Intro to Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#526

albacho wrote:
    DtothaLO wrote:that is the strategy! :cool: Drop another single to let it flop once again and then release the album to sell 1k -5k.
    I wouldn't surprise if cowriah is part of her team :oops:

Really sad.

She doesnt even post anything about the song.

Wisin promote the song every day on his instagram.
    Come on Jen. WAKE UP!

Master of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#527

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
      chrisjlover wrote:I don't really care about her sales/chart success anymore, it's obvious that they didn't care either.. I can't wait for the album, looks like a really quality work and could bring to her a Grammy nomination if it's good enough!!

This is the same attitude Jennifer has, sure she has plenty of hits under her belt, but this is also the reason why you don't have any album release dates set in stone anymore because Sony and other music labels aren't going to support and invest in "artists" like Jennifer, especially when "artists" like Jennifer don't write or produce their own music and rely on other talented artists to write and produce their hits. Well at least she has her pretty looks and Youtube views right? Oh and here's another question, who's going to sign Jennifer after she drops another flop album?
      This resume the exact situation with Jennifer Lopez and her music nowdays.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#528

It's pointless to promote with performances this month. What I don't get is releasing a song in November if they had no intention to promote till january . Idk, it might have been cuz we asked for it but we wanted it September when it had sufficient time to build momentum not now when it's doing nothing everywhere.

A 3rd single would be dumb to, radio isn't gonna latch on just cause jen keeps releasing music. Jen needs to make an effort and show she stands by it and the Latin community. Show you care, promote it next month, talk about it, hype the album.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#529

In my opinion Jennifer and the label weren't happy about how the project turned out, so they decided to scrap it...
          But they released this song before, just to have some money back with Guess and World of Dance sponsorship for the video...

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#530

I'll be surprised if this album come out
            I don't see her involvement in this project anymore :x
            She should at least release a track from the album every month, and release only the english album next year. :argh :wow

And her team should keep an eye on this forum, I always post here that she should make a song with "brazillian funk" sound, lol and now the brazillian funk is gaining space on all global platforms...This could work on this Spanish album, but it's late now.

or get a collabo with Anitta, even J Balvin said "Anitta is the new JLo" (http://portalpopline.com.br/j-balvin-de ... a-shakira/)
            It's time of the new latin version of "Me Against the Music" :Bravo: seriooooooooooous, it would be awesome

Master of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#531

Demi Lovato song with Fonsi is doing way better... Échame la Culpa. Im hearing it everywhere!! Very disappointed with Amor Amor release..

Master of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#532

jlo brazil wrote:I'll be surprised if this album come out
                She should at least release a track from the album every month, and release only the english album next year. :argh :wow

And her team should keep an eye on this forum, I always post here that she should make a song with "brazillian funk" sound, lol and now the brazillian funk is gaining space on all global platforms...This could work on this Spanish album, but it's late now.

or get a collabo with Anitta, even J Balvin said "Anitta is the new JLo" (http://portalpopline.com.br/j-balvin-de ... a-shakira/)
                It's time of the new latin version of "Me Against the Music" :Bravo: seriooooooooooous, it would be awesome

I dont think jenn is gonna be popping her p*ssy in favellas any time soon honey..

lol

Intro to Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#533

rainman wrote:Demi Lovato song with Fonsi is doing way better... Échame la Culpa. Im hearing it everywhere!! Very disappointed with Amor Amor release..
                  Echame la Culpa is the worst spanish song ever.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#534

I cant listen to echame la culpa

14K2,614
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,614

Dec 19, 2017#535

"ECHAME LA CULPA" it's very bad and generic, but the radio and people are listen this thanks to "DEspacito"

Intro to Jenology

Dec 19, 2017#536

Brazilian funk is gaining space to be misunderstood as it is even in Brazil. Jennifer is not a YouTube artist.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2017#537

rafaelsalguero wrote:"ECHAME LA CULPA" it's very bad and generic, but the radio and people are listen this thanks to "DEspacito"
                          i guess but i think its mostly cuz of demi lovato

20K7,826
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          20K7,826

Dec 29, 2017#538

It's very close to top 10 on spanish radios in US.

12 +1
                            JENNIFER LOPEZ
                            Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                            682 +19
                            4.933 +0.171

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#539

jlo brazil wrote:I'll be surprised if this album come out

Really u want her to be that much trashy , she is disgusting even her body is full of cellulite.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#540

moejlo wrote:Really u want her to be that much trashy , she is disgusting even her body is full of cellulite.
                                That was extremely sexist!

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#541

Mille Backer wrote:
                                  moejlo wrote:Really u want her to be that much trashy , she is disgusting even her body is full of cellulite.

Maybe . But anitta mannnn she gonna dream hard to be a ww artist . I doubt she takes off . Brazil is more than enough for her and stop guys mentioning trashy , newcomers i. Front of the legend JLO

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#542

moejlo wrote:
                                    Mille Backer wrote:

Maybe . But anitta mannnn she gonna dream hard to be a ww artist . I doubt she takes off . Brazil is more than enough for her and stop guys mentioning trashy , newcomers i. Front of the legend JLO
                                    I'm not a Anitta fan, but she's doing great with her music. I dont like "vai malandra" at all, but her music video is about representative. That's why she doens't care to show her cellulite and a lot of diferent types of women.
                                    And her "downtown" music is doing good on latin market. Better than song released by JLo.

I always liked you moejlo, but "stop guys mentioning trashy , newcomers"? If you don't like her or don't understand her art, don't call it trash. I don't like Anitta, but i recognise how she's changing pop music in Brazil and bringing more visibility.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#543

luizcerqueira wrote:
                                      moejlo wrote:
                                      Mille Backer wrote:

I'm not a Anitta fan, but she's doing great with her music. I dont like "vai malandra" at all, but her music video is about representative. That's why she doens't care to show her cellulite and a lot of diferent types of women.
                                      And her "downtown" music is doing good on latin market. Better than song released by JLo.

I always liked you moejlo, but "stop guys mentioning trashy , newcomers"? If you don't like her or don't understand her art, don't call it trash. I don't like Anitta, but i recognise how she's changing pop music in Brazil and bringing more visibility.
                                      Dear i understand ur point , my point is why bringing new artist to jlo . It s not fair at all

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 31, 2017#544

Luka711 wrote:It's very close to top 10 on spanish radios in US.

12 +1
                                        JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                        Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                        682 +19
                                        4.933 +0.171
                                        Watch this pick up once the new cardi Jen track drops with our luck. I would love top 5 so we can call it a minor US hit.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2018#545

It's top 10 on spanish radios in US.

10 +1
                                          JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                          Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                          732 +32
                                          5.356 +0.214

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2018#546

alexliveitup! wrote:It's top 10 on spanish radios in US.

10 +1
                                            JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                            Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                            732 +32
                                            5.356 +0.214
                                            Congrats I guess?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2018#547

alexliveitup! wrote:
                                              rainman wrote:Demi Lovato song with Fonsi is doing way better... Échame la Culpa. Im hearing it everywhere!! Very disappointed with Amor Amor release..
                                              lol yes. Cant stand that song

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2018#548

RLO wrote:
                                                alexliveitup! wrote:
                                                lol yes. Cant stand that song
                                                Funny thing is that it didn't even crack the top 40 on the BB Hot 100. Although it's in the 70's now, the highest it charted was #47.

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Jan 08, 2018#549

alexliveitup! wrote:It's top 10 on spanish radios in US.

10 +1
                                                  JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                                  Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                                  732 +32
                                                  5.356 +0.214
                                                  Good... but I guess it's over!

12K11,434
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,434

Jan 09, 2018#550

Nobody is checking for the second flop of this mess of an era.

Read more posts (189 remaining)