14K2,609
Admin
14K2,609

Nov 13, 2017#76

Jennifer Lopez – “Amor, Amor, Amor” ft. Wisin

This dual effort by Jennifer Lopez and Wisin marks another upbeat, high-tempo Spanish song released to U.S. audiences in hopes of reaching “Despacito” popularity. The song conjures images of fast dances and celebratory festivals. It begins with Lopez erotically and explicilty singing about the intimate passion she shares with her lover. Yet, this is no different from “Despacito,” in which monolingual listeners can enjoy and ignore the actual meaning of the song, in favor of the desire to dance that “Amor, Amor, Amor” imparts. Wisin joins throughout the song for faster lyrics approaching a sing-rap. His lyrics represent the other side of the sexual desire that Jennifer Lopez has been describing. The sexually explicit meaning does not detract from the song in any way, as “Amor, Amor, Amor” remains a fun song to sing along and dance to, even if you don’t know what you’re saying.
    http://bcheights.com/2017/11/12/jennife ... amor-amor/

26K8,905
    Doctor of Jenology
    26K8,905

Nov 15, 2017#77

Ax3 is pretty good and a lot better than NTNY.

I'm not a fan of Wisin's part though... Jennifer should have recorded this song with a sexy singer (instead of a rapper) IMO.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#78

J wrote:Ax3 is pretty good and a lot better than NTNY.

I'm not a fan of Wisin's part though... Jennifer should have recorded this song with a sexy singer (instead of a rapper) IMO.
        The song is pretty good even my sis who predicted ntny as a flop she praised Amorx3

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#79

Nice video by real fans!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#80

Is there a promo strategy for this song?

Papi Dominicano?, Heather?, etc?, Jhon Lover? ( :giggles )

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#81

How Dare You. I love his part and he's serving vocals. Without Him it'd sound empty. But they can always do a pitbull remix just for you O:)

26K8,905
              Doctor of Jenology
              26K8,905

Nov 17, 2017#82

juniorsega wrote:

How Dare You. I love his part and he's serving vocals. Without Him it'd sound empty. But they can always do a pitbull remix just for you O:)
                Pitbull? No thanks. :lol

Maybe Enrique Iglesias. I think he could make the song even better and sexier. Or some other sexy Latin singer (a new Maluma).

Save Wisin for more ‘urban’ songs (and Pitbull for ‘party’ songs. :lmao)

Read more posts (-18 remaining)