"Amor, Amor, Amor" Chart Positions

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4221
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Feb 7th, 2018, 8:30 am

DtothaLO wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I said it lmao. That was a trade in #1.

They played her because she did Calibash. Bye AAA!


He's right :coffee
How could be a #1 a song with 0 promo?, she is Jennifer López not Ed Sheeran.

Yes due to calibash
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 712
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 7th, 2018, 8:55 am

jenny4life2love wrote:Maybe she bought that #1 due to promo. I wont Be surprised since how all of a sudden people requested to listen to Amor mad random and now it free falling. She bought that


Image
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Feb 7th, 2018, 3:21 pm

I don't think she "bought" the #1, but there is no denying that Calibash is the reason for it. Even the Billboard article says so:

"Amor" jumps 59 percent to 15.3 million in Latin airplay audience, according to Nielsen Music, owed mostly to a gain in plays at SBS Radio-owned stations, following Lopez's headlining gig at SBS' annual Calibash concert Jan. 20 in Los Angeles."

It was very smart for her to perform at both if these are the sort of results she gets.
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2993
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Feb 7th, 2018, 4:10 pm

I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12730
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Feb 7th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Hope for more deals for Dinero !!
Go Benny !!
User avatar
albacho
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 664
Joined: Aug 15th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Location: Ecuador

by albacho, Feb 7th, 2018, 4:26 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.


Really..?
Tell us more..
What they gonna do for Us?
They gonna buy another #1?
What do they have planned for Dinero?

I suppose that you know it.. you know everything
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4221
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Feb 7th, 2018, 4:37 pm

albacho wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.


Really..?
Tell us more..
What they gonna do for Us?
They gonna buy another #1?
What do they have planned for Dinero?

I suppose that you know it.. you know everything

Hehehhe he knows nothing dear :)
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2993
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Feb 7th, 2018, 4:44 pm

moejlo wrote:
albacho wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.


Really..?
Tell us more..
What they gonna do for Us?
They gonna buy another #1?
What do they have planned for Dinero?

I suppose that you know it.. you know everything

Hehehhe he knows nothing dear :)


Oh I know a thing or two.. and yes I know what's gonna happen.. I'm gonna tell you what they're gonna do ... Nothing. Nothing for get career :)
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9991
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Feb 7th, 2018, 9:49 pm

Dan#jlofan wrote:Billboard Charts

Hot Latin Songs
This Week: 28 (-7)
Last Week: 20
Weeks on Chart: 12

Latin Airplay Songs
This week: 9 (-8)
Last Week: 1
Weeks on Chart: 12

Latin Pop Songs

This Week: 10 (-3)
Last Week: 7
Weeks on Chart: 12

Kinda Free Falling :(



So it was payola smh
User avatar
GermanLover
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 41
Joined: Apr 5th, 2016, 9:10 am

by GermanLover, Feb 8th, 2018, 2:18 am

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.

What is the sense of this? The song didn't chart higher on the Hot 100 after the #1 on Latin Airplay Charts.

Were her other five #1s on Latin Airplay also fake?
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15356
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Feb 8th, 2018, 2:37 am

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
moejlo wrote:
albacho wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I hate to break it down to you but it was a trade in. This was done deal since September.


Really..?
Tell us more..
What they gonna do for Us?
They gonna buy another #1?
What do they have planned for Dinero?

I suppose that you know it.. you know everything

Hehehhe he knows nothing dear :)


Oh I know a thing or two.. and yes I know what's gonna happen.. I'm gonna tell you what they're gonna do ... Nothing. Nothing for get career :)


Image
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52422
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Feb 8th, 2018, 10:23 am

So you want her to get payola for songs, and then if/when they do, you shade her. OK, guys, lol.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 712
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 8th, 2018, 10:52 am

JenRox wrote:So you want her to get payola for songs, and then if/when they do, you shade her. OK, guys, lol.


I happened to notice that myself. They said that she needs money for payola, and then she does it and they get mad. Smh. It's like, make up your mind. Do you want her to use payola ot not?
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23484
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Feb 8th, 2018, 11:31 am

I don't get why people first want payola and then discourage her, she's at an age where the radios unfortunately won't play her... if she wants to have hits she needs to do that, and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with this.
User avatar
DtothaLO
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3679
Joined: Aug 15th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by DtothaLO, Feb 8th, 2018, 4:29 pm

CosTaSsSs wrote:I don't get why people first want payola and then discourage her, she's at an age where the radios unfortunately won't play her... if she wants to have hits she needs to do that, and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with this.



+1
User avatar
DominicanPapiBlaze
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 2993
Joined: Jan 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

by DominicanPapiBlaze, Feb 11th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Latin Airplay Songs
This week: 15

Latin Pop Songs
This Week: 11 (out of the top 10)

Amor Amor Adios!
User avatar
albacho
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 664
Joined: Aug 15th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Location: Ecuador

by albacho, Feb 11th, 2018, 7:57 pm

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Latin Airplay Songs
This week: 15

Latin Pop Songs
This Week: 11 (out of the top 10)

Amor Amor Adios!


What is your point?
Are you happy with this?
I cant with your actitude.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15356
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Feb 12th, 2018, 4:10 am

albacho wrote:
DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Latin Airplay Songs
This week: 15

Latin Pop Songs
This Week: 11 (out of the top 10)

Amor Amor Adios!


What is your point?
Are you happy with this?
I cant with your actitude.

He’ll probably say that he got connections and he already knew about this weeks chart positions (but couldnt tell us) LOL
User avatar
jd
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4606
Joined: Jan 15th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by jd, Feb 12th, 2018, 4:23 am

At least A3X went to top 10 on billboard hot latin songs and #1 latin airplay charts.

Not bad.
It didnt crossover but on its main format amor did good.
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1223
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Feb 12th, 2018, 8:03 am

This did moderately at best. It reached top 10 on the Hot Latin Songs chart, which is good but was only there for a week. It barely impacted global charts except for reaching #60 in Spain. I can't take another flop.
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23484
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Feb 12th, 2018, 11:42 am

It's weird how Spain snubbed her, they kinda made hit every latest single of hers... and for the Spanish songs they really rejected her. lol
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 712
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Feb 12th, 2018, 11:50 am

CosTaSsSs wrote:It's weird how Spain snubbed her, they kinda made hit every latest single of hers... and for the Spanish songs they really rejected her. lol


Probably because she isn't promoting it. The European countries will eat up anything she puts out if she promotes it.
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6094
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Feb 12th, 2018, 2:23 pm

CosTaSsSs wrote:It's weird how Spain snubbed her, they kinda made hit every latest single of hers... and for the Spanish songs they really rejected her. lol

They did not. Ni tú ni yo and Amor did good on both Spanish iTunes and radio. It would have done better with promo, that’s obvious. After Dance Again tour she promised to visit Spain with another concert and did not return as of now. Spain loves her but she needs to finally visit it.
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9991
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Feb 13th, 2018, 11:13 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
CosTaSsSs wrote:It's weird how Spain snubbed her, they kinda made hit every latest single of hers... and for the Spanish songs they really rejected her. lol


Probably because she isn't promoting it no record label is paying money to send her and her team to promote a song that will do mediocre sales in other countries. The European countries will eat up anything she puts out if she promotes it.
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23484
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Feb 14th, 2018, 6:17 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
CosTaSsSs wrote:It's weird how Spain snubbed her, they kinda made hit every latest single of hers... and for the Spanish songs they really rejected her. lol


Probably because she isn't promoting it no record label is paying money to send her and her team to promote a song that will do mediocre sales in other countries. The European countries will eat up anything she puts out if she promotes it.


You know that she has tons of money to promote her stuff if she wants to right? She is not Cassie.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HBV88, kira and 17 guests