Doctor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#26

This is my favorite album i just love the whole album pure rnb and hip hop album THIS IS A MASTERPICE

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#27

rafaelsalguero wrote:You think they have Unreleased songs from this era????

"Now I Love (Produced by Babybace)" it's from this album or OT6 ??
      It was for this album. I remember that was supposed to be Ben's favorite song. I wanted to hear that one and, "If U want It." She had also supposedly done a song with Jay-Z. Can't remember if that's the song.

Her BEST album, her best era, best time in her career, as a career OVERALL, not acting career. This was the beginning of the end of the acting bug.

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Nov 12, 2017#28

Definitely one of my favorites!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#29

This is the best album of Jlo....

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 28, 2017#30

rafaelsalguero wrote:I still cant believe she and her team never released:
            -Still
            -Loving You
            -The One

Remember that Poll on her website about our favorite song to be the next single and Loving You & The One won the poll, but they released "I'm Glad" !! LOL

:evil:
            "Still", "Loving You" and both parts of "The One" being ignored as singles is criminal. My top three non-singles from that album! One of them should've replaced "Baby I Love U!" for sure.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#31

HER BEST ALBUM AS A WHOLE! True Love inspired it :) Bennifer im lookin @ u >>> 0.o

Dec 14, 2017#32

rafaelsalguero wrote:You think they have Unreleased songs from this era????

"Now I Love (Produced by Babybace)" it's from this album or OT6 ??
                Definately, i hope they leak sum day since its been 15 years! :)

Intro to Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#33

One of Jlo's masterpieces love it <3

Intro to Jenology

Dec 15, 2017#34

I remember getting this for Christmas that year =) It's definitely an understated album. After On The 6 and JLo, it was a risky step to do something different. I still don't think it's one of her better albums but it has some sweet songs that I appreciate more now as an adult than I did back then when I just wanted dance tracks.

Read more posts (-16 remaining)