Intro to Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#76

I loved it all. I liked the videos more than the pics.

Also the article was all over the place and at times I got a little confused reading it. Overall I loved it & can’t wait to see what happens next on their life. They’re definitely going into business together. They’re going to be a billionaire couple. Didn’t realize how INTO business Alex really was and how he talked about crying at night and seeking help .. that’s crazy ... really good read

Intro to Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#77

J wrote:Why is she promoting ARod? %)

Bennifer >>>

Nice pics though.
      Promoting Alex is more important than promoting her songs :angel

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#78

Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Nov 01, 2017#79

LOL Oh Jen! :lol:
          Personally i LOVE it! :love2 Jen looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in every pic! :bow They seem like the next huge power couple and they really look great together. I have a feeling what they want from life, their public image, their personalities etc REALLY match...

And about that last pic... imho it's great. I don't mind it, At least aesthetically... it's always nice seeing Jen's legendary booty and i always support her when she is pushing the envelope but upon seeing it i could almost hear feminism dying a little... :oops:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#80

TokinJloFan wrote:
            LoveJennyLo wrote:The instrumental in that behind the scenes videos is so beautiful! :love I really hope it’s from one of her songs from the Spanish album.

Reminds me of maid and manhattan
            Nope, it's a song by Andrea Terrano. ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#81

lucinda wrote:
              TokinJloFan wrote:
              LoveJennyLo wrote:The instrumental in that behind the scenes videos is so beautiful! :love I really hope it’s from one of her songs from the Spanish album.

Do you know the title?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#82

LoveJennyLo wrote:
                lucinda wrote:
                TokinJloFan wrote:

Do you know the title?
                Jimmy Kaleth, Andrea Terrano & Max Bronco - Breaking Waves

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/las-b ... 1272275051

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#83

lucinda wrote:
                  LoveJennyLo wrote:
                  lucinda wrote:
                  TokinJloFan wrote:
                  Do you know the title?
                  Jimmy Kaleth, Andrea Terrano & Max Bronco - Breaking Waves

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/las-b ... 1272275051
                  Thank you! You made my day :)

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#84

I’m sorry The images on #VanityFair from JEn and ARod are beautiful but I’m not a fan of the one where her cheeks are showing as he lift her skirt. For me,it was thrown off for her to publicize it. Can we expose more projects not relationship. That more in headlines then anything I didn’t like it. It was distasteful in my eyes and many people didn’t like it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#85

Love all of the pics. I was watching Out of Sight last night and while I am saddened at how her acting career turned out, I will definitely be buying this magazine. I can't believe were doing Bennifer 2.0, but oh well. Let's all hope for the best.

P.S, I love the cheeks picture.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#86

I don't want to be mean, sincerely, but here I think there are a lot of fans who don't understand what Jennifer Lopez is and what she represents, Jennifer Lopez is a businesswoman first and foremost , and she sells her image, as much by her beauty and her physique, as by her films, her music, her productions, her magazines, photo shoots, her empire, her clothes and also by her relationship with her man (A-Rod now).
                        I think you simply don't understand that Jennifer is a woman who tries everything, and if she can "link" the useful to the pleasant she will do it. I don't care about her relationship with A-Rod, if he's sincere or not, only her can know that, but what I do know is that she manages (despite what you say) her career really well, and no matter what bad things there are in her life, she knows how to bounce back.
                        To me, it's a great interview and I like when she talk about her success and her empire in this way.

UHQ Cover

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#87

Mpe33 wrote:I don't want to be mean, sincerely, but here I think there are a lot of fans who don't understand what Jennifer Lopez is and what she represents, Jennifer Lopez is a businesswoman first and foremost , and she sells her image, as much by her beauty and her physique, as by her films, her music, her productions, her magazines, photo shoots, her empire, her clothes and also by her relationship with her man (A-Rod now).
                          I think you simply don't understand that Jennifer is a woman who tries everything, and if she can "link" the useful to the pleasant she will do it. I don't care about her relationship with A-Rod, if he's sincere or not, only her can know that, but what I do know is that she manages (despite what you say) her career really well, and no matter what bad things there are in her life, she knows how to bounce back.
                          To me, it's a great interview and I like when she talk about her success and her empire in this way.
                          Thanks God of seeing a post like this one in here....

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#88

alexjlover wrote:
                            Mpe33 wrote:I don't want to be mean, sincerely, but here I think there are a lot of fans who don't understand what Jennifer Lopez is and what she represents, Jennifer Lopez is a businesswoman first and foremost , and she sells her image, as much by her beauty and her physique, as by her films, her music, her productions, her magazines, photo shoots, her empire, her clothes and also by her relationship with her man (A-Rod now).
                            X2

Nov 02, 2017#89

TokinJloFan wrote:
                              alexjlover wrote:
                              +2

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#90

Ok a couple of things: she mentions how her relationship with Ben self destructed in front of entire world, well wtf do you think will happen with Arod by being so open with this relationship if or when it ends???

And his text of "You look sexy AF" on the first date is soooo douchey and corny and that worked on Jen?? Really??

She looks amazing in that last pic but up until then the whole shoot was classy and sophisticated and then all of a sudden..., there's her ass! Its just a total cry for attention (just like the whole article)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#91

12K11,426
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,426

Nov 02, 2017#92

jenfan76 wrote:Ok a couple of things: she mentions how her relationship with Ben self destructed in front of entire world, well wtf do you think will happen with Arod by being so open with this relationship if or when it ends???

And his text of "You look sexy AF" on the first date is soooo douchey and corny and that worked on Jen?? Really??

She looks amazing in that last pic but up until then the whole shoot was classy and sophisticated and then all of a sudden..., there's her ass! Its just a total cry for attention (just like the whole article)
                                    DEAD at that shade :lol: that last pic really is completely out of place and uncalled for, especially for a Vanity Fair shoot. The entire shoot was beautiful and classy but momma couldn't help herself and had to throw a little ass in there to get the people interested and talking. Really wish they would have left that last pic out....

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#93

Scans

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#94

_getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?
                                        Yes she did, but it was classy

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#95

Lacroix wrote:
                                          _getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?
                                          Yes she did, but it was classy

Vanity Fair is more classy than this

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#96

I don't take seriously opinions from YES team members like yourself.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#97

jenny4life2love wrote:I’m sorry The images on #VanityFair from JEn and ARod are beautiful but I’m not a fan of the one where her cheeks are showing as he lift her skirt. For me,it was thrown off for her to publicize it. Can we expose more projects not relationship. That more in headlines then anything I didn’t like it. It was distasteful in my eyes and many people didn’t like it.
                                              Sadly, I agree. They’ve only been together for a few months and what if they break up very soon? Think about it.

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#98

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                jenny4life2love wrote:I’m sorry The images on #VanityFair from JEn and ARod are beautiful but I’m not a fan of the one where her cheeks are showing as he lift her skirt. For me,it was thrown off for her to publicize it. Can we expose more projects not relationship. That more in headlines then anything I didn’t like it. It was distasteful in my eyes and many people didn’t like it.
                                                Sadly, I agree. They’ve only been together for a few months and what if they break up very soon? Think about it.
                                                Which is one of the main reasons no one takes her seriously in the world/industry. I was taken aback Freon this stuff.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#99

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  Which is one of the main reasons no one takes her seriously in the world/industry. I was taken aback Freon this stuff.
                                                  Exactly. People on here have dragged me for saying what could happen and I don’t understand why. People have been saying much meaner things about her and A-Rod on the internet. The way she’s been going is the reason why people see her as talentless and as a person who can’t sing or act. I love her very much, but I’m not impressed with the way she’s going.

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Nov 03, 2017#100

lol All the constant criticism of her personal life won’t change a thing. Jen is a grown ass woman who continues to live her life the way she wants, as she should!!! If there are mistakes, they are hers to be made. She’s a human being just like us. Anything can happen at anytime to anybody in a relationship.

I don’t always agree with her choices, but they are hers, not mine!! I certainly wouldn’t want anyone publicly criticizing me like they really know what the hell is going on!!!

Let the woman live her life!! Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

Read more posts (42 remaining)