Jillboard100: Jennifer Lopez - Music Evolution (1998–2017)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Oct 30th, 2017, 12:36 pm

User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3999
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Oct 30th, 2017, 12:41 pm

"Evolution"... I miss the artist that JLO used to be!

Image
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15115
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Oct 30th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Hold You Down / Ni Tu Ni Yo

Image
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9262
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Oct 30th, 2017, 2:37 pm

I was never big fan of her videos, escesially those last years that her videography is turning to a low-budget and lack of creativity disaster. There is no story, no meaning and even no artistic approximation at her videos. Just drinks, dance, clubs and her posing to the cam. There are tons of amazingly talented people out there who can make her ICONIC, but she still choosing to work with most "copy-pasting" and basic unprofessionals like Mr.Terrero. Also I really miss her acting part at her videos, she could make amazing mini-movie clips with a good story and script, like Me Haces Falta

I would die to see Jen making a video like Fergie's A Little Work or if she really want to put anything else than her dancing part on them, she must put some artistry. Maybe smth like this



Artistically, Dance Again and maybe Im Into you and First Love were the most intresting videos of her. And before starting to blame me for this post, its just my opinion :D
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3999
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Oct 30th, 2017, 2:48 pm

I'm Glad, Get Right and I'm Into You for me are her best videos!
Dancej
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 282
Joined: Apr 6th, 2017, 11:39 pm

by Dancej, Oct 30th, 2017, 3:16 pm

WAITING FOR TONIGHT is hands down the most iconic of her videos.
chvotic1126
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 30th, 2017, 6:12 pm

by chvotic1126, Oct 30th, 2017, 6:20 pm

hi everyone can someone tell me where i can download the song alive video vers 320kbps ? please i think that song is amazing and i dont have it pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)
jlover917
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

by jlover917, Oct 30th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Nothin On Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrhf_hQ5ck


Who’s Jill.
Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:
User avatar
Dan#jlofan
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sep 27th, 2014, 8:56 am

by Dan#jlofan, Oct 30th, 2017, 10:06 pm

The Real Billboard put one up this morning as well. They've got a couple of things in the wrong order tho and missed some Jams.

User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11442
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Oct 31st, 2017, 5:53 am

You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15115
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Oct 31st, 2017, 6:10 am

panos86 wrote:You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow

Lol, we're all here because she's our favorite. Of course we complain about her projects from time to time, because we know that she's the best and she deserves the best team/promo/production and everything.
User avatar
Go JLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by Go JLo, Oct 31st, 2017, 6:37 am

I think some of we have entered into a circle of pessimism because of NTNY, but it is only a bump in the way!!!
Im sure her team (even being the same as always) and JLO will learn something about the situation :)
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11442
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 1st, 2017, 5:05 am

mEm wrote:
panos86 wrote:You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow

Lol, we're all here because she's our favorite. Of course we complain about her projects from time to time, because we know that she's the best and she deserves the best team/promo/production and everything.

This is where i disagree... it's constant and it's exhausting.
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14689
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Nov 1st, 2017, 7:22 am

1. Since when that Grammy disaster aka Escapemonos is her music video? :coffee

2. If they put 'Worry No More' as a video - where are 'Booty' another version & Emotions? :wow

3. 'El Mismo Sol' & 'Try Me' & 'Olvidame y Pega La Vuelta' "music videos". :coffee

4. Where's 'Por Arriesgarnos'?
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Nov 4th, 2017, 1:11 pm

jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrhf_hQ5ck


Who’s Jill.
Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:

Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.
jlover917
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

by jlover917, Nov 5th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrhf_hQ5ck


Who’s Jill.
Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:

Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.


Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Image
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Nov 6th, 2017, 11:02 am

jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzrhf_hQ5ck


Who’s Jill.
Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:

Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.


Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Image

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.
jlover917
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

by jlover917, Nov 6th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Who’s Jill.
Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:

Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.


Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Image

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.



A fan can do. Not you can do. Is what I said. Take care of yourself.
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Nov 6th, 2017, 10:26 pm

jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.


Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Image

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.



A fan can do. Not you can do. Is what I said. Take care of yourself.

You are not even making any logical sense now. Take care of yourself, and please do not worry about me, ok? Thank God for the "block" button.
jlover917
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 21st, 2016, 2:02 am

by jlover917, Nov 7th, 2017, 8:42 am

Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Nothin On Me wrote:
jlover917 wrote:
Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Image

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.



A fan can do. Not you can do. Is what I said. Take care of yourself.

You are not even making any logical sense now. Take care of yourself, and please do not worry about me, ok? Thank God for the "block" button.


Chick I said I wasn’t talking to u. I was talking about the person doing it. Ur not important. And block me. You’ll do me a favor mofo. Oh yeah don’t worry about replying. Ur done. :ROFL:
User avatar
Go JLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3977
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by Go JLo, Nov 7th, 2017, 9:16 am

Image
User avatar
Nothin On Me
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1431
Joined: Dec 12th, 2014, 12:24 pm

by Nothin On Me, Nov 17th, 2017, 11:39 am



UPDATED: "Amor, Amor, Amor" included

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kira and 26 guests