JRod covers Vanity Fair

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 29th, 2017, 7:38 pm

tah71 wrote:^^ Not true. He had his reality show deal with CNBC before Jen, which most likely led to other projects within the company. Plus, his sport casting got great reviews, which could also lead to other opportunities. He's been praised for being a great business person. And Arod Corp is huge! Yes, he's in the press more, but the man can get his own gigs. lol I can't with some of yall!! lol


:dance2 im telling you, there are just some jlovers that don’t know Beyond Jlo and this site, :lol: trust and believe, they complement each other’s perfectly and both can upgrade each other’s in different departments
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 29th, 2017, 7:45 pm

Case closed :coffee

User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 29th, 2017, 8:44 pm

platanopower wrote:
jenNY88 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
JenRox wrote:The article literally mentions his $250 million contract.



This was very interesting, thanks!


So I saw a report that Arod is worth 500 millions, they broke down every single lil assets between him and Jlo and it seems that he owns most of his stuff while jen is mostly an image. You can see it on youtube. I was surprised and now all the haters asking who was Arod, he didn’t work, using jen and more Blah blah. :coffee live on JRod :rockon :love2


yeah ,but the question is did he have it all this before Jennifer? :JenKnowledge

No .I looked up arod corp when they first hooked up.All he had was his baseball memorabilia,his real estate co. and his job as a sportscaster.The rest he got while he was with Jennifer.You know Jenn had a part in helping him get those deals because she's expert business women."A head for business and a bod for sin" :lol:


:ROFL: :lol: the delusion is really deep. Obviously you don’t know anything about him and baseball. He got his contracts worth about 400 millions within the last 10 years and he owns all his renting condominium for years-104 buildings, and all his other business, he was already doing sport commentating before jen so please list what business get got after jen???...jen is amazing and she has upgraded him in the dressing department, he’s more known now globally but he was still known cause he has dated famous women before and of course being with Jen can get him more opportunities but stop acting like Jen made him. Just be happy for them and love and stop the bs of putting the man down. He’s the first men that Jen had dated that’s actually richer than Jen and can treat her like the queens she’s and not the losers she was supporting. Now go back and keep researching Arod :lol: ...jrod :love2


Yeah, right. He may be getting work, but he's had a bad reputation, so J.Lo is making his image look cleaner than it is. He started making money sooner than she did, but that doesn't get rid of some of the dirty stuff he's done. People do things and use other people just to make themselves look better than they are. Keep making excuses.

Image
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 29th, 2017, 10:32 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
jenNY88 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
So I saw a report that Arod is worth 500 millions, they broke down every single lil assets between him and Jlo and it seems that he owns most of his stuff while jen is mostly an image. You can see it on youtube. I was surprised and now all the haters asking who was Arod, he didn’t work, using jen and more Blah blah. :coffee live on JRod :rockon :love2


yeah ,but the question is did he have it all this before Jennifer? :JenKnowledge

No .I looked up arod corp when they first hooked up.All he had was his baseball memorabilia,his real estate co. and his job as a sportscaster.The rest he got while he was with Jennifer.You know Jenn had a part in helping him get those deals because she's expert business women."A head for business and a bod for sin" :lol:


:ROFL: :lol: the delusion is really deep. Obviously you don’t know anything about him and baseball. He got his contracts worth about 400 millions within the last 10 years and he owns all his renting condominium for years-104 buildings, and all his other business, he was already doing sport commentating before jen so please list what business get got after jen???...jen is amazing and she has upgraded him in the dressing department, he’s more known now globally but he was still known cause he has dated famous women before and of course being with Jen can get him more opportunities but stop acting like Jen made him. Just be happy for them and love and stop the bs of putting the man down. He’s the first men that Jen had dated that’s actually richer than Jen and can treat her like the queens she’s and not the losers she was supporting. Now go back and keep researching Arod :lol: ...jrod :love2


Yeah, right. He may be getting work, but he's had a bad reputation, so J.Lo is making his image look cleaner than it is. He started making money sooner than she did, but that doesn't get rid of some of the dirty stuff he's done. People do things and use other people just to make themselves look better than they are. Keep making excuses.

Image


Sweety, you keep making excuses and jumping onto the next topic when you can’t hold the topic at hand, so now it’s his image..let me school you, his past image is of a man who cheated on his wife and that used substance in baseball, what’s so horrifying, sadly lots of men cheats and 99% of athletes use stuff but they went after Arod to make example of him cause he was the best and highest paid athlete. We all make mistake and we all change with time, just ask Angelina Jolie...Image???sweety we all love jen but outside the lovers, jen images in particular among the Latin community and our own family is that she’s cant keep a man and a woman that jumps from men to men and I won’t even use the names they use to refers to her...so don’t throw stones at a House made of glass...like I said, be happy for them, what’s the point of blasting the man she’s loving, blast him when he does her wrong..so keep trying :coffee
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 29th, 2017, 11:33 pm

platanopower wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
jenNY88 wrote:
yeah ,but the question is did he have it all this before Jennifer? :JenKnowledge

No .I looked up arod corp when they first hooked up.All he had was his baseball memorabilia,his real estate co. and his job as a sportscaster.The rest he got while he was with Jennifer.You know Jenn had a part in helping him get those deals because she's expert business women."A head for business and a bod for sin" :lol:


:ROFL: :lol: the delusion is really deep. Obviously you don’t know anything about him and baseball. He got his contracts worth about 400 millions within the last 10 years and he owns all his renting condominium for years-104 buildings, and all his other business, he was already doing sport commentating before jen so please list what business get got after jen???...jen is amazing and she has upgraded him in the dressing department, he’s more known now globally but he was still known cause he has dated famous women before and of course being with Jen can get him more opportunities but stop acting like Jen made him. Just be happy for them and love and stop the bs of putting the man down. He’s the first men that Jen had dated that’s actually richer than Jen and can treat her like the queens she’s and not the losers she was supporting. Now go back and keep researching Arod :lol: ...jrod :love2


Yeah, right. He may be getting work, but he's had a bad reputation, so J.Lo is making his image look cleaner than it is. He started making money sooner than she did, but that doesn't get rid of some of the dirty stuff he's done. People do things and use other people just to make themselves look better than they are. Keep making excuses.

Image


Sweety, you keep making excuses and jumping onto the next topic when you can’t hold the topic at hand, so now it’s his image..let me school you, his past image is of a man who cheated on his wife and that used substance in baseball, what’s so horrifying, sadly lots of men cheats and 99% of athletes use stuff but they went after Arod to make example of him cause he was the best and highest paid athlete. We all make mistake and we all change with time, just ask Angelina Jolie...Image???sweety we all love jen but outside the lovers, jen images in particular among the Latin community and our own family is that she’s cant keep a man and a woman that jumps from men to men and I won’t even use the names they use to refers to her...so don’t throw stones at a House made of glass...like I said, be happy for them, what’s the point of blasting the man she’s loving, blast him when he does her wrong..so keep trying :coffee


Lmao. So just because they're celebrities means I or anyone else can't state our opinions on them? No. They're celebrities, and they're going to be judged. And cheating and using a substance is NOT a mistake. Cheating is betrayal. You are supposed to be loyal, but you make choices to cheat and go on steroids. You didn't have to and you were aware of the consequences. And I find it odd how some of you guys are giving him a pass for the stuff he's done in the past. But you crucify and condemn all of these other men that do similar behaviors. If it were someone like Justin Bieber, Tiger Woods,or even Josh Duggar, y'all be quick to bash then and never forgive them for their actions. I don't ship the couple for the reason. I don't need to be schooled. I'm well educated and can state my honest opinions. It's okay, though. Blind supporters can keep on avoiding the truth.

Image
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 30th, 2017, 12:13 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
:ROFL: :lol: the delusion is really deep. Obviously you don’t know anything about him and baseball. He got his contracts worth about 400 millions within the last 10 years and he owns all his renting condominium for years-104 buildings, and all his other business, he was already doing sport commentating before jen so please list what business get got after jen???...jen is amazing and she has upgraded him in the dressing department, he’s more known now globally but he was still known cause he has dated famous women before and of course being with Jen can get him more opportunities but stop acting like Jen made him. Just be happy for them and love and stop the bs of putting the man down. He’s the first men that Jen had dated that’s actually richer than Jen and can treat her like the queens she’s and not the losers she was supporting. Now go back and keep researching Arod :lol: ...jrod :love2


Yeah, right. He may be getting work, but he's had a bad reputation, so J.Lo is making his image look cleaner than it is. He started making money sooner than she did, but that doesn't get rid of some of the dirty stuff he's done. People do things and use other people just to make themselves look better than they are. Keep making excuses.

Image


Sweety, you keep making excuses and jumping onto the next topic when you can’t hold the topic at hand, so now it’s his image..let me school you, his past image is of a man who cheated on his wife and that used substance in baseball, what’s so horrifying, sadly lots of men cheats and 99% of athletes use stuff but they went after Arod to make example of him cause he was the best and highest paid athlete. We all make mistake and we all change with time, just ask Angelina Jolie...Image???sweety we all love jen but outside the lovers, jen images in particular among the Latin community and our own family is that she’s cant keep a man and a woman that jumps from men to men and I won’t even use the names they use to refers to her...so don’t throw stones at a House made of glass...like I said, be happy for them, what’s the point of blasting the man she’s loving, blast him when he does her wrong..so keep trying :coffee


Lmao. So just because they're celebrities means I or anyone else can't state our opinions on them? No. They're celebrities, and they're going to be judged. And cheating and using a substance is NOT a mistake. Cheating is betrayal. You are supposed to be loyal, but you make choices to cheat and go on steroids. You didn't have to and you were aware of the consequences. And I find it odd how some of you guys are giving him a pass for the stuff he's done in the past. But you crucify and condemn all of these other men that do similar behaviors. If it were someone like Justin Bieber, Tiger Woods,or even Josh Duggar, y'all be quick to bash then and never forgive them for their actions. I don't ship the couple for the reason. I don't need to be schooled. I'm well educated and can state my honest opinions. It's okay, though. Blind supporters can keep on avoiding the truth.

Image


Guess what? I respect your opinion and you have valid points...my point is that you can’t come to court and ask for fairness when your hands aren’t clean...you can’t talk about cheating for Arod when Jen doesn’t have a clean sheet when it comes to loving. There are several of her relationships that are very questionable on overlapping or even cheating depending on when she finished one and started the other and I can break down which ones if you need me to..same with her marriage to Marc that basically he left his marriage for Jen so it’s very well documented and Jen can be called a homereker..so you can’t come for one when the other one isn’t clean in that department...I rooting for JRod, I think they are a match...FYI, 2 lovers from here and I are also friends on FB and they can tell you I have a whole section about Jen on my FB page cause she’s my favorite celeb and I also have a whole section for Arod cause he’s my favorite athlete so every time jen was single I was posting and joking that please my two favorites to hook up soooooo I was stunned and crazy happy when it actually happens...I will defend each of them equally and call it like I see it...jrod :love2
HBV88
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 258
Joined: Aug 20th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Location: California

by HBV88, Nov 30th, 2017, 2:18 am

I swear some of these ridiculous conversations make me not want to go on this forum anymore.

Find a hobby please, Jen is a strong woman whatever she does she’ll survive wether it works out or not.

Let her LIVE! K? Thanks!
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 30th, 2017, 8:59 am

platanopower wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
Yeah, right. He may be getting work, but he's had a bad reputation, so J.Lo is making his image look cleaner than it is. He started making money sooner than she did, but that doesn't get rid of some of the dirty stuff he's done. People do things and use other people just to make themselves look better than they are. Keep making excuses.

Image


Sweety, you keep making excuses and jumping onto the next topic when you can’t hold the topic at hand, so now it’s his image..let me school you, his past image is of a man who cheated on his wife and that used substance in baseball, what’s so horrifying, sadly lots of men cheats and 99% of athletes use stuff but they went after Arod to make example of him cause he was the best and highest paid athlete. We all make mistake and we all change with time, just ask Angelina Jolie...Image???sweety we all love jen but outside the lovers, jen images in particular among the Latin community and our own family is that she’s cant keep a man and a woman that jumps from men to men and I won’t even use the names they use to refers to her...so don’t throw stones at a House made of glass...like I said, be happy for them, what’s the point of blasting the man she’s loving, blast him when he does her wrong..so keep trying :coffee


Lmao. So just because they're celebrities means I or anyone else can't state our opinions on them? No. They're celebrities, and they're going to be judged. And cheating and using a substance is NOT a mistake. Cheating is betrayal. You are supposed to be loyal, but you make choices to cheat and go on steroids. You didn't have to and you were aware of the consequences. And I find it odd how some of you guys are giving him a pass for the stuff he's done in the past. But you crucify and condemn all of these other men that do similar behaviors. If it were someone like Justin Bieber, Tiger Woods,or even Josh Duggar, y'all be quick to bash then and never forgive them for their actions. I don't ship the couple for the reason. I don't need to be schooled. I'm well educated and can state my honest opinions. It's okay, though. Blind supporters can keep on avoiding the truth.

Image


Guess what? I respect your opinion and you have valid points...my point is that you can’t come to court and ask for fairness when your hands aren’t clean...you can’t talk about cheating for Arod when Jen doesn’t have a clean sheet when it comes to loving. There are several of her relationships that are very questionable on overlapping or even cheating depending on when she finished one and started the other and I can break down which ones if you need me to..same with her marriage to Marc that basically he left his marriage for Jen so it’s very well documented and Jen can be called a homereker..so you can’t come for one when the other one isn’t clean in that department...I rooting for JRod, I think they are a match...FYI, 2 lovers from here and I are also friends on FB and they can tell you I have a whole section about Jen on my FB page cause she’s my favorite celeb and I also have a whole section for Arod cause he’s my favorite athlete so every time jen was single I was posting and joking that please my two favorites to hook up soooooo I was stunned and crazy happy when it actually happens...I will defend each of them equally and call it like I see it...jrod :love2


Did I ever ask for fairness in any of my comments? I'm aware that J.Lo doesn't have a clean sheet either. I'm talking about both, but I mainly mentioned A-Rod in my comment to make my point. Both have questionable personal lives, but what gets to me is that you're fine with someone being known for relationships more than talent. But if it were someone else, y'all be quick to crucify and condemn them. I love J.Lo, but you have to know when to call a spade, a spade. I don't need you to show anything to me, because it's something I really don't need to know. You can love them if you want, but I don't ship them.
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 30th, 2017, 9:02 am

HBV88 wrote:I swear some of these ridiculous conversations make me not want to go on this forum anymore.

Find a hobby please, Jen is a strong woman whatever she does she’ll survive wether it works out or not.

Let her LIVE! K? Thanks!


I have plenty of hobbies, sis. Do you have any of them? Better to do that, than to worry about someone else's opinion that doesn't depend on whether you live or not.
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 30th, 2017, 10:53 am

:ROFL: queencedar, you are a trip lol so your statement “but what gets to me is that you're fine with someone being known for relationships more than talent.” %) 1. From where you got I was fine with anything cause I never stated that. 2. Who are you talking about, Arod of Jlo? Cause trust me Arod is known for his talents, he was considers the greatest baseball player ever to play baseball during his time and known to anyone who ever watched a baseball game and yes he’s also known for his relationships. But the same goes for Jen, she’s known for her talents, achievements and her relationships as well. Finally, thanks for the views exchanged but this chain will never stop cause you keep jumping from one thing to another when you can’t make the case for the topic at hand so bye :lol: :coffee
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 30th, 2017, 11:30 am

platanopower wrote::ROFL: queencedar, you are a trip lol so your statement “but what gets to me is that you're fine with someone being known for relationships more than talent.” %) 1. From where you got I was fine with anything cause I never stated that. 2. Who are you talking about, Arod of Jlo? Cause trust me Arod is known for his talents, he was considers the greatest baseball player ever to play baseball during his time and known to anyone who ever watched a baseball game and yes he’s also known for his relationships. But the same goes for Jen, she’s known for her talents, achievements and her relationships as well. Finally, thanks for the views exchanged but this chain will never stop cause you keep jumping from one thing to another when you can’t make the case for the topic at hand so bye :lol: :coffee


:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Yeah, right. So much for someone who couldn't even quote me. Why were you scared to quote me? Because it was fine if you did. I have no problem with it. If you have something to say to me, then quote me. They may be known for their talents, but A-Rod is also known for his cheating, which is why he got suspended for a whole season. As for J.Lo, her relationships is why she isn't taken seriously as an actress or singer. Tell me why not much of her movies or albums are critically acclaimed. She's seen in the public as just a pretty face with no talent. It's funny to me how you keep saying "You keep jumping from topic to topic" or "You can't make the case for the topic at hand", when you're the one that keeps responding to what I said. Listen. I'm making my points. You only want to hear what you want to hear, instead of being objective and really thinking about things. Just because you're a fan, doesn't mean you have to support everything they do or you can't be objective about things. Guess what?
You're still a fan, and if anything, you're a less blind and more honest fan that can give out what you truly feel. You can still have your own viewpoint, but I said what I said and I stand by it. :D
Anyway,

Image
platanopower
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 139
Joined: Mar 14th, 2017, 1:40 pm

by platanopower, Nov 30th, 2017, 11:43 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote::ROFL: queencedar, you are a trip lol so your statement “but what gets to me is that you're fine with someone being known for relationships more than talent.” %) 1. From where you got I was fine with anything cause I never stated that. 2. Who are you talking about, Arod of Jlo? Cause trust me Arod is known for his talents, he was considers the greatest baseball player ever to play baseball during his time and known to anyone who ever watched a baseball game and yes he’s also known for his relationships. But the same goes for Jen, she’s known for her talents, achievements and her relationships as well. Finally, thanks for the views exchanged but this chain will never stop cause you keep jumping from one thing to another when you can’t make the case for the topic at hand so bye :lol: :coffee


:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Yeah, right. So much for someone who couldn't even quote me. Why were you scared to quote me? Because it was fine if you did. I have no problem with it. If you have something to say to me, then quote me. They may be known for their talents, but A-Rod is also known for his cheating, which is why he got suspended for a whole season. As for J.Lo, her relationships is why she isn't taken seriously as an actress or singer. Tell me why not much of her movies or albums are critically acclaimed. She's seen in the public as just a pretty face with no talent. It's funny to me how you keep saying "You keep jumping from topic to topic" or "You can't make the case for the topic at hand", when you're the one that keeps responding to what I said. Listen. I'm making my points. You only want to hear what you want to hear, instead of being objective and really thinking about things. Just because you're a fan, doesn't mean you have to support everything they do or you can't be objective about things. Guess what?
You're still a fan, and if anything, you're a less blind and more honest fan that can give out what you truly feel. You can still have your own viewpoint, but I said what I said and I stand by it. :D
Anyway,

Image


:ROFL: I just didn’t quote you cause the whole messages were already too long. I have to say that I appreciate your views, from what I gathered, you and I are a few of the Jlovers that are not too blind and can call out all sides either positive or negatives..sooo :love2 for you and Jrod :hug
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 30th, 2017, 12:22 pm

platanopower wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
platanopower wrote::ROFL: queencedar, you are a trip lol so your statement “but what gets to me is that you're fine with someone being known for relationships more than talent.” %) 1. From where you got I was fine with anything cause I never stated that. 2. Who are you talking about, Arod of Jlo? Cause trust me Arod is known for his talents, he was considers the greatest baseball player ever to play baseball during his time and known to anyone who ever watched a baseball game and yes he’s also known for his relationships. But the same goes for Jen, she’s known for her talents, achievements and her relationships as well. Finally, thanks for the views exchanged but this chain will never stop cause you keep jumping from one thing to another when you can’t make the case for the topic at hand so bye :lol: :coffee


:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: Yeah, right. So much for someone who couldn't even quote me. Why were you scared to quote me? Because it was fine if you did. I have no problem with it. If you have something to say to me, then quote me. They may be known for their talents, but A-Rod is also known for his cheating, which is why he got suspended for a whole season. As for J.Lo, her relationships is why she isn't taken seriously as an actress or singer. Tell me why not much of her movies or albums are critically acclaimed. She's seen in the public as just a pretty face with no talent. It's funny to me how you keep saying "You keep jumping from topic to topic" or "You can't make the case for the topic at hand", when you're the one that keeps responding to what I said. Listen. I'm making my points. You only want to hear what you want to hear, instead of being objective and really thinking about things. Just because you're a fan, doesn't mean you have to support everything they do or you can't be objective about things. Guess what?
You're still a fan, and if anything, you're a less blind and more honest fan that can give out what you truly feel. You can still have your own viewpoint, but I said what I said and I stand by it. :D
Anyway,

Image


:ROFL: I just didn’t quote you cause the whole messages were already too long. I have to say that I appreciate your views, from what I gathered, you and I are a few of the Jlovers that are not too blind and can call out all sides either positive or negatives..sooo :love2 for you and Jrod :hug


I understand. I don't hate A-Rod, but it's just that I'm not a fan for a few reasons. Although, I see that he's starting to be more close to her kids and more down to Earth, so I like that. He's considered one of the best players, so it's not like he has no talent. He does. I may dislike, but I never hate. People have feelings and he seems like a person who can be hurt easily. I hope that the relationship gets better. You're not the worse I've seen. I've seen worse, and far more obsessive fans. So I will give you credit this time.

Image
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 906
Joined: Jan 17th, 2012, 2:19 pm

by jenNY88, Nov 30th, 2017, 4:03 pm

platanopower wrote:
tah71 wrote:^^ Not true. He had his reality show deal with CNBC before Jen, which most likely led to other projects within the company. Plus, his sport casting got great reviews, which could also lead to other opportunities. He's been praised for being a great business person. And Arod Corp is huge! Yes, he's in the press more, but the man can get his own gigs. lol I can't with some of yall!! lol


:dance2 im telling you, there are just some jlovers that don’t know Beyond Jlo and this site, :lol: trust and believe, they complement each other’s perfectly and both can upgrade each other’s in different departments


if you say so O:) .We'll see if everyone has the same opinion by the end of the yr :cool:
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1465
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Dec 1st, 2017, 2:27 am

Please stop writing so much, my eyes hurt, go on and write a book...
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15175
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Dec 1st, 2017, 8:46 am

Diddy was richer than Jen, so whoever said Arod is the first richer boyfriend she dated, know nothing
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4132
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Dec 27th, 2017, 2:40 pm


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexander1985, jeffsmoore and 21 guests