"Amor, Amor, Amor" Chart Positions

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7334
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Dec 1st, 2017, 4:01 pm

such a weird Era she talked about the album like it was her best and more personal work but they didn't have a proper plan to promote it, also NTNY and AAA are good songs but they're still pretty mediocre she needs much better for a Hit.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 475
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Dec 1st, 2017, 4:14 pm

daisylo wrote:such a weird Era she talked about the album like it was her best and more personal work but they didn't have a proper plan to promote it, also NTNY and AAA are good songs but they're still pretty mediocre she needs much better for a Hit.


There's probably not a big plan to promote, because she's working on "Second Act", and for her last album, even though she promoted it a lot, A.K.A still flopped pretty hard. There can be lots of promotion, but the album still flops. However, it doesn't have to sell a lot in order to be great. There are plenty of albums that sell much less that sound much better than the ones that sell a bunch. Quantity =/= quality.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7334
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Dec 1st, 2017, 4:37 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
daisylo wrote:such a weird Era she talked about the album like it was her best and more personal work but they didn't have a proper plan to promote it, also NTNY and AAA are good songs but they're still pretty mediocre she needs much better for a Hit.


There's probably not a big plan to promote, because she's working on "Second Act", and for her last album, even though she promoted it a lot, A.K.A still flopped pretty hard. There can be lots of promotion, but the album still flops. However, it doesn't have to sell a lot in order to be great. There are plenty of albums that sell much less that sound much better than the ones that sell a bunch. Quantity =/= quality.


well so far the Quality isn't really there it's good but not great.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 475
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Dec 1st, 2017, 5:35 pm

daisylo wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
daisylo wrote:such a weird Era she talked about the album like it was her best and more personal work but they didn't have a proper plan to promote it, also NTNY and AAA are good songs but they're still pretty mediocre she needs much better for a Hit.


There's probably not a big plan to promote, because she's working on "Second Act", and for her last album, even though she promoted it a lot, A.K.A still flopped pretty hard. There can be lots of promotion, but the album still flops. However, it doesn't have to sell a lot in order to be great. There are plenty of albums that sell much less that sound much better than the ones that sell a bunch. Quantity =/= quality.


well so far the Quality isn't really there it's good but not great.


I understand. I was just pointing that out, but I can honestly see where you're coming from.
User avatar
RuRuLoVesJLO
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 9938
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:00 pm

by RuRuLoVesJLO, Dec 1st, 2017, 10:26 pm

chrisjlover wrote:I don't really care about her sales/chart success anymore, it's obvious that they didn't care either.. I can't wait for the album, looks like a really quality work and could bring to her a Grammy nomination if it's good enough!!



This is the same attitude Jennifer has, sure she has plenty of hits under her belt, but this is also the reason why you don't have any album release dates set in stone anymore because Sony and other music labels aren't going to support and invest in "artists" like Jennifer, especially when "artists" like Jennifer don't write or produce their own music and rely on other talented artists to write and produce their hits. Well at least she has her pretty looks and Youtube views right? Oh and here's another question, who's going to sign Jennifer after she drops another flop album?
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12597
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Dec 2nd, 2017, 4:19 am

She did even that Viva Latino podcast and Amor is still not on their playlist ... it's just stupid lol
User avatar
selena lopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12752
Joined: Aug 28th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by selena lopez, Dec 2nd, 2017, 5:13 am

She needs a new team to handle her music career i think benny doesn’t push her anymore i think he wants her to quit music tbh
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 475
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Dec 2nd, 2017, 11:28 am

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:I don't really care about her sales/chart success anymore, it's obvious that they didn't care either.. I can't wait for the album, looks like a really quality work and could bring to her a Grammy nomination if it's good enough!!



This is the same attitude Jennifer has, sure she has plenty of hits under her belt, but this is also the reason why you don't have any album release dates set in stone anymore because Sony and other music labels aren't going to support and invest in "artists" like Jennifer, especially when "artists" like Jennifer don't write or produce their own music and rely on other talented artists to write and produce their hits. Well at least she has her pretty looks and Youtube views right? Oh and here's another question, who's going to sign Jennifer after she drops another flop album?


But many artists don't write and produce their own songs? What's your point? It's good to not be a blind fan, but from that tone, it doesn't even sound like you're a fan at all. Some of us may not even like her new projects, but haven't even said anything that negative. You're entitled to your own opinion, but saying what you just said? That's a little much, considering what your username is.
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1322
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Dec 2nd, 2017, 11:36 am

this is just silly. anyways I feel that she isn't going perform until next year.
User avatar
canjlo
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 420
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by canjlo, Dec 5th, 2017, 10:27 am

247 +69
JENNIFER LOPEZ
Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
6.406 +1.995
:confetti very great update
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4961
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Dec 5th, 2017, 10:41 am

canjlo wrote:247 +69
JENNIFER LOPEZ
Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
6.406 +1.995
:confetti very great update


%) I forget she even has a single out and an album in the near future. She has not mentioned her music since AAA was released. I am completely baffled by w.e strategy they are going with. The promo she wasted on AKA should have been given to this Spanish album...it at least has a chance of being a hit.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52373
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Dec 5th, 2017, 1:53 pm

canjlo wrote:247 +69
JENNIFER LOPEZ
Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
6.406 +1.995
:confetti very great update


:dance2 :dance2 :dance2
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23380
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Dec 5th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Great update!
User avatar
tah71
Admin
Admin
Posts: 14066
Joined: Mar 26th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by tah71, Dec 5th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Nice!!! :D
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4024
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon

by moejlo, Dec 5th, 2017, 2:36 pm

JenRox wrote:
canjlo wrote:247 +69
JENNIFER LOPEZ
Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
6.406 +1.995
:confetti very great update


:dance2 :dance2 :dance2

Thats SPANISH AND TROPICAL RADIO UPDATES very nice
User avatar
emiliano06
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 891
Joined: Jan 24th, 2012, 4:29 pm
Location: Zamora Mich. MX

by emiliano06, Dec 5th, 2017, 5:46 pm

No official remixes of the song yet? :coffee
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Dec 5th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Promusicae Charts Spain

This week: 75 (-5)
Last Week: 70
Weeks on chart: 2

Flopping way harder than Ni Tu Ni Yo
User avatar
albacho
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 595
Joined: Aug 15th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Location: Ecuador

by albacho, Dec 5th, 2017, 7:25 pm

Dan#jlofan wrote:Promusicae Charts Spain

This week: 75 (-5)
Last Week: 70
Weeks on chart: 2

Flopping way harder than Ni Tu Ni Yo


What are you expecting without promo.?
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4122
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Dec 5th, 2017, 7:36 pm

albacho wrote:
Dan#jlofan wrote:Promusicae Charts Spain

This week: 75 (-5)
Last Week: 70
Weeks on chart: 2

Flopping way harder than Ni Tu Ni Yo


What are you expecting without promo.?

The question that begs to be asked!
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1180
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Dec 7th, 2017, 8:02 am

Mille Backer wrote:
albacho wrote:
Dan#jlofan wrote:Promusicae Charts Spain

This week: 75 (-5)
Last Week: 70
Weeks on chart: 2

Flopping way harder than Ni Tu Ni Yo


What are you expecting without promo.?

The question that begs to be asked!


Spain usually stans for her regardless. Probably one of the only countries where she has had consistent hits this decade.
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2268
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Dec 7th, 2017, 8:06 am

I wonder if they had big expectations for AAA or not.. because if they had.. they're dumb.
User avatar
juniorsega
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3209
Joined: Nov 2nd, 2011, 8:00 pm
Location: California

by juniorsega, Dec 7th, 2017, 6:08 pm

^ they most likely did. Seeing as benny sugarcoats everything to make it look like a hit. and seeing how jen and wisins previous collabs actually went top 2 in Latin charts they would be dumb enough to think the song would take off alone.

The y time that happened this decade was OTF and AYM in europe. They always push the wrong songs. I remember LIU flopping in all metrics everywhere but no they wanted to push it. Same with FL. But when they have a song in there hands with positive reception and a decent traction first week there like oh we'll let it do its thing.

It's just agravating. Jen needs to hire new blood not these old geazers who know nothing and congratulate jen for unimpressive accomolishments
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4961
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Dec 8th, 2017, 10:28 am

^I don't think her team is the problem, I just think Jen is the problem. She kind of lost touch with her career and is more concerned with spreading herself thin and taking on 100 projects at a time - than fully committing herself to one project. The woman has achieved tremendous success and I think shes okay with having that speak for itself.

I was always excited that she did so much since we always got new project from her. Now I am just over it because most projects we get are mediocre and she moves on to the next. When someone like B releases an album its such a HUGE event. She DEDICATES herself to her art. Her last album released was FLAWLESS and had everyone talking. Jenny could never have the same success B does but she could achieve similar success. Jen is one of a few artist left from her era that still creates some buzz..the buzz just dies because she drops a single and goes off to film some C movie that will do nothing for her career.
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2268
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Dec 8th, 2017, 10:39 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:^I don't think her team is the problem, I just think Jen is the problem. She kind of lost touch with her career and is more concerned with spreading herself thin and taking on 100 projects at a time - than fully committing herself to one project. The woman has achieved tremendous success and I think shes okay with having that speak for itself.

I was always excited that she did so much since we always got new project from her. Now I am just over it because most projects we get are mediocre and she moves on to the next. When someone like B releases an album its such a HUGE event. She DEDICATES herself to her art. Her last album released was FLAWLESS and had everyone talking. Jenny could never have the same success B does but she could achieve similar success. Jen is one of a few artist left from her era that still creates some buzz..the buzz just dies because she drops a single and goes off to film some C movie that will do nothing for her career.

I think it's both's fault, hers and her team because they don't tell her that she can't do everything perfect and simultaneously (no one can).
You're absolutely right about the Beyoncé thing, but don't bring her here, some JLovers are sensitive with her name.
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4961
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Dec 8th, 2017, 10:58 am

^I guess it could not hurt to have some fresh blood around her. ALL her team is like family and they are all best friends and I guess at this point they are just complacent. Could be interesting to see what could happen with her music if someone new was handling it. Shit, even with Reid behind her she was doing MUCH better. Mottola did WONDERS for her and someone like that on her side again would be amazing. Jenny is an old Pop girl tho so she is not getting that treatment ever again.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexander1985, BlowAway, kikijlo and 26 guests