Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#226

panos86 wrote:Seriously don't even get me started with Sistar aka Sexy Visual Queens! :bow They disbanded this year and i still can't get over it... :cry
    Many groups have disbanded the past couple of years. Even 2NE1 split last year, with their fierce, charismatic stage presence. SNSD is also down to 5 members. :cry

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#227

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      panos86 wrote:Seriously don't even get me started with Sistar aka Sexy Visual Queens! :bow They disbanded this year and i still can't get over it... :cry
      Many groups have disbanded the past couple of years. Even 2NE1 split last year, with their fierce, charismatic stage presence. SNSD is also down to 5 members. :cry
      Nobody cares...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#228

Why the gratuitous rudeness?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#229

4everJenniferLopez wrote:
          QueenCedar101 wrote:
          Girl, this didn’t involve you. Lol. I was directing it at her, not you. It’s obvious you don’t like what we’re talking about, so move along.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#230

QueenCedar101 wrote:
            QueenCedar101 wrote:
            Nobody cares...
            Girl, this didn’t involve you. Lol. I was directing it at her, not you. It’s obvious you don’t like what we’re talking about, so move along.
            https://media1.tenor.com/images/6039ba5 ... id=5352383

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            We are here to talk about jlo sis. I’m not here for any other artists. You can take that to atrl or some other place and miss us with this bullshit :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#231

Those Kpop videos some of you keep posting seem like rely to much on special effects and over the top sets. Also it's a little disturbing how the artist in those videos try so hard to look like they have Caucasian features. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I'm so over the days where people aren't comfortable in there own skin, there is nothing wrong with looking like your ethnic origin....

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#232

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                Nobody cares...

We are here to talk about jlo sis. I’m not here for any other artists. You can take that to atrl or some other place and miss us with this bullshit :D
                Umm, okay? Why are you so rude? I was just talking to another person. Can you even tolerate other artists at times? You’re acting like you’re offended for no reason. Fans like you are the reason people are turned off by her and you need to chill.

Nov 10, 2017#233

JayB wrote:Those Kpop videos some of you keep posting seem like rely to much on special effects and over the top sets. Also it's a little disturbing how the artist in those videos try so hard to look like they have Caucasian features. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I'm so over the days where people aren't comfortable in there own skin, there is nothing wrong with looking like your ethnic origin....
                  Caucasian? What? Koreans have naturally light skin. They may have special effects, but they’re more aesthetically pleasing than American videos.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#234

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    Nobody cares...

And fans like you are the reason other fans don’t come on this forum anymore

Umm, okay? Why are you so rude? I was just talking to another person. Can you even tolerate other artists at times? You’re acting like you’re offended for no reason. Fans like you are the reason people are turned off by her and you need to chill.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#235

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                      JayB wrote:Those Kpop videos some of you keep posting seem like rely to much on special effects and over the top sets. Also it's a little disturbing how the artist in those videos try so hard to look like they have Caucasian features. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I'm so over the days where people aren't comfortable in there own skin, there is nothing wrong with looking like your ethnic origin....
                      Caucasian? What? Koreans have naturally light skin. They may have special effects, but they’re more aesthetically pleasing than American videos.
                      I go to Korea often and I actually love the country and the people. That being said the media is constantly pushing a less Asian look. I find that kind of sad. I know this exist in many culture but it seems heightened in Asia in general. The artist you showed are very talented and should be credited for their music and videos but, were all here for JLo so we should also give her credit for her music and videos even if they don't meet the standards you wish they did. Anyways like Jennifer hashtagged, sprinkle love lol! No hate just love and different opinions. I'm 100% sorry if I offended anyone.

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#236

This song production and flute Backround is the best song since “On The Floor”!! I aint Going to lie this shit goes hard in the club.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#237

Jenn just posted "music video tomorrow" :(

22K4,125
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,125

Nov 10, 2017#238

Isn't 01:00 am, she might got confused and meant Friday. I always say tommorow if it is 00:00 am for example, even though it isthe same day

23K5,923
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,923

Nov 10, 2017#239

She probably meant morning.

16K4,277
                              Contributor
                              16K4,277

Nov 10, 2017#240

There's a 1 minute version of Amorx3's video, posted on instagram. It looks basic and the edits are so quick.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#241

nixy1991 wrote:She probably meant morning.
                                  Sent you a PM :)

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#242

Obsessed alreadyy :love2
                                    Can't believe I'll watch her live in 1 week :confetti

23K5,923
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,923

Nov 10, 2017#243

emiliano06 wrote:
                                      nixy1991 wrote:She probably meant morning.
                                      Sent you a PM :)
                                      I didn't get it.

Send it again.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#244

KLD-JLO wrote:Obsessed alreadyy :love2
                                        Can't believe I'll watch her live in 1 week :confetti

Only 2 outfits :(

16K4,277
                                        Contributor
                                        16K4,277

Nov 10, 2017#245

I hope they wont show "World Of Dance" dancers dancing or something. Noone is here for that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#246

16K4,277
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,277

Nov 10, 2017#247

making a new topic, the video is released in 8 minutes

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#248

mEm wrote:making a new topic, the video is released in 8 minutes
                                                I think there are still an hour and a few minutes left...

23K5,923
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,923

Nov 10, 2017#249

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                  It's 10 AM in 2 minutes.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#250

nixy1991 wrote:
                                                    Mille Backer wrote:
                                                    It's 10 AM in 2 minutes.
                                                    Oh nice!

Read more posts (0 remaining)