Most underrated JLO's song ever?

Most underrated JLO's song ever?

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1

The last unfair flop
    Great video, catchy song, i cant believe the flop.

A great success before, forgotten now
    Surely because two versions, same name each one is to much for the GPxD

***FINALLY working on youtube... 1.318.253 views!! Lets catch 100M!!

DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Nov 02, 2017#2

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#3

I would say I LUH YA PAPI

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#4

I'd Say ALIVE!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#5

Live It Up... Love Make The World Go Round... and Im Into You (Should have been a bigger hit).

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#6

mEm wrote:
              :heart :heart :heart :heart :heart

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#7

There are so (too) many. Most of The Rebirth (i.Love, Still around, Wywd) and Timt Songs (still, Loving You, Im Glad!!)

From all of Them i Would say „im glad“
                Cause The Video and Song are just perfect and so good

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#8

In my opinion all of the below is her strongest material. You should listen to them in a playlist on Spotify, it's about an album's length total and I love them all! Your opinions pretty please? :)

:JenRockin

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#9

this is confusing do we mean most underrated song that was released? then id have to agree with First Love the first time i heard it i thought for sure this should have been a hit.. same with Im into you , should have been a way bigger hit.....

but i think we said before that Step into my world and Brave are her two best unreleased songs ever!!!

20K7,822
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,822

Nov 02, 2017#10

I'm in love with Brave !!
                      Such a beautiful song.

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#11

rico_ysl1 wrote:this is confusing do we mean most underrated song that was released? then id have to agree with First Love the first time i heard it i thought for sure this should have been a hit.. same with Im into you , should have been a way bigger hit.....

but i think we said before that Step into my world and Brave are her two best unreleased songs ever!!!
                        Yes, i forget to say that
                        i was talking about released songs XD but Its Too Late
                        Now i regret of my choices haha...

22K4,141
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,141

Nov 02, 2017#12

First Love and Papi imo were underrated, both were hit material.

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Nov 02, 2017#13

I think the most underrated are the ones from "A.K.A." album, from the released Ones:

-FIRST LOVE: Amazing Pop Song produced by Max Martin, that deserved a music video full of color, neon colors, a classic Pop Video, with a dance break, not the "Serious" Music Video they did for this song, that video would be perfect for "Let It Be Me".
                            First Love, should have had a music video like Beyonce's "Blow"

-I LUH YA PAPI: A different Lead song from Jennifer, not another RedOne Song Featuring Pitbull, a HOt Music Video with a Good Strategy, but they never released on Radio, I think this song could work with Rihanna

From the no-Singles Ones:

-LET IT BE ME: Amazing Power Ballad, Good Production, her Best Vocals ever, Jennifer should have done a music video like thet one she did for "First Love"

-SO GOOD: Amazing song, one of her best no-single track

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#14

Im still crying for Thats Not Me, Hypnotico, TENS, Worry No More, Let It Be Me and maybe A.K.A.

As for the singles: Do It Well, Louboutins, GIRLS, I Luh Ya Papi, Im Into U deserved not even more but the most sales
                              Also Dance Again deserved to be as huge as OTF for me

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#15

Personally, I love ”Que Hiciste”. That song is underrated. Papi should’ve charged higher. But I feel like “Feel The Light” should’ve charted. That song really showcases her vocal abilities. Also, “Quizas, Quizas, Quizas” with Andrea Bocelli is underrated as well. That’s one of the best songs she’s done vocally IMO.

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#16

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#17

Feeling So Good, I'm Glad, I'm Into You, and First Love are all underrated singles. Songs that should have been singles: Step Into My World, Hypnotico, Booty ft Iggy as first single from AKA. Otherwise, I think her team has gotten it right.

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Nov 03, 2017#18

I luh ya papi: love the production. Maybe the papi thing and repetitive chorus were the problem. I do love the song

First love: simply flawless. Also love the video but it might not suit the song that well. Performances were missing a thing though, it sounded flat in some way

Louboutins: still love this. So sad we never got a video, damn you LA Reid lol. They introduced it with the boxing performance which didnt suit the song at all. Jen looked way too hard and so not glam. Sytycd performance was flawless, one of my fav ever

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#19

This is me ... then is a masterpiece

Ride or die is so underrated
                                        Still ...
                                        everything :wow

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#20

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think Fresh out the oven was sooo forward... too much at that time!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#21

Singles

Hold it Don't Drop it - This is an awesome song, great funky vibe. It shouldn't have flopped as hard as it did. At least it is getting some justice at her vegas show.

Papi - This song also did not deserve to flop in the US, maybe a different music video would have helped it.

Feel the Light - I must agree Feel the Light should have at the very least charted on the hot 100.

12K11,429
                                            Contributor
                                            12K11,429

Nov 03, 2017#22

Love Make the World Go Round - should have had a proper release. I LOVE that song but I would probably change the rap a bit.

On The Radio - song is FLAWLESS and such a wasted opportunity. I love everything about it and it should have been included on an album and been a single. The production and her vocals on it are everything. Maybe get Boy George to produce something again.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#23

Oh yeah! And I forgot that song she did with Trey Songz with “What You Mean To Me” from the Finding Neverland soundtrack. I love that song and her vocals were heaven.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#24

So sweet, so natural, so underrated...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#25

Rebirth and A.k.A. are full of underrated songs

Read more posts (17 remaining)