20K7,825
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,825

Nov 16, 2017#301

It has to be on Viva Latino playlist tomorrow !

Master of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#302

Luka711 wrote:It has to be on Viva Latino playlist tomorrow !
      Agreed! Im hoping for the same :clap

20K7,825
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,825

Nov 16, 2017#303

New #1 lol

#1 Trinidad and Tobago

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#304

Luka711 wrote:New #1 lol

#1 Trinidad and Tobago
          #37 WW ITUNES
          #30 EUROPE ITUNES

IT S LOSING THEY NEED TO ADD IT TO A BIG LATIN PLAYLIST

Contributor

Nov 16, 2017#305

It was added to Bailando playlist (Despacito, Mi Gente etc) on Spotify

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#306

If it keeps falling it is Jenn fault because she is not giving any promo as always :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2017#307

emiliano06 wrote:If it keeps falling it is Jenn fault because she is not giving any promo as always :coffee
                Yeah especially that the song has potential and it s still top 100 for a week and tom is the new releases so it s gonna keep falling without radio

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#308

iTunes:
                  #2 Dominican Republic (+61)
                  #4 Romania (NE)
                  #5 Trinidad and Tobago (NE)
                  #9 Chile (-3)
                  #17 Spain (-6)
                  #19 Switzerland (-3)
                  #20 United Arab Emirates (-8)
                  #21 Argentina (-5)
                  #28 Philippines (NE)
                  #30 Singapore (-4)
                  #33 Italy (-7)
                  #33 Mexico (-13)
                  #35 Turkey (+14)
                  #36 Indonesia (-11)
                  #42 Germany (-15)
                  #48 Austria (-9)
                  #76 Netherlands (+14)
                  #95 United States (-18)
                  #124 Ireland (NE)
                  #140 Denmark (-105)
                  #151 Canada (+21)

Spotify:
                  #51 Taiwan (NE)
                  #55 Chile (+1)
                  #63 Uruguay (-1)
                  #64 Panama (-1)
                  #65 Guatemala (-2)
                  #70 Spain (+15)
                  #71 Dominican Republic (-4)
                  #77 Bolivia (-4)
                  #77 Ecuador (-3)
                  #80 Argentina (+4)
                  #95 Peru (+6)
                  #101 Paraguay (+7)
                  #137 Mexico (+1)
                  #159 Colombia (-5)

YouTube:
                  #17 Puerto Rico (-10)

Apple Music:
                  #25 Spain (=)
                  #28 Panama (+10)
                  #39 Chile (+10)
                  #39 Dominican Republic (+6)
                  #42 Saudi Arabia (-1)
                  #48 Venezuela (-8)
                  #49 Egypt (+14)
                  #60 Oman (-8)
                  #60 United Arab Emirates (+1)
                  #62 Guatemala (NE)
                  #74 Laos (-57)
                  #77 Ecuador (-7)
                  #78 Armenia (+64)
                  #83 Bolivia (-12)
                  #88 Bahrain (-18)
                  #98 Switzerland (-13)
                  #99 Cyprus (NE)
                  #101 Peru (+4)
                  #102 Sri Lanka (NE)
                  #105 Italy (-7)
                  #114 Lebanon (-16)
                  #115 Colombia (-2)
                  #117 Honduras (-22)
                  #132 Argentina (+8)
                  #132 Cayman Islands (NE)
                  #140 Mexico (+10)
                  #145 El Salvador (-41)
                  #186 Austria (-20)
                  #190 Mauritius (NE)
                  #195 Jordan (-33)
                  #199 Portugal (-16)

Master of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#309

no debut in the hot100?

22K4,141
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,141

Nov 17, 2017#310

JLOVING wrote:no debut in the hot100?
                      We will know on Tuesday, but don't expect a debut imo.

20K7,825
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,825

Nov 17, 2017#311

#1 in Lebanon
                        Moejlo finally bought his copy lol

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#312

Luka711 wrote:#1 in Lebanon
                          Moejlo finally bought his copy lol
                          Hahahahha i bought my copy from canada itunes i dont buy from lebanon :p

12K11,432
                          Contributor
                          12K11,432

Nov 17, 2017#313

moejlo wrote:
                            emiliano06 wrote:If it keeps falling it is Jenn fault because she is not giving any promo as always :coffee
                            Yeah especially that the song has potential and it s still top 100 for a week and tom is the new releases so it s gonna keep falling without radio
                            She needs to get out of Dubai and fly her ass to Europe / South America for some quick promo before coming home..

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#314

I can't with the no promotion. Like this is getting tired. Same shit, different single

And the fact that the only video she put of herself performing in Dubai on instagram was of get right and not Amor×3 is dumb. Jen you really have no one but yourself to blame for your recent lackluster music career. This song has the potential and she isn't doing anything for it... Like always.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#315

Wdym about no promo? lol

13K1,207
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K1,207

Nov 17, 2017#316

Is that Shoug's car? lol

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Nov 17, 2017#317

_getfree wrote:I can't with the no promotion. Like this is getting tired. Same shit, different single

And the fact that the only video she put of herself performing in Dubai on instagram was of get right and not Amor×3 is dumb. Jen you really have no one but yourself to blame for your recent lackluster music career. This song has the potential and she isn't doing anything for it... Like always.
                                    +1

Master of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#318

Guys heres how I look it...

Selling is all about relate-ability.

And right now Jenn isnt doing anything to make us want to relate to her...

Shes taking pictures in stunning expensive places, looking super rich and being ultra glamorous and thats not what sells anymore.

Normality sells now and being fun and different is a huge selling factor and being relatable works.
                                      Just look at Pink, shes still selling and getting radio play as shes still fun and different and catering to the young generation while still being herself.

Jenn walking into a subway with a gigantic fur coat is not relatable.

her doing big performance shows in Dubai and having a vegas residency that costs major $$ to go see isnt relatable and isnt attainable.

She may think that her having kids and being in love and breaks up being relatable (which it is to some extent) but not to the demographic who is going to buy music.

She also needs to stop doing 1093029174109 different projects and focus really hard on one, its better to be amazing at one huge thing then being just good/average at many. That goes unseen and people call her out on it often. And again that goes as unrelatable, cuz no one is good at everything, which makes people turn away.

Also why work on a Spanish project when the Latin population [mainly South America] has never really embraced her to the fullest?

20K7,825
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,825

Nov 17, 2017#319

It's not on Viva Latino playlist yet ;(

NTNY is still there ! Mess lol

16K4,305
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,305

Nov 17, 2017#320

El Chiko Kevo wrote:Guys heres how I look it...

Selling is all about relate-ability.

And right now Jenn isnt doing anything to make us want to relate to her...

Shes taking pictures in stunning expensive places, looking super rich and being ultra glamorous and thats not what sells anymore.

Normality sells now and being fun and different is a huge selling factor and being relatable works.
                                          Just look at Pink, shes still selling and getting radio play as shes still fun and different and catering to the young generation while still being herself.

Jenn walking into a subway with a gigantic fur coat is not relatable.

her doing big performance shows in Dubai and having a vegas residency that costs major $$ to go see isnt relatable and isnt attainable.

She may think that her having kids and being in love and breaks up being relatable (which it is to some extent) but not to the demographic who is going to buy music.

She also needs to stop doing 1093029174109 different projects and focus really hard on one, its better to be amazing at one huge thing then being just good/average at many. That goes unseen and people call her out on it often. And again that goes as unrelatable, cuz no one is good at everything, which makes people turn away.

Also why work on a Spanish project when the Latin population [mainly South America] has never really embraced her to the fullest?
                                          Not really. Hot song/video sells. Thats it.
                                          These are all excuses. The song/video is just not good enough.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#321

It isnt doing good tbh. It has nothing besides some good views on YT

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#322

alexjlover wrote:It isnt doing good tbh. It has nothing besides some good views on YT
                                              :( thts what i was afraid of . But it has 0 promo let s hope things change

Contributor

Nov 18, 2017#323

Actually, it's a cry wolf situation, she's dropped all these mediocre singles that people don't check for anymore even if she drops some fire like AAA, people won't take notice because of her previous weak singles. She has to work hard even harder like a new artist to get back to being relevant musically.

Contributor

Nov 18, 2017#324

There's a few problems with the song... One is, she uses all these big ass words that no one uses in her lyrics. I'm like what the fuck is she saying? She doesn't even know what she's saying. She's not even that fluent. Two, the song is MEDIOCRE overall. Three, the video is boring and predictable. People are tired of her doing this Jenny From The Block theme. I showed my friend the video and the first thing she said was, "She always has the same style and concept." And this is not a Jen hater... just an unbiased opinion which I'm sure the general public share.

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2017#325

gotti wrote:There's a few problems with the song... One is, she uses all these big ass words that no one uses in her lyrics. I'm like what the fuck is she saying? She doesn't even know what she's saying. She's not even that fluent. Two, the song is MEDIOCRE overall. Three, the video is boring and predictable. People are tired of her doing this Jenny From The Block theme. I showed my friend the video and the first thing she said was, "She always has the same style and concept." And this is not a Jen hater... just an unbiased opinion which I'm sure the general public share.

Well I cant argue with that but you do know it was not her choice on her creating this visual Jessey Terrero threw it at her and she went along with it. Again,she was very nonchalant about the idea since it was easy to do and not costly to produce which is the reason for product placement. Last but not least fans been bitching for a new video and music her team or herself was like "Que Se Joda" lets squeeze this in my schedule so the fans can shut the fuck up lmao. So it is what is is. For me I love the song i rooted for it before she did these car previews with Tunia I mean Tiana in the car. That should of been the first single in my opinion not NI TU NI Yo "Neither You or I cared for that song.

Read more posts (414 remaining)