Will Jen attend AMAs?

Will Jen attend AMAs?

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#1

Amorx3 is just released, she can't miss the AMAs.
    She has a show in Dubai on the 17th, AMA's are on 19th.
    She can easily fly back to US and attend/perform @ AMAs.

I guess she will probably stay at home and cook for ARod.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#2

I'm not sure.. but they're announcing a performer today.
      Didn't they announce the host or not?

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Nov 14, 2017#3

No.

20K7,822
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,822

Nov 14, 2017#4

Nahhhh

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#5

I hope she ll perform

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Nov 14, 2017#6

She should, she pushed back the release it better be for that.

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Nov 14, 2017#7

I hope yes, she shouldn't waste this opportunity, besides she doesn't need much of rehearsals since she already has a routine ready for Dubai concert!

Contributor

Nov 14, 2017#8

She can literally have a crew film the performance and edit it, then play it at the AMAs.

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#9

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:She can literally have a crew film the performance and edit it, then play it at the AMAs.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#10

You know damn well jen prioritizes getting coins over promoting her music. unless ABC slips her some bills jen will be staying home cooking and cleaning for arod.

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#11

mEm wrote:
                        JLOFANCHRIS wrote:She can literally have a crew film the performance and edit it, then play it at the AMAs.
                        This :ROFL:

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Nov 14, 2017#12

mEm wrote:
                          Why do you keep saying this? She has continued working at her ridiculous pace this entire year. And even if she didn't, you don't think she is entitled to take even a few hours off to cook a meal for her boyfriend?

12K11,429
                          Contributor
                          12K11,429

Nov 14, 2017#13

JenRox wrote:
                            mEm wrote:
                            Why do you keep saying this? She has continued working at her ridiculous pace this entire year. And even if she didn't, you don't think she is entitled to take even a few hours off to cook a meal for her boyfriend?
                            She most def is but not when she has a Spanish record to promote for her failing Spanish era. She should be all over these award shows and they would gladly let her perform if she wanted to. The song is doing okay on its own but she needs to start promoting it if she wants it to have longevity...

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#14

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                              JenRox wrote:
                              mEm wrote:
                              She most def is but not when she has a Spanish record to promote for her failing Spanish era. She should be all over these award shows and they would gladly let her perform if she wanted to. The song is doing okay on its own but she needs to start promoting it if she wants it to have longevity...
                              +1
                              and we have seen many times when she released a single she did not attend many major award shows
                              Its funny cuz when she has nothing to promote, she usually attends most of the shows, but when she HAS to attend/perform, she doesn't.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#15

I think she will attend, but won’t perform. :(

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#16

Highly doubt it.

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#17

Lady Gaga will perform at this year's 2017 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 19th, ABC announced on Tuesday. Her performance will be televised live from her Joanne World Tour show in Washington, D.C. Gaga is expected to sing her latest single "The Cure," giving the hit track its first televised performance.

WHY CANT JEN DO THE SAME?!

Just get a professional team to record AMOR x3 performance, EDIT it and air it during AMAs.

http://ew.com/music/2017/11/14/lady-gag ... ow_twitter

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Nov 14, 2017#18

Devana wrote:I think she will attend, but won’t perform. :(
                                      that would be ridiculous either perform or stay home

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#19

mEm wrote:Lady Gaga will perform at this year's 2017 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 19th, ABC announced on Tuesday. Her performance will be televised live from her Joanne World Tour show in Washington, D.C. Gaga is expected to sing her latest single "The Cure," giving the hit track its first televised performance.

Just get a professional team to record AMOR x3 performance, EDIT it and air it during AMAs.

Omg that song is so old, why would she perform that..... %) %) %) %) %) %)

22K4,141
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        22K4,141

Nov 14, 2017#20

daisylo wrote:
                                          Devana wrote:I think she will attend, but won’t perform. :(
                                          that would be ridiculous either perform or stay home
                                          Exactly!

16K4,305
                                          Contributor
                                          16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#21

El Chiko Kevo wrote:
                                            mEm wrote:Lady Gaga will perform at this year's 2017 American Music Awards on Sunday, November 19th, ABC announced on Tuesday. Her performance will be televised live from her Joanne World Tour show in Washington, D.C. Gaga is expected to sing her latest single "The Cure," giving the hit track its first televised performance.

uhmm, because she actually cares about her music career.
                                            She'll announce another leg of her tour and promo is promo.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#22

mEm wrote:
                                              El Chiko Kevo wrote:

uhmm, because she actually cares about her music career.
                                              She'll announce another leg of her tour and promo is promo.
                                              Shakira did the same thing for the last Premios Juventud.
                                              She sang Chantaje ft. Coldplay in a concert and was aired by the awards show.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#23

Doubt it. But if I were her manager, which she'll need soon, I'd book her on a late night show.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#24

machucartier wrote:Doubt it. But if I were her manager, which she'll need soon, I'd book her on a late night show.
                                                  Indeed

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Nov 14, 2017#25

machucartier wrote:Doubt it. But if I were her manager, which she'll need soon, I'd book her on a late night show.
                                                    Fallon and for the album the performance week he does now where an artist is there every night for a week to performs new songs.

Read more posts (7 remaining)