Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#151

If they would compare this video to her early videos from 1999-2007. What will they say it a resemblance to but a new upgraded version. For me,I would say This give me “Feelin So good”/Do it Well” Underground/Train Theme but with a Latin flare

23K5,923
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,923

Nov 09, 2017#152

juniorsega wrote:Wait...The instrumental sounds different from the Insta clips we got a while back. LIke THe High Pitched instrument wasn't present before.Guess this is the intro.

Either way this video is already more exciting to me then NTNY was. It kinda does give that OTF vibe with the night setting. Hopefully it mimics its success in the Latin World. :confetti :woot :confetti
      The flute was always there if you listen to the LQ clips closely.

Sounds great, can't wait.

:woot

20K7,749
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,749

Nov 09, 2017#153

Hard to believe it's finally happening ! :woot

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#154

guyssss its AMAZING!!!!!!!!this song will be a hit!!!

22K4,125
          Doctor of Jenology
          22K4,125

Nov 09, 2017#155

I love how it sounds, it's so classic 2000 JLo imo.

Btw, is it possible to be released early today in NZ iTunes?

16K4,277
            Contributor
            16K4,277

Nov 09, 2017#156

I cant believe they picked Ni Tu Ni Yo when Jen have recorded a song like this...

23K5,923
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,923

Nov 09, 2017#157

It's midnight in NZ in about 10 minutes. Let's see if they release it there first. I know AYM got released early.

Does anybody remember what happened with NTNY?

Contributor

Nov 09, 2017#158

Just waiting for midnight here in NZ hopefully it comes out hehe

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#159

nixy1991 wrote:It's midnight in NZ in about 10 minutes. Let's see if they release it there first. I know AYM got released early.

NITY is been released after the perforce of the 4th July so they were waiting that moment

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#160

nixy1991 wrote:It's midnight in NZ in about 10 minutes. Let's see if they release it there first. I know AYM got released early.

The only thing about NTNY I remember was that they uploaded it first on YouTube before the iTunes release, but that was after NZ's midnight.

23K5,923
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,923

Nov 09, 2017#161

Maybe they'll wait for midnight in the US, then release it with the video simultaneously all over the world.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#162

Guys the video looks extremely Hot ( no need to comapre it to NtNy ) but what kills me is why they chose ntny as first single and not this bop . I blame arod for sure he is the one who picked ntny

Contributor

Nov 09, 2017#163

Nope nothing in NZ yet now im going back to sleep hehe

23K5,923
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            23K5,923

Nov 09, 2017#164

Guess we wait then.

EDIT: IT'S OUT!!

:omg :omg :omg :omg

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#165

juniorsega wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                loli wrote:bts/preview

In all honesty, it sounds like an exotic, upgraded version of “Ni Tu No Yo”. Plus, it seems like a more exciting music video. And she looks bomb as usual! I hope we get a BTS video.

Wait...The instrumental sounds different from the Insta clips we got a while back. LIke THe High Pitched instrument wasn't present before.Guess this is the intro.

Either way this video is already more exciting to me then NTNY was. It kinda does give that OTF vibe with the night setting. Hopefully it mimics its success in the Latin World. :confetti :woot :confetti
                                Good point. It’s just the flute or something that reminds me of a place like India or somewhere. I love it though. Definitely an upgrade from “Ni Tu No Yo”.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#166

Thank God there's some choreography i just watched a YouTube preview

Intro to Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#167

Definitly this song is million times better than NTNY.
                                    I Cant Understand how she could chose that horrible song.

16K4,277
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,277

Nov 09, 2017#168

alexliveitup! wrote:Definitly this song is million times better than NTNY.
                                      its probably either Benny or Alex that forced Jennifer to release NTNY. There cannot be a logical explanation.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#169

mEm wrote:
                                        its probably either Benny or Alex that forced Jennifer to release NTNY. There cannot be a logical explanation.
                                        It could’ve been either one. She said in an interview that NTNY was Alex’s favorite song on the album. As for Benny, y’all have talked about him being a horrible manager. Personally, for a woman like her, I feel sorry that she has to be in horrible management.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#170

the intro is sick i did not expect this from the preview!

12K11,300
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,300

Nov 09, 2017#171

The video looks hot. Hopefully it helps out the song...

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#172

mEm wrote:I cant believe they picked Ni Tu Ni Yo when Jen have recorded a song like this...
                                              same here.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#173

elmo19 wrote:
                                                mEm wrote:I cant believe they picked Ni Tu Ni Yo when Jen have recorded a song like this...
                                                same here.
                                                well gente de zona is with magnus media so it might have been a label decision :fool:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#174

Me neither. And to think it was a first single choice...like...it was sooooo obvious that there are far better songs on the album. It baffles me honestly. And i thought Benny was a good manager. Didnt she hire him back? Why y'all shading him

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#175

RLO wrote:
                                                    elmo19 wrote:
                                                    same here.
                                                    well gente de zona is with magnus media so it might have been a label decision :fool:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Read more posts (75 remaining)