it was someone like Rihanna, Camilla, or Taylor, pretty sure not many people on here would be complaining. IMO, that's a bit of a double standard, although it is taking a long time for her stuff to come out, where there are others that just drop it on expected date. Then again, it's not like you can make that much money in the music industry, so unless you're a mega hit and making millions with tours and albums, you're gonna have to resort to something else to make money.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#17

JenRox wrote:Except all of you know they funded the Amor Amor Amor video, but keep talking crap, I guess.
                                    Preach

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#18

I'm happy she is working with Guess, they really gained in popularity these past two years in Europe and I think Jen will contribute even more :cheer
                                      They have beautiful photoshoots so I can't wait to see it.
                                      You know many big stars worked with H&M. Guess is still more 'posh'.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#19

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                        Preach

exactly... how does anyone not know how iconic being a guess girl is?

http://www.elle.com/fashion/g9214/guess ... the-years/

its amazing that she is one of them, i believe after looking at that list she is the first latina, and the first over 40...i really wish this forum was for sharing about love for Jen and love for the projects we are excited for.. which it was ... now its just a bunch of negative nelly's and complain about something.... i am excited for t his.. and i hope guess creates a mini mag of photos like they sometimes do that you can pick up in the store.

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Nov 22, 2017#20

Mmmz ok, I could honestly only think of Anna Nicole Smith

Guess is way bigger in the USA although its making a name last few years in Europe

Id simply love a Versace campaign that has JLo written all over

20K7,827
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,827

Nov 27, 2017#21

First photo on her insta !

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#22

people still shop at Guess?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#23

She looks like a doll! :love

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Nov 27, 2017#24

She looks so beautiful!

20K7,827
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,827

Nov 27, 2017#25

Yeah, she looks gorgeous !

Read more posts (204 remaining)