Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#376

HOT LATIN SONGS

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#377

Hope this gets the airplay it deserves so it can help stabilize the views. I don't want another NTNY situation. :(

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Nov 22, 2017#378

nixy1991 wrote:At least it outpeaked NTNY on US Hot Latin Songs.

Slayyyy!

Master of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#379

Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
          And answer.
          Someone wanted to know from fans to they ask on Live which I ddint Fierce

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Nov 22, 2017#380

jenny4life2love wrote:Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
            And answer.
            are you STILL talking bout this? We felt sorry for your situation when you first mentioned about it, but now, we don't really care.

Master of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#381

mEm wrote:
              jenny4life2love wrote:Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
              And answer.
              are you STILL talking bout this? We felt sorry for your situation when you first mentioned about it, but now, we don't really care.

maybe that why Amor flopped

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#382

jenny4life2love wrote:
                mEm wrote:
                And answer.

Wtf

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#383

jenny4life2love wrote:
                  mEm wrote:
                  And answer.

moo

My advice to you based on your gibberish posts: less stalking, more schooling.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#384

Radio debut
                    SPANISH
                    38 --
                    JENNIFER LOPEZ
                    Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                    154 -- 154 -- 1.438 -- 1 533 38 154 154 1.438

20K7,822
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,822

Nov 23, 2017#385

^Finally lol

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#386

Luka711 wrote:^Finally lol
                        If the audiences stays high and positive it might end up top 5 on hit latin songs

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Nov 23, 2017#387

^I dk, for now, I want some big playlists on spotify ! lol

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#388

Luka711 wrote:^I dk, for now, I want some big playlists on spotify ! lol
                            I mean yeah what the hell are waiting for?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2017#389

moejlo wrote:Radio debut
                              SPANISH
                              38 --
                              JENNIFER LOPEZ
                              Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                              154 -- 154 -- 1.438 -- 1 533 38 154 154 1.438
                              Adfhhk; finally! 2 and a half years later! %)
                              Wisins other English shit single is flopping so radio better latch onto this.

Jen get your ass on the phone and do some radio rounds! Her team needs to continue with there nonsense achievement posts on social media. Spotify playlist and the vertical video would be nice too.

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#390

Goodbye Amor looks liek time to start looking for Single 3 or these are PROMOS like

Love? “Fresh about The Oven,Good Hit & Take Care 3 Promos before “On the Floor.

Ok let’s try it again

A.K.A. “Same Girl” & “Girls” then we got “I Luh ya Papi” hmmmm

Intro to Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#391

jenny4life2love wrote:Goodbye Amor looks liek time to start looking for Single 3 or these are PROMOS like

Ok let’s try it again

You forgot Louboutins before Love? And Live It Up before A.K.A.

Anyway, I think we already got OYPLV, mirate and Chegaste. So time to release the album

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#392

If she want, she will promote the song, perform somewhere.
                                    If not, I'm so sorry for how they are managing this era.
                                    Too many promo singles, too many 1st singles.
                                    They should choose a single, promote everywhere and make it a hit and then the album.
                                    Every song she released 'till now could be a bit hit if promoted properly.
                                    I cross my fingers for Ax3 and the album!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#393

What s killing me is spotify . Done

20K7,822
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,822

Nov 24, 2017#394

jenny4life2love wrote:Goodbye Amor looks liek time to start looking for Single 3 or these are PROMOS like

Ok let’s try it again

You became so annoying after that ban. Grow up man %)

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#395

0 PROMO, how the hell it can have some success????? :argh
                                          they are waiting for some miracle hit!! AAA have potential but no in this desolate way...
                                          A single is as a baby, you need take care of him at the beginning ...then someday he will walk alone xD
                                          Luka711 wrote:

Ok let’s try it again

You became so annoying after that ban. Grow up man %)
                                          He need reconsider the situation & someday come here as healthy fan... because he is obsessed right now!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#396

30 +8
                                            JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                            Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                            205 +51 205 +51 2.012 +0.574 2 715 30 205 205 2.012

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#397

Mark my words;

This will be a slow riser but it will get to the top.

:coffee

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

Nov 24, 2017#398

El Chiko Kevo wrote:Mark my words;

This will be a slow riser but it will get to the top.

:coffee

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Nov 24, 2017#399

moejlo wrote:30 +8
                                                  JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                                  Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                                  205 +51 205 +51 2.012 +0.574 2 715 30 205 205 2.012
                                                  Nice!

20K7,822
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,822

Nov 24, 2017#400

Great update !

Read more posts (339 remaining)