Contributor

Dec 08, 2017#576

rafaelsalguero wrote:The Vertical video it's the same, just edited LOL
    Yes lol.. I was expecting something different.

20K7,822
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,822

Dec 08, 2017#577

I thought she filmed a video in Dubai lol

Master of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#578

I can't watch it :(

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#579

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#580

Hopefully NTNY and AAA will be certified by summer and then she'll drop another massive video by then

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#581

So random but AAA is #657 US ITUNES

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#582

moejlo wrote:So random but AAA is #657 US ITUNES
                Wtf why

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#583

chrisjlover wrote:
                  moejlo wrote:So random but AAA is #657 US ITUNES
                  Wtf why
                  No idea trust me it s been more than 5 days chartting around 600-900 on US itunes

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2018#584

70.000.000 mlns views.

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2018#585

JlowAway75 wrote: 70.000.000 mlns views.

Well, maybe El Anillo e Dinero will do for AAA and NTNY what AYM did for Papi. Or maybe even Se Acabó El Amor help with the views. 
                      If I remember correctly, Papi had 180kk views. When AYM was released (may), Papi reached 200kk in 2 months (july). I think it's because the autoplay on youtube. 

And today it passes the 320kk. It's the # 4 most watched in her Vevo. # 2 Solo

Btw, Ain't your mama: Expected to hit 600,000,000 on: 2018/05/24. The views still great. 

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2018#586

Do you know if it’s gold yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

May 28, 2018#587

Heyyy! I made an alternate video for AAA using The Sims 3!  <3 I hope you enjoy!

(I'm working on a colored version of "Dinero" now)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2022#588

New BTS
                            A7C0731A-E196-4546-93D1-1E75C7B33232.jpeg (212.65KiB)

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Jan 25, 2022#589

Christina Aguilera released an spanish EP "La Fuerza" with 6 songs, although none of the 3 singles did well. Jennifer did a little better with "Ni Tu Ni Yo", "Amor Amor Amor Amor" and "El Anillo", she should have released an EP with 6 songs and only added Mirate, Él, and Por Primera Vez and that was the end of it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2022#590

Selena Gomez tried too with a full Spanish album...

Now we can see how JLO strategy isnt that bad...😆

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Jan 25, 2022#591

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                  Jan 25, 2022
                                  Christina Aguilera released an spanish EP "La Fuerza" with 6 songs, although none of the 3 singles did well. Jennifer did a little better with "Ni Tu Ni Yo", "Amor Amor Amor Amor" and "El Anillo", she should have released an EP with 6 songs and only added Mirate, Él, and Por Primera Vez and that was the end of it.
                                  It would be nice it they could do two EP's, English and Spanish, and have all these standalone singles in a "home". 

Master of Jenology

Jan 25, 2022#592

There was no main reason for skipping the release of the Spanish album.
                                    Im still sad about it. Loved the Snipped we heard and it would be mix of summerish Reageaton Beats and heartfelt ballads.

Too bad her team don’t like to take ANY risks…

El Anillo could’ve been the Lead Single for example. The Latin market was actually there for it

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2022#593

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                      Jan 25, 2022
                                      Christina has another strategy she gonna drop 3 Eps during this year so the point is staying releasing spanish music around the whole year. So the Jens strategy is something like that but for years.

Christina is taking the risk of singing a true reggaeton song as Santo with Ozuna.

I'm Sure that Jennifer gonna give to us finally a great Spanish album at end of this year.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 25, 2022#594

albacho wrote:
                                        Jan 25, 2022
                                        rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                        Jan 25, 2022
                                        Christina has another strategy she gonna drop 3 Eps during this year so the point is staying releasing spanish music around the whole year. So the Jens strategy is something like that but for years.

Christina is taking the risk of singing a true reggaeton song as Santo with Ozuna.

I'm Sure that Jennifer gonna give to us finally a great Spanish album at end of this year.
                                        TBH I DIDNT FEEL ANY OF HER SPANISH SONGS ALTHOUGH I REALLY LIKE XTINA 

14K2,614
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,614

Jan 26, 2022#595

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                          Jan 25, 2022
                                          rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                          Jan 25, 2022
                                          It would be nice it they could do two EP's, English and Spanish, and have all these standalone singles in a "home". 
                                          For an English EP I would have liked to see a project with female empowerment tracks, including songs like "Ain't Your Mamma" and "In The Morning".

Intro to Jenology

Jan 26, 2022#596

albacho wrote:
                                            Jan 25, 2022
                                            rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                            Jan 25, 2022

I think Xtina’s risk was worth it. It’s the most relevant she’s been in a while. I have had Santo on repeat lol

In retrospect, I wish Jen and her team released an EP with videos to better gauge what type of songs the public responds well to for a full album (i.e. El Anillo).

Master of Jenology

Jan 26, 2022#597

iamangelnj wrote:
                                              Jan 26, 2022
                                              albacho wrote:
                                              Jan 25, 2022
                                              rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                              Jan 25, 2022

I think Xtina’s risk was worth it.  It’s the most relevant she’s been in a while. I have had Santo on repeat lol

In retrospect, I wish Jen and her team released an EP with videos to better gauge what type of songs the public responds well to for a full album (i.e. El Anillo).
                                              I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Christina's new EP. She gave us a lot of Latin American flavor in just 6 songs. I cant wait for the other 2 EPs to drop,

Read more posts (-3 remaining)