Get Right and Jenny From The Block about to hit 100 million on VEVO!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Dec 22nd, 2017, 11:15 am

daxview wrote:No, I’m not done yet, and of course I have something positive to say, I like Amor X3, for example, but sadly there are more negative things to say about Jennifer lately and since this is a forum where everyone can say whatever they want, I will continue writing MY opinion, i didn’t break any rule of the forum, if you don't like it, please be free to block me or don’t read me, and my apologies if I offend you in some way.

But, I never said you couldn't continue writing your opinion... All I'm wondering is why you keep saying something negative. Lol. Is it your mindset that thinks Quality = Quantity? Even if you do like something, you always downplay it, all because it doesn't do well. You care so much about success and achievements, and you know that at this point in her career she won't get those achievements. it should be the music that matters, not the charts, especially since most of the songs on the chart are either average or garbage, but stay pessimistic I guess.

daxview
Master of Jenology

by daxview, Dec 23rd, 2017, 1:12 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
daxview wrote:No, I’m not done yet, and of course I have something positive to say, I like Amor X3, for example, but sadly there are more negative things to say about Jennifer lately and since this is a forum where everyone can say whatever they want, I will continue writing MY opinion, i didn’t break any rule of the forum, if you don't like it, please be free to block me or don’t read me, and my apologies if I offend you in some way.

But, I never said you couldn't continue writing your opinion... All I'm wondering is why you keep saying something negative. Lol. Is it your mindset that thinks Quality = Quantity? Even if you do like something, you always downplay it, all because it doesn't do well. You care so much about success and achievements, and you know that at this point in her career she won't get those achievements. it should be the music that matters, not the charts, especially since most of the songs on the chart are either average or garbage, but stay pessimistic I guess.

Like I said, it’s hard to say something positive when there’s nothing, I’m just saying what I see, and I don’t think quality=quantity, I guess that’s the main problem, there are not quality or quantity in this moment of her career, I mean, let’s be realistic Amor X3 is not a good song, but I like it. Guess you’re right, I’m just focusing too much being pessimistic and it’s kinda sad, hope Jennifer shut my mouth with some good stuff next year :)
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Dec 23rd, 2017, 11:59 am

daxview wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:

Like I said, it’s hard to say something positive when there’s nothing, I’m just saying what I see, and I don’t think quality=quantity, I guess that’s the main problem, there are not quality or quantity in this moment of her career, I mean, let’s be realistic Amor X3 is not a good song, but I like it. Guess you’re right, I’m just focusing too much being pessimistic and it’s kinda sad, hope Jennifer shut my mouth with some good stuff next year :)

Just saying. You don't have to like her stuff. It's just that people on here are too chart obsessed, when the charts literally mean nothing. I like Amor x3, but I don't think it's among one of her best songs. That was all. People dismiss things, all because they don't chart.
daxview
Master of Jenology

by daxview, Dec 23rd, 2017, 10:07 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
daxview wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:

Just saying. You don't have to like her stuff. It's just that people on here are too chart obsessed, when the charts literally mean nothing. I like Amor x3, but I don't think it's among one of her best songs. That was all. People dismiss things, all because they don't chart.

I got you! I mean, On the Floor was a hit but it is not one of her best songs, people are Obsessed with charts, it’s kinda understandable because everyone here want to see Jennifer being successful, but sometimes it’s too much
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Dec 28th, 2017, 7:13 pm

Jenny From The Block = 93.2 million
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Dec 28th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Love Don't Cost A Thing = 80 million
If You Had My Love = 83.1 million
AIn't It Funny (Alt Version) = 87 million
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology