Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2017#501

JFan wrote:
    QueenCedar101 wrote:
    Dan#jlofan wrote:Wow at this rate it will be out of Hot Latin songs after 5 weeks. If it wasn't for increasing airplay the song would already be dead. Things were looking so promising with that #10 debut. Who would've thought NTNY would be the bigger hit.
    I'm surprised it's even still on the chart. It's currently at #38, but I thought it had fallen off of the chart. And sadly, "Perfect" with Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé is now #1 on the BB Hot 100, making it Beyoncé's 6 #1 song, and her first one in over 9 years.
    Why is it sad that Ed has a song with Beyonce and that it's doing well? What does this have to do with Jlo?
    Someone mentioned it on the forum somewhere. I was just saying. No need to be overly sensitive about it. Y'all be talking about success and flopping. I wanted to say something. I personally don't like Beyoncé at all and Ed Sheeran isn't on my musical radar, but it is what it is. I'm not gonna argue over anything. Doing that is pointless.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2017#502

Spotify:
      #45 Chile (-1)
      #54 Uruguay (+3)
      #55 Spain (-1)
      #57 Ecuador (+5)
      #58 Bolivia (+7)
      #59 Panama (+8)
      #66 Argentina (=)
      #66 Peru (+1)
      #73 Guatemala (-2)
      #78 Paraguay (+8)
      #85 Dominican Republic (+2)
      #114 Mexico (+13)
      #122 Colombia (+48)

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 13, 2017#503

QueenCedar101 wrote:
        Dan#jlofan wrote:Wow at this rate it will be out of Hot Latin songs after 5 weeks. If it wasn't for increasing airplay the song would already be dead. Things were looking so promising with that #10 debut. Who would've thought NTNY would be the bigger hit.
        I'm surprised it's even still on the chart. It's currently at #38, but I thought it had fallen off of the chart. And sadly, "Perfect" with Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé is now #1 on the BB Hot 100, making it Beyoncé's 6 #1 song, and her first one in over 9 years.
        Why sadly? Beyonce is amazing and she could have more than 6 #1s if she wanted to.

Contributor

Dec 14, 2017#504

Someone put this album out of its misery and release it damnit, we could've had an English album in time for World of Dance's release. There's no other reason to delay the Spanish album, Jennifer has given everyone every reason not to invest in this Spanish mess of an era (again). This album will be DOA unless she pulls an amazin g single with actual promo and a video that's great quality.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#505

Where can we view all latin/ tropical airplay updates, not just jens. Like that we can at least get an idea if AAA is doing similarly to other singles during this holiday period or if all other songs around her are zooming up the charts and there's no hope for this to smash.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#506

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Someone put this album out of its misery and release it damnit, we could've had an English album in time for World of Dance's release. There's no other reason to delay the Spanish album, Jennifer has given everyone every reason not to invest in this Spanish mess of an era (again). This album will be DOA unless she pulls an amazin g single with actual promo and a video that's great quality.
              :Bravo:

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#507

chrisjlover wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                Why sadly? Beyonce is amazing and she could have more than 6 #1s if she wanted to.
                Meh. You can love her if you want. IMO, she's overrated and not as good as everyone makes out to be. She's just Jay-Z's money making machine and her team knows how to market her well. She's an Illuminati puppet that blinds people to believing she's great by her hype. I steer clear of her, due to her wickedly behavior, because I'm not going to be fooled by her influence. Had she not turned into a sex kitten and had a good PR team, she would've fell off a long time ago, just like Kelly and Michelle did. Except that they have acted like sex kittens as well. They still fell off. Honestly, there are much better artists and singers out there.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#508

Tbh I can't listen AAA after a month.. the opposite happened with NTNY, I couldn't listen it a lot of times in the beginning, but after a month or two it was fine.

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Dec 17, 2017#509

For me Amor Amor Amor is still kinda fresh in my head, while Ni Tu Ni Yo got me bored in one month. I wish it done well on the charts... such a pitty because it is a good song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#510

Amor is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#511

master19 wrote:Amor is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over
                        As those would chime in and say, it never started. But you can't expect to have hits anymore like she did in her prime, you know.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#512

its sad cus it had potential - but jenny is too wrapped in in arod! -

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#513

master19 wrote:its sad cus it had potential - but jenny is too wrapped in in arod! -
                            She was busy working all day for her upcoming film sweetie...

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2017#514

Promusicae Charts (Spain)

This Week: 78 (-2)
                              Last Week: 76
                              Weeks on Chart: 4

Ps Demi and Luis Fonsi are #1

Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#515

Dan#jlofan wrote:Promusicae Charts (Spain)

This Week: 78 (-2)
                                Last Week: 76
                                Weeks on Chart: 4

Ps Demi and Luis Fonsi are #1

Bye Bye amor 3x

12K11,433
                                Contributor
                                12K11,433

Dec 18, 2017#516

chrisjlover wrote:
                                  master19 wrote:its sad cus it had potential - but jenny is too wrapped in in arod! -
                                  Then she shouldn't have released another single to let it flop once again...

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#517

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                    chrisjlover wrote:
                                    Then she shouldn't have released another single to let it flop once again...
                                    Yeah that's true.. my point was that she was actually working hard for another project and wasn't do anything, hanging out with Arod (which she could do if she wanted).

12K11,433
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,433

Dec 18, 2017#518

^yes, she can and I never comment on her hanging out too much with Arod since that's her personal life. Just really wish she didn't release these Spanish songs and just let them flop. Not a good look for this album/dying music career. Frustrating....

20K7,825
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,825

Dec 18, 2017#519

Spanish radio:
                                        #14 +1
                                        JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                        Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                        596 +14
                                        4.293 +0.123

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Dec 18, 2017#520

Im done with the Spanish era honestly
                                          I enjoy the song but she really put zero effort in this single. I mean I know she has been very busy working on Second Act but hey don’t release a song when you have no time to promote it.

Hope some English music is coming soon. Been 2014 last time she released an album I realized today

Master of Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#521

that is the strategy! :cool: Drop another single to let it flop once again and then release the album to sell 1k -5k.
                                            I wouldn't surprise if cowriah is part of her team :oops:

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#522

DtothaLO wrote:that is the strategy! :cool: Drop another single to let it flop once again and then release the album to sell 1k -5k.
                                              I wouldn't surprise if cowriah is part of her team :oops:

Really sad.

She doesnt even post anything about the song.

Wisin promote the song every day on his instagram.

Intermediate Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#523

I'm not done with the Spanish era yet. It's really desapointing, I know. But I cannot accept the ideia that she's gaving this treatment to this project.
                                                I'm sure the album has a lot of songs with potential. But, if she does nothing to promote, doesn't matter if it's spanish or english material. The result will be the same: flop after flop and flop harder.
                                                Let's get real. She's not a strong name in latin music market anymore. Or english. She was part of latin explosion in 99 and her last album was released 10 years ago. If she doesn't promote, she will never be sucessfull in that marketing again. Or any other.

Really hope that she doesn't care with those songs (NTNY, AAA) because she knows the album has a lot of better songs to promote. For real this time, with interviews, performances, radio deal and everything that a single deserves.

Master of Jenology

Dec 18, 2017#524

luizcerqueira wrote:I'm not done with the Spanish era yet. It's really desapointing, I know. But I cannot accept the ideia that she's gaving this treatment to this project.
                                                  I'm sure the album has a lot of songs with potential. But, if she does nothing to promote, doesn't matter if it's spanish or english material. The result will be the same: flop after flop and flop harder.
                                                  Let's get real. She's not a strong name in latin music market anymore. Or english. She was part of latin explosion in 99 and her last album was released 10 years ago. If she doesn't promote, she will never be sucessfull in that marketing again. Or any other.

Really hope that she doesn't care with those songs (NTNY, AAA) because she knows the album has a lot of better songs to promote. For real this time, with interviews, performances, radio deal and everything that a single deserves.

Does it always have to be about the charts? I dont Think she or her team cares. Let her release music on her own behalf.
                                                  If we to worried on the buisness it defiets the purpose of releasing any material. We whine when she don’t put music. Then when she does we’re to worried about charts. Music should not be about buisness let the lyrics and the composition of the material speak for itself.

No
                                                  Mater what she going to release this album with hits or none. It not going to define her regardless but let’s wait and see. She might have a record that might stick with the radio stations and club that will play her record. So we don’t know half of the things her people keeping from us in terms of songs she has on her belt.

Let’s thank god it has not leaked

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Dec 19, 2017#525

I don't see the reason for her promoting the song in January. They should just release the third single with Maluma and Nicky Jam and then drop the album. It would be silly for them to expect a hit album or single without promotion, but I'm here for her releasing songs and albums for fans. I will not settle for her to release ONLY singles tho I need albums even there gonna be flops.

Read more posts (214 remaining)