Page 3 of 21

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:03 am
by nixy1991
I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:05 am
by mEm
nixy1991 wrote:I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

Image


I just need Jen to hire a creative team and pay for own videos (if the label doesn't want to spend any money)
And I need Jen to forget about Bronx/I'm still the same girl/lets party-having a good time, nightlife concept that she's done like million times already

Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:07 am
by Luka711
chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I'm sure it has way more already. They never update it properly at the beginning. :rockon

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:07 am
by lucinda
English Translation
Image

Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:08 am
by ripoll
chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:10 am
by pitbulljlo
Basic video, basic choreography.
It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:12 am
by brave07
ripoll wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!

Hopefully it can do 3 million 1 day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:12 am
by nixy1991
BTW, really impressive likes/dislikes ratio so far.

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:14 am
by jennylo86
pitbulljlo wrote:Basic video, basic choreography.
It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.

Ditto!!!
Not a fan of this....

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:16 am
by QueenCedar101
chrisjlover wrote:ImageImageImage
They should choose some of those for the cover picture of the video though


Those were the best parts of the video IMO. I loved staring at her! :love2

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:20 am
by kateflo
Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:22 am
by Luka711
kateflo wrote:Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg


I always wonder why they put the link to her website lol so useless ! :lol:

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:23 am
by QueenCedar101
mEm wrote:
Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)


For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:



Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.


Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.


:ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:24 am
by alexliveitup!
I love the video.. they shoot it in just one day and the final cut is really cool.
We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:27 am
by nixy1991
100,000!

Suma la cama
Resta la ropa
Bésame rico
Vuelveme loca
Así, así, así
Así, así, así


Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:28 am
by lucinda
:ROFL:


Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:29 am
by 4everJenniferLopez
QueenCedar101 wrote:
mEm wrote:
Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)


For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:



Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.


Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.


:ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.


Please go home to your Kpoop I mean pop

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:29 am
by gotti
This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:32 am
by 4everJenniferLopez
gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:34 am
by nixy1991
lucinda wrote::ROFL:


This was literally the most disturbing video I've seen in my life.

Image

And that counts r/watchpeopledie

Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:37 am
by QueenCedar101
4everJenniferLopez wrote:
gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too


Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

Image

I mean seriously, are you done?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:38 am
by luizcerqueira
alexjlover wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:Tbh I 100% prefer Jessy over Emil Nava (NTNY director)..
I'd love for her to work with Melina Matsoukas, I mean it's great!


Oh u didnt....

Emil Nava is one of the best in the game dude. Jessy is totally NOTHING





Don't get me wrong. I think both are good in different ways. They have good and bad videos.
To me, "this is what you came for" and "Feels" are extremely boring.

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:40 am
by moejlo
The video will get more views . It. S good for the moment

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:40 am
by nixy1991
Yo quiero hacértelo lento
Tu cuerpo
Fluyendo así como el viento
Sin mezclar los sentimientos


Image

Re: Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017, 11:45 am
by 4everJenniferLopez
QueenCedar101 wrote:
4everJenniferLopez wrote:
gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too


Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

Image

I mean seriously, are you done?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



You are only here promoting your k trash. Please do us favor and don’t