JRod covers Vanity Fair

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology

by LoveJennyLo, Nov 3rd, 2017, 12:28 pm

Lacroix wrote:
_getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?

Yes she did, but it was classy

:love Bennifer Forever :love
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Nov 3rd, 2017, 12:56 pm

tah71 wrote:lol All the constant criticism of her personal life won’t change a thing. Jen is a grown ass woman who continues to live her life the way she wants, as she should!!! If there are mistakes, they are hers to be made. She’s a human being just like us. Anything can happen at anytime to anybody in a relationship.

I don’t always agree with her choices, but they are hers, not mine!! I certainly wouldn’t want anyone publicly criticizing me like they really know what the hell is going on!!!

Let the woman live her life!! Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

We’re not saying she can’t make her own choices. She can. But as a celebrity, her moves are looked at very closely and being known more for your relationships than your career/talent is nothing to be proud of. I don’t expect her to be incredibly successful at this point in her career, but even with that, promoting a relationship isn’t exactly good. It’s one of the reasons why she’s seen as just a pretty face with no talent. One wrong move can wreck her career for good. I became a fan for her music/movies, not for her personal life. Just because you’re a fan of something, doesn’t mean you have to support everything they do. You have to know when to call a spade a spade. It’s very sad for me seeing the route she’s going, but I hope that everything turns out okay.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Nov 3rd, 2017, 1:18 pm

LoveJennyLo wrote:
Lacroix wrote:
_getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?

Yes she did, but it was classy

:love Bennifer Forever :love

I miss this classy lady. I miss the sexy woman in Dance Again video.
Its like there are 2 different Jennifers. One is super classy, sexy.
Other one is the one in Booty video. This photoshoot.
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Nov 3rd, 2017, 1:33 pm

Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Nov 3rd, 2017, 1:34 pm

Lacroix wrote:I don't take seriously opinions from YES team members like yourself.

And I don't take seriously opinions from non-fans. I'm done with some of y'all, it's ridiculous.
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Nov 3rd, 2017, 2:48 pm

chrisjlover wrote:
Lacroix wrote:I don't take seriously opinions from YES team members like yourself.

And I don't take seriously opinions from non-fans. I'm done with some of y'all, it's ridiculous.

For real, though. Not to mention, the hypocrisy of some of them. I don’t like everything she does and what she’s been doing lately does seem really sketchy, but I personally think it’s okay for her to expose some of her skin and wear what she wants, because she does it well. I also don’t have a problem with her not succeeding. At this point in her career, you can’t expect much hits or awards. I just want her to keep doing what she does and showcase her talent. That’s all.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Nov 3rd, 2017, 9:19 pm

rainman wrote:Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.

Yea, especially when its a charity concert like few weeks ago!
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Nov 3rd, 2017, 10:25 pm

jenfan76 wrote:
rainman wrote:Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.

Yea, especially when its a charity concert like few weeks ago!

Exactly... i love Jen but ...she gots to start to tone it down a bit with the ass crack moves.
mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Nov 4th, 2017, 6:52 am

Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Nov 4th, 2017, 7:59 am

A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?
jfan9030
Intro to Jenology

by jfan9030, Nov 4th, 2017, 11:11 am

Dancej wrote:A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?

He said on Kimmel a couple of ago that the A-Rod nickname created by the Mariners announcer when he was a rookie in 1994. So nothing to do with Jennifer. He's a younger, but he was a top 5 player in baseball already in 1996 when he was 20. So he was a nationally known celebrity a little before Jennifer was. They really were on parallel paths throughout They hit #1 in their fields basically at the same time. They both had their public perception change basically at the same with the fallout from Bennifer and his trade to the Yankees.
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Nov 4th, 2017, 11:52 am

jfan9030 wrote:
Dancej wrote:A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?

He said on Kimmel a couple of ago that the A-Rod nickname created by the Mariners announcer when he was a rookie in 1994. So nothing to do with Jennifer. He's a younger, but he was a top 5 player in baseball already in 1996 when he was 20. So he was a nationally known celebrity a little before Jennifer was. They really were on parallel paths throughout They hit #1 in their fields basically at the same time. They both had their public perception change basically at the same with the fallout from Bennifer and his trade to the Yankees.

I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Nov 4th, 2017, 1:20 pm

jfan9030
Intro to Jenology

by jfan9030, Nov 4th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Dancej wrote:I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country

He is very famous in America and Latin America, countries where baseball is an important sport. When he was younger many thought he would finish his career as the best baseball player ever.
Brenda JLove
Bachelor of Jenology

by Brenda JLove, Nov 5th, 2017, 12:47 am

Gosh her body is insane . :rockon
daxview
Master of Jenology

by daxview, Nov 5th, 2017, 2:24 am

J.Lo got ass, let her show it!!!
I don't understand why some of you people are agree with Jennifer doing mediocre projects only because she loves to do it and criticize her because she loves to show her great ass too.
Dancej
Intro to Jenology

by Dancej, Nov 5th, 2017, 4:30 am

jfan9030 wrote:
Dancej wrote:I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country

He is very famous in America and Latin America, countries where baseball is an important sport. When he was younger many thought he would finish his career as the best baseball player ever.

Obviously not. Where is he now without Jlo
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Nov 5th, 2017, 6:29 am

Dancej wrote:
jfan9030 wrote:

Obviously not. Where is he now without Jlo

Actually, he would be still just as rich as she is, and still be considered one of the best in the game. Yes, even with the steroid scandal!
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Nov 5th, 2017, 9:39 am

The article literally mentions his $250 million contract.

tah71 wrote:https://twitter.com/JackRicofficial/status/926563400435593222

This was very interesting, thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”