Regfwaton Lento, really? Wtf is wrong with u? :bad: :bad: :bad:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#127

I am can't wait to watch the music video on Primer Impacto!! :cheer

12K11,429
      Contributor
      12K11,429

Nov 09, 2017#128

Hmm not sure if I love this either...been pretty disappointed with her Spanish era so far. Maybe this will grow on me with a few more spins and after the video but for now its another miss...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#129

On repeat wow

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#130

I have completely forgotten what “Reggaetón Lento” sounded like. I love Little Mix, but I don’t know if that song was a good example.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#131

QueenCedar101 wrote:I have completely forgotten what “Reggaetón Lento” sounded like. I love Little Mix, but I don’t know if that song was a good example.
              I always skip this song , nevermind ppl has different taste . AAA ALL THE WAY

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#132

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Regfwaton Lento, really? Wtf is wrong with u? :bad: :bad: :bad:
                moejlo wrote:
                onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Mehhh. I was expecting something that sounded way more sexy.

Something like the song below, but then with the flute and guitar from Amorx3.

It sounds like we will have another flop. Where's the Maluma track?
                Mehhhhh???? Get a life
                I'm entitled to my opinion. Isn't this a forum? Thank you very much. Maybe the video will do more for me, we'll see! I just expected so much more. Spanish tracks become hits so easily lately, but only if they're in line with the current experimental sound and I don't feel like this is a groundbreaking track. Some parts of the production sounds like an old RedOne reject.

Nov 09, 2017#133

She should put out a Spanglish remix of the song with Demi Lovato!

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#134

Even though that era is practically dead (as some of you are saying), I have enjoyed all the songs released.
                    OYPLV = repeat
                    Chegaste = repeat
                    NTNY = repeat
                    Amor3X = repeat

I don't care if she's going to have a hit or not, it'll probably be one of her albums that I'm going to like the most.
                    And I still believe that album can do "ok" in some markets.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#135

mEm wrote:
                      onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Mehhh. I was expecting something that sounded way more sexy.

Come on, its not bad / million times better than Ni Tu Ni Yo mess.
                      I was expecting something sexier, better production&structure too, but its still good.
                      After chorus, i'd put solo flute part or something, cuz that's the sexiest part of the song.

STILL, this is the first song since Aint You Mama that i don't FORCE myself to love lol.
                      Could be better, but good. I hope it'll be a hit. It has a potential
                      Weren't you the one who made a hate thread about the song, a couple of days ago and showing every time you could, in every thread, to, again, hate on the song? HMmmm

What gif was it?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#136

luizcerqueira wrote:Even though that era is practically dead (as some of you are saying), I have enjoyed all the songs released.
                        OYPLV = repeat
                        Chegaste = repeat
                        NTNY = repeat
                        Amor3X = repeat

I don't care if she's going to have a hit or not, it'll probably be one of her albums that I'm going to like the most.
                        And I still believe that album can do "ok" in some markets.
                        Love your possibility.. this will probably one of my faves albums of hers too.

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Nov 09, 2017#137

The BOP !!!

Love this so much !!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#138

Is this the first spanish Jlo song about sex?
                            Songs is good, I just can't stand Wisin screaming, and messing around in the intro and outro of the song

Don't you just hate when these guys just scream?
                            2:32 : JLOOOOOOOOOo I mean %) %) %)

23K5,924
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,924

Nov 09, 2017#139

I've heard this before. This song sounds exactly like Despacito to me, and parts of it kind if it reminds me of something Christina Aguilera would release in the early 2000s. Ax3 is so much catchier IMO.

Nov 09, 2017#140

emilin wrote:Is this the first spanish Jlo song about sex?
                                This is one of, if not the most sexually charged song she has ever recorded. :lol

Let's not translate it to English.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#141

nixy1991 wrote:
                                  This is one of, if not the most sexually charged song she has ever recorded. :lol

Wow just saw the translation.. SHOOK.
                                  But btw how this sexual song have any commons with a subway themed video?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#142

nixy1991 wrote:

Nope, this one :evil:

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Nov 09, 2017#143

chrisjlover wrote:
                                      nixy1991 wrote:

Wow just saw the translation.. SHOOK.
                                      But btw how this sexual song have any commons with a subway themed video?
                                      Unless it becomes one big orgy I don't see how. :paperbag

Could be good for the views though.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#144

SMASH! :love2

That flute is everything. I can't wait for the video!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#145

ok, I'm addicted to this song!

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Nov 09, 2017#146

Let's hope the haters will see the light once the video comes out.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Nov 09, 2017#147

My spotify says it's not available... T - T
                                              WTF?! Is anybody kind enough to send me a link?

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

Nov 09, 2017#148

I love it !!!! Please guys support Jennifer and once this gets released on your countries BUY the song

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#149

panos86 wrote:My spotify says it's not available... T - T

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Nov 09, 2017#150

lucinda wrote:
                                                    panos86 wrote:My spotify says it's not available... T - T
                                                    Thanks! :D

Read more posts (84 remaining)